Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2921 2922 [2923] 2924 2925 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117351 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #43830 on: February 17, 2014, 01:04:19 pm »

<Well, at this rate, Anniie and Wheatley will likely panic when they awaken...>

Cyrielle gestures to a cabinet near the television set. It had a small selection of films within it, judging by lack of any definite time period or genre as a whole, it seemed to have simply been something to have for the sake of guests with Cyrielle herself likely not having seen any of them. Most of them were older films such as Twelve Angry Men, The Fourth Protocol, or Casablanca.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43831 on: February 17, 2014, 01:05:09 pm »

[To: Chiron] <Wouldn't that leave me with dead organs rotting inside my body? Hmm... is it possible to shut them down permanently instead?
...Wait, if my reproductive organs had to be entirely replaced, doesn't that mean I don't have any ovaries now? If that's the case, could we just shut off the unnecessary functions? I don't think I'm receptive to hormones or drugs still judging by my lack of adrenaline and reaction to cigarette smoke... so it' pointless to continue producing them...>

>We replaced everything. Including ovaries, which means you shouldn't have any.<
[To: Chiron] <Okay if that's the case then, what did you mean when you said that the replacement was functional?>

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43832 on: February 17, 2014, 01:05:39 pm »

"Romance, I suppose."

"Okay." Ester starts playing a romance movie for HILDA and everyone else. It's pretty sappy.
Bethany squees quite a bit. It's pretty great.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43833 on: February 17, 2014, 01:06:19 pm »

<The bracelets have teleporting so you can get here in a flash. And if we can get them to like us, then it will help with the others most likely.>

Luna looks through them, but is unsure of any good ones to watch.

((I gotta go now, schools a callin))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #43834 on: February 17, 2014, 01:06:51 pm »

[To: Chiron] <Wouldn't that leave me with dead organs rotting inside my body? Hmm... is it possible to shut them down permanently instead?
...Wait, if my reproductive organs had to be entirely replaced, doesn't that mean I don't have any ovaries now? If that's the case, could we just shut off the unnecessary functions? I don't think I'm receptive to hormones or drugs still judging by my lack of adrenaline and reaction to cigarette smoke... so it' pointless to continue producing them...>

>We replaced everything. Including ovaries, which means you shouldn't have any.<
[To: Chiron] <Okay if that's the case then, what did you mean when you said that the replacement was functional?>
>Meaning it did not explode or otherwise inconvenience you. Again, it was very hard to figure out your Fate-altered anatomy.<

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43835 on: February 17, 2014, 01:07:00 pm »

HILDA simply gazes at the screen apathetically, her eyes glowing a golden yellow.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43836 on: February 17, 2014, 01:07:27 pm »

[To: Chiron] <My anatomy was altered?>

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43837 on: February 17, 2014, 01:07:40 pm »

Mallory broke from the hug for a moment, "If you tell anyone about this you're so dead you know right?" The smile on his face showed he was just joking with him. He cleared his throat as he looked away for a second, "Now then uh... From what I understand you uh..... Well... Hm... How about this, I'm sorta tired and cold. If I happen to end up in a bed and you get in when I'm not looking, I'm not responsible if my body happens to cuddle and/or spoon for warmth." Mallory gets up then and moves over to his bed and proceeds to lie down.

...Now where did Lyle learn to get into a bed that fast?
Black lives matter.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #43838 on: February 17, 2014, 01:08:18 pm »

<The bracelets have teleporting so you can get here in a flash. And if we can get them to like us, then it will help with the others most likely.>

Luna looks through them, but is unsure of any good ones to watch.

((I gotta go now, schools a callin))

<Kay. Guess I'll head over.> She shrugs, trying to figure out this telepotato thing.>
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #43839 on: February 17, 2014, 01:09:11 pm »

"I don't understand. The male and female protagonist are both aware of their own feelings and the feelings of the other, their love is mutual. Why do they cry so much, instead of reproducing?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #43840 on: February 17, 2014, 01:09:59 pm »

[To: Chiron] <My anatomy was altered?>
>Your organs were entering failure, immunity to hormones and drugs, it was a wonder you managed to survive the operation.

However, Hephaesteus and I replaced your organs with more durable versions, except your brain, of course. THAT one we simply shielded from influence.<

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #43841 on: February 17, 2014, 01:10:57 pm »

Camille is STILL glomping Richard. :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43842 on: February 17, 2014, 01:11:12 pm »

Bethany squees quite a bit. It's pretty great.

Ester squees a lot as well.

HILDA simply gazes at the screen apathetically, her eyes glowing a golden yellow.

"Having fun?" Ester whispers between scenes.

"I don't understand. The male and female protagonist are both aware of their own feelings and the feelings of the other, their love is mutual. Why do they cry so much, instead of reproducing?"

Ester giggles, "'cause it's a romance, silly. It's supposed to be sappy. If they reproduced it'd be something else altogether."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43843 on: February 17, 2014, 01:13:31 pm »

N'thara is also bored, but only because she hasn't scared anyone in the last couple of hours.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #43844 on: February 17, 2014, 01:14:26 pm »

"It's 90 minutes of people feeling very bad. Is this movie for sadists? I'd rather see the one where they reproduce."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 2921 2922 [2923] 2924 2925 ... 4748