Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2914 2915 [2916] 2917 2918 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117213 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #43725 on: February 17, 2014, 05:14:11 am »

[To: Chiron] <In that case, is it possible to render the replacements nonfunctional or remove them outright? I don't intend on having intercourse or children after all...>

[To: Anima] <I don't suppose you paid much heed to the usual tourist destinations?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #43726 on: February 17, 2014, 05:19:10 am »

>Yes.<

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43727 on: February 17, 2014, 05:19:48 am »

[To: Chiron] <What sort of process would be utilized?>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43728 on: February 17, 2014, 05:22:33 am »

>A sort of localized poison.<

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43729 on: February 17, 2014, 05:25:11 am »

[To: Chiron] <Wouldn't that leave me with dead organs rotting inside my body? Hmm... is it possible to shut them down permanently instead?
...Wait, if my reproductive organs had to be entirely replaced, doesn't that mean I don't have any ovaries now? If that's the case, could we just shut off the unnecessary functions? I don't think I'm receptive to hormones or drugs still judging by my lack of adrenaline and reaction to cigarette smoke... so it' pointless to continue producing them...>
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 05:39:45 am by Empiricist »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43730 on: February 17, 2014, 05:40:26 am »

((grrrrrrr SOME IDIOT(Read Twat/Moron/Sociopath/Selfish A**Hole) drove full pelt down our street (it's a backstreet, come on) and broke a tree branch onto our power line (and I mean OUR as in my house), he even looked back and saw what he had done, then accelerated off, we have only just gotten power back. So anyway, what has happened?))

Stella's offer to Will now actually happened
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 05:46:51 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #43731 on: February 17, 2014, 06:30:39 am »

((back, what did I miss?))

"Neferis, would you like to join me in a fun activity?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43732 on: February 17, 2014, 06:31:24 am »

[To: Chiron] <Wouldn't that leave me with dead organs rotting inside my body? Hmm... is it possible to shut them down permanently instead?
...Wait, if my reproductive organs had to be entirely replaced, doesn't that mean I don't have any ovaries now? If that's the case, could we just shut off the unnecessary functions? I don't think I'm receptive to hormones or drugs still judging by my lack of adrenaline and reaction to cigarette smoke... so it' pointless to continue producing them...>

>We replaced everything. Including ovaries, which means you shouldn't have any.<

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43733 on: February 17, 2014, 08:39:02 am »

"Neferis, would you like to join me in a fun activity?"

Neferis stares at ICARUS for several seconds, and then drops her gaze and nods.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43734 on: February 17, 2014, 08:49:52 am »

"You like calm, relaxing things, right? A google search suggested we could go and climb the nearby mountain, make a warm campfire, listen to the birds, take in the view, watch the sun go down and watch the stars in an attempt to find patterns that resemble animals. Would you like to do that?"

((nearby mountain is canon now, because why not? I guess it's the western alps?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43735 on: February 17, 2014, 08:52:55 am »

"You like calm, relaxing things, right? A google search suggested we could go and climb the nearby mountain, make a warm campfire, listen to the birds, take in the view, watch the sun go down and watch the stars in an attempt to find patterns that resemble animals. Would you like to do that?"

Neferis nods more energetically, "Okay."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43736 on: February 17, 2014, 08:55:37 am »

"The google search suggested that we should prepare food and drink before going, however I require neither. In fact, I don't think I will need any equipment. Do you wish to bring something along? Perhaps the lion cub?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43737 on: February 17, 2014, 08:59:30 am »

"The google search suggested that we should prepare food and drink before going, however I require neither. In fact, I don't think I will need any equipment. Do you wish to bring something along? Perhaps the lion cub?"

Neferis nods very excitedly, and then walks away in search of Saber.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43738 on: February 17, 2014, 09:01:11 am »

"Hmm. We lack any zebra or gazelle meat. Do you think the ham in the fridge will suffice to feed it on the way?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43739 on: February 17, 2014, 09:04:15 am »

"Hmm. We lack any zebra or gazelle meat. Do you think the ham in the fridge will suffice to feed it on the way?"

"Yes," she says simply, not bothering to look up at ICARUS, so intent is Neferis in finding the lion cub.
Pages: 1 ... 2914 2915 [2916] 2917 2918 ... 4748