Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2739 2740 [2741] 2742 2743 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120074 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #41100 on: February 10, 2014, 02:12:48 pm »

Bismuth dope-slaps Corebus.

"If you're gonna do that, you should wait for everybody else."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #41101 on: February 10, 2014, 02:12:56 pm »

"Will, what do they say?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #41102 on: February 10, 2014, 02:13:53 pm »

Kyle sighs and fires a warning shot between tbe groups.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41103 on: February 10, 2014, 02:17:38 pm »

[MIND:27+18]
<I don't know... maybe I'm simply suicidal and blaming it on something else.>

((Seeing as this isn't an actual plot and more my attempt to kill off or demagic my own character, I'll do OOC explanations for what Cyrielle doesn't know, or cannot answer. Fate doesn't need contractors anymore so it's trying to get rid of Cyrielle so that it can give Annie and Wheatley the nom de guerre and associated assets of Andromalius. Also, because it has no reason to keep her alive. It's attempting to do so indirectly as she'll be able to block the channeling if it tries to shutdown her heart or something more major.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41104 on: February 10, 2014, 02:20:07 pm »

The dog-men pause for a moment, and then all rush forward in unison, snarling.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #41105 on: February 10, 2014, 02:21:14 pm »

Kyle fires on the archers.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41106 on: February 10, 2014, 02:22:17 pm »

"Uh..."
Angel continues hugging. "I told MEme that I liked you and she asked you if you liked me and she said you said yes!"

Spoiler: For Dog-People (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: For Will (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: FDP (click to show/hide)

[MIND:98+16]
Cyrielle puts on her bracelet. <It seems that my contracting entity doesn't need me anymore and is trying to kill me. What's the feasibility of magically replacing most of my organs? Including part of my brain.>
<Um, I dunno. Pretty feasible, overall, but the trick will be deciding on one way to do this.>

"Will, what do they say?"
Will contemplates how to phrase it.
"They're not here for the grail. They're here to find food and supplies."

The dog-men pause for a moment, and then all rush forward in unison, snarling.

"...And now they want to kill us. Great going."

Will tries to calm hostilities if possible and shoots archers and such if not.
Repeat until combat or the class I'm about to start ends.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #41107 on: February 10, 2014, 02:22:35 pm »

Bismuth dope-slaps Corebus.

"If you're gonna do that, you should wait for everybody else."
"Its a bit late for that frau. Now, let's us kill a great many of them."
Corebus attacks swinging his sword and attempting to water the forest with blood!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41108 on: February 10, 2014, 02:22:57 pm »

Sen summons her Black Mass and casts a de-buff spell to weaken the dog poeple's attacks.

Grandiose has returned to watch as a spectator. He is levitating.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #41109 on: February 10, 2014, 02:23:58 pm »

"Somehow I'm not surprised. Damn it, Kyle."

Bismuth rushes forth to engage in combat, drawing her claymore and slashing into the enemy ranks!

Marie, meanwhile, takes aim on the archers before opening fire, attacking two or more at once if they're close together enough because automatic weapons are kewl.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #41110 on: February 10, 2014, 02:24:32 pm »

ah, great

Hainuwele tries to paralyze one of the archers, using 20 Mana for the disbalance.

ICARUS slashes at one of the armored enemies, without powering up the sword, for testing purposes
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41111 on: February 10, 2014, 02:25:13 pm »

[MIND:30+18]
<Understood...>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41112 on: February 10, 2014, 02:36:53 pm »

Mallory looked up and saw Lyle had left. He couldn't blame him really, he knew he was somewhat depressing to talk to and he saw that Lyle was getting uncomfortable around him as he spoke. He sighed and put his headphones on, reclining in the seat so that he could relax until someone poked him awake. As much as he wanted to just get this whole thing over with, at the same time he didn't feel like going back to IRIS and having to deal with real world problems like paying for food or rent.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41113 on: February 10, 2014, 03:43:14 pm »

Lyle ran back to the castle, away from the fighting. Nope nope nope. Not going back there any more, thanks. He reaches where Mallory is and collapses again.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41114 on: February 10, 2014, 03:45:39 pm »

Kyle fires on the archers.

[30 vs. 29] Hit! 17 damage! Kyle snipes one of the archers.

Will tries to calm hostilities if possible and shoots archers and such if not.
Repeat until combat or the class I'm about to start ends.

[29 vs. 44] Miss! With the dog-men obviously enraged, Will notches an arrow and fires it. The arrow flies straight and true, only to slam into a shield harmlessly.

Corebus attacks swinging his sword and attempting to water the forest with blood!

[41 vs. 24] Hit! 12 damage! Corebus swings his sword in several impressive arcs, slashing through the shield of a dog-man and leaving a nasty gnash in his chest.

Sen summons her Black Mass and casts a de-buff spell to weaken the dog poeple's attacks.

[36 vs. 17] Hit! Curse words flow out of Sen's mouth, causing the dog-men to howl in agony and pain.

Bismuth rushes forth to engage in combat, drawing her claymore and slashing into the enemy ranks!

[32 vs. 29] Hit! 28 damage! Bismuth swings her claymore in a mighty circle, cutting off the leg of a dog-man in a single blow!

Marie, meanwhile, takes aim on the archers before opening fire, attacking two or more at once if they're close together enough because automatic weapons are kewl.

[42 vs. 26] Hit! 27 damage! Marie is going to have to suffer attacking enemies one at a time, because USEC_OFFICER hasn't factored in multiple attacks yet. Still, she at least wounds one of the dog-men.

Hainuwele tries to paralyze one of the archers, using 20 Mana for the disbalance.

[52 vs. 26] Hit! Hainuwele swings by and jabs one of the archers with her needle, causing it to instantly freezes up and fall over.

ICARUS slashes at one of the armored enemies, without powering up the sword, for testing purposes

[46 vs. 18] Hit! 25 damage! ICARUS slashes at one of the armoured dog-men, its blade easily arching over his shield to jab at his vitals. The dog-man steps back, bleeding heavily, before stepping forward snarling.

Quote from: Kelyn
Shoot them!

[40 vs. 31] Hit! 30 damage! Kelyn fires off a lucky shot and does the most damage out of the entire party. I swear it was an accident, guys.

Quote from: Neferis
?

Neferis just stands around, looking slightly confused.

Quote from: Armoured Dog-men
Attack!

The armoured dog-men all swarm Bismuth.

[24 vs. 21] [31 vs. 40] [26 vs. 26] [20 vs. 36] [26 vs. 26] [30 vs. 36] 1 Hit! 10 damage! However she dodges and evades most of their strikes, ending up with only a few minor nicks.

Quote from: Dog-men
Attack Corebus and ICARUS!

[21 vs. 31] [15 vs. 32] [21 vs. 21] [27 vs. 22] [33 vs. 49(!!!)] 1 Hit! 6 damage! Corebus proves to be just as badass as Bismuth, and manages to evade most of the dog-men attacking him. Seriously.

[34 vs. 33] [26 vs. 55] [30 vs. 35] [34 vs. 29] 2 Hits! 8 + 13 damage! ICARUS is not as lucky, but the enemies are doing piddly damage anyways so who cares?

Quote from: Archers
Shoot Will!

[29 vs. 41] [46 vs. 29] [28 vs. 44] [35 vs. 39] [30 vs. 37] 1 Hit! 15 damage! The archers who can move all fire at Will, sending a small barrage of arrows his way. He manages to avoid most of them.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

((I'm going to be buffing damage next time.))
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 04:00:19 pm by USEC_OFFICER »
Pages: 1 ... 2739 2740 [2741] 2742 2743 ... 4748