Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2795 2796 [2797] 2798 2799 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116330 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #41940 on: February 13, 2014, 02:22:50 pm »

Selina blushes and looks away at the smoochies.

Meme is holding her head as a massive headache goes through her, a couple tears going down her cheek from the pain.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41941 on: February 13, 2014, 02:46:50 pm »

[To: Nodoka] <So, were you educated by your parents or is the education system in void of such greater quality?>

<Well, Mommy and Daddy did teach me a lot, but a lot of things are just that I like to read, so I pick stuff up, and then I think about it. :3>
<Ah, so what sort of fields have you studied? Does any of it help with curriculum subjects such as mathematics?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #41942 on: February 13, 2014, 02:48:37 pm »

Selina blushes and looks away at the smoochies.

Meme is holding her head as a massive headache goes through her, a couple tears going down her cheek from the pain.
Izzy is panicking.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #41943 on: February 13, 2014, 02:50:19 pm »

[To: Nodoka] <So, were you educated by your parents or is the education system in void of such greater quality?>

<Well, Mommy and Daddy did teach me a lot, but a lot of things are just that I like to read, so I pick stuff up, and then I think about it. :3>
<Ah, so what sort of fields have you studied? Does any of it help with curriculum subjects such as mathematics?>

<uuuum... a little? Math isn't something that I'm good at, but I've read some... I-I'm only starting to learn about exponents and things...>
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41944 on: February 13, 2014, 02:51:40 pm »

Meme looks over and sees Izzy is not being eaten by the clay thing, and it is now smaller.

"...Yous okay...?"
Meme is squinting due to headache.

Selina decides to walk around the place and let those two be.
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41945 on: February 13, 2014, 02:54:58 pm »

Meme looks over and sees Izzy is not being eaten by the clay thing, and it is now smaller.

"...Yous okay...?"
Meme is squinting due to headache.

Selina decides to walk around the place and let those two be.
"Are you?!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41946 on: February 13, 2014, 02:55:40 pm »

<Ah, does your home have any education system?>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41947 on: February 13, 2014, 02:56:57 pm »

"I has headache..." Meme managed to NOT split her head open this time! She is going to have a massive bump on her head later though.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #41948 on: February 13, 2014, 03:04:43 pm »

<Ah, does your home have any education system?>

<Well, Mommy and Daddy teach me stuff sometimes...>
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41949 on: February 13, 2014, 03:07:55 pm »

"There'sh no need for that, Mallory, he'sh been r'ly nishe to me."
"And while being nice, what has he told you?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41950 on: February 13, 2014, 03:08:45 pm »

<I'll take that as a 'no', or 'nonparticipation', here, there are institutions for the education of people (which are of rather varying quality), I suppose you could attend it if you wish, or hire a tutor, preferably someone who is experienced in the field and has had worked as a teacher or related role.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41951 on: February 13, 2014, 03:14:50 pm »

"Told to by who?"

*Important*
"By who?"

The figure shrugs, "I don't know. Some woman by the name of Nimue. Never saw her before."

Mallory sighed as he approached the assailant, "I feel like Lyle may have been too soft on you but at least it's working. You better keep answering their questions or I'll break your arms." His tone was nonchalant as he tapped the assailant's arms with his foot.

The figure looks up at Mallory, "I'm answering them, aren't I?"

Hainuwele had a nightmare and woke up. Does she hear this cry for reinforcements? If yes, she tries to join the battle. If she can act immediatly, attempts to paralyze whichever target Bismuth is currently aiming for (hopefully real Nimue). 50 Mana for disbalance.

[ROLL: 63] Hainuwele does somehow manage to hear the cry for reinforcements, but doesn't make it in time to act. Next turn, hopefully.

Lucas probably heard the call for reinforcements, as did Catherine, and the two promptly begin to RUN TOWARDS THE SOUND OF THE FIGHTING.

[ROLL: 74] Lucas and Catherine are in the exact same situation as Hainuwele, arrive juuuuust too late to act.

She attempts to grab the real Nimue, to stop her from casting spells and maybe punch her in the face while she's at it.

[31 vs. 49] Miss! The real Nimue side-steps Bismuth's attempts to grab her, laughing.

"We've gotta like, take out the leader!"
Bethany attempts to stab Nimue in the face!

[21 vs. 51] Miss! Bethany attempts to stab Nimue in the face. Except nobody told her which Nimue is the real one. Not that it really matters, seeing as her target simply dodges her strike.

ICARUS still flies to the battlements, but instead of picking off the underlings as originaly planned, obeys Bethany. That is to say:
ICARUS starts with heavy artillery. 60 Mana to put aiming into overdrive, and 60 Mana for the silver ion shot, aimed at real Nimue. Time to blast that witch to pieces. ICARUS is heavily damaged already, now is not the time to compromise. Either Nimue gets taken out soon, or not at all.

[36 + 30 vs. 40 - 10] Hit! 68 damage! ICARUS flies out of the reach of the shadowy figures, blasting the real Nimue with her particle cannon. The silver ions don't seem to have any additional effect on her, however. Still, she shrieks in pain and bleeds from the blast. "Damnation upon you! I will have my revenge!"

Quote from: Neferis
Punch out!

[26 vs. 25] Hit! 100 damage! Neferis continues to be extremely deadly, and pummels another figure into submission.

Quote from: Figures
Attack!

[25 vs. 35] [41(!) vs. 21 - 10] [41(!) vs. 32 - 20] [AUTO] [AUTO] [AUTO] [AUTO] [AUTO] [AUTO] 8 hits! 0 + 0 + 0 + 20 + 8 + 0 + 2 + 0 damage! A majority of the figures swarm Bismuth, but their blades mostly bounce off of her armoured skin.

[31 vs. 26] Hit! 40 damage! One of the remaining figures goes after Bethany instead, and inflicts a rather nasty wound that bleeds profusely.

Quote from: Numie
Lightning!

[56 vs. 40 + 30] Numie tries to blast ICARUS out of the sky with lightning, but she dodges and weaves, and manages to avoid the blast due to her overdrive. Numie lets out a tsk of annoyance.

Marie keeps shootin~ especially since the poor fool got sent prone.

[45 vs. 50(!)] Miss! The poor fool who got sent prone is now upright, and thus combat rolls away from Marie's shots. Goddamn it.

Blossom manifests a pair of axes, throwing them... to the side of her target? Both of them look like they'll easily miss, up until they're actually past him, at which point they would arc inward past each other, quickly circling and wrapping him in chains.

[31 vs. 36 - 10] Hit! The bulky figure rolls right into Blossom's trap, becoming entangled in her chains as the axes swing around and around his body. "Shit," he mumbles as he struggles to break free.

Quote from: Bulky Figure
Break free!

[49 vs. 31] The bulky figure... rolls really well and throws off the chains entangling him in the very first turn. At least it wasted his attack.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

((She has fourty fucking strength, of course she hits like a really beefy truck))

((It's fifty now. :P))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41952 on: February 13, 2014, 03:18:38 pm »

"I has headache..." Meme managed to NOT split her head open this time! She is going to have a massive bump on her head later though.
"A-are you okay..."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #41953 on: February 13, 2014, 03:19:38 pm »

Twi returns from his father being dumb. :c

Bismuth tries again, laughing right back.

Marie (the one in combat)  swears she'll fill him with holes THIS time. >:C

Robo!Marie huggles Meme less than awkwardly and Izzy definitely awkwardly.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #41954 on: February 13, 2014, 03:19:48 pm »

((Aww, spending 60 Mana on the cannon blast only gives me 68 damage? Not even crit for the aim-roll being twice as high as the dodge roll? Spending 120 Mana in total on the attack, and Neferis just keeps bombing damage out like there is no tomorrow on standard attacks?
 :(

very :( ))

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 2795 2796 [2797] 2798 2799 ... 4748