Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1975 1976 [1977] 1978 1979 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131367 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #29640 on: January 21, 2014, 05:48:51 pm »

((my bad, I misread "flicks her wrist" as "slits her wrist", and assumed that the kill to get healed thing extended to suicide))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29641 on: January 21, 2014, 05:49:50 pm »

((Ehhhh.)))

Bah. Camille watches over Horus, Marie reminds the people to vote on Jacque, and Bismuth just sighs.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29642 on: January 21, 2014, 05:51:45 pm »

Luca is not sure what to do right here. Like... at all.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #29643 on: January 21, 2014, 05:52:17 pm »

((This line describes OREO in every game involving me ever. :P))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29644 on: January 21, 2014, 05:52:45 pm »

"To be frank, I couldn't care less about whether you help or not. I'm not even sure why I'm helping. Though, I could make it worth while seeing as I contain over 178,000 books in my memories. At least a third of which are from Ancient Egypt." Sen just scowls at Set, "Thinking about it though.... Some god you are for not keeping the balance in your panteon. I guess my memories of you are incorrect then."  Sen teases Set. She met some of the Egyptian gods when she was first born. She remembers Sobek, Set, Osiris, Bes, And Bast. It seems though that none of them remember her now.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29645 on: January 21, 2014, 05:52:54 pm »

((This line describes OREO in every game involving me ever. :P))
((Nah, OREO knew what to do in LaFotM :P ))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29646 on: January 21, 2014, 05:53:19 pm »

"If I might make a comment..." She looks away. "I like you guys. You all are cool, and I like you. I enjoy you. You... Well, I like what you do, and the time I've spent with ya... well, I feel bloody human for once. So if you want me to go, just say the word, and you'll never hear from me again."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29647 on: January 21, 2014, 05:55:41 pm »

<Such an indesisive bunch. Alright then. Teamwork only works when everyone can trust everyone blindly. I won't put my life on the line with a bunch of undisciplined ragtag group without even a common purpose, let alone synergy..Leave her be, sure, but in the future, if you come to regret the outcome of your decision, remember, this could have ended here and now.>

"Alright, enough with the tense stuff. Kyle, what's with the...bird...dude on the couch?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #29648 on: January 21, 2014, 05:56:14 pm »

Set snarls at her.
"Some demon you are, not even trying~ But I like you. Very well."
He points his scythe at her.
"These books. I'll assist in putting the ungrateful bastard down, but I want them. Isis may not be my friend, but she certainly made her impression on me."
She swings his scythe around his arm before placing it on his back, before looking at the four others.
"Get going. We have a job to finish."
They nod and indeed get going.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29649 on: January 21, 2014, 05:56:58 pm »

((Both of those statements are true.))
"Hmm.. Well... How about we come to a sort of agreement? We can still be friends, and stuff, but you'd just have to limit who you take out, a bit. Maybe just knocking them out, dropping them off at the Police, or something, might work."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #29650 on: January 21, 2014, 05:57:14 pm »

"Just... don't kill people while you live here. If you really want to you can join me and whoever else when we go out to stop crime and stuff just... no killing. Unless the really deserve it. In which case make it look like Nuriel did it."
Kyle smiles and gets down on her level.
"If it's worth anything I think you're pretty cool despite going against most of my moral codes and reasoning."

<Such an indesisive bunch. Alright then. Teamwork only works when everyone can trust everyone blindly. I won't put my life on the line with a bunch of undisciplined ragtag group without even a common purpose, let alone synergy..Leave her be, sure, but in the future, if you come to regret the outcome of your decision, remember, this could have ended here and now.>

"Alright, enough with the tense stuff. Kyle, what's with the...bird...dude on the couch?"
"That's Horus. He got a bit beat up."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 06:01:29 pm by kj1225 »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29651 on: January 21, 2014, 05:58:08 pm »

"Hold on."

Marie proceeds to hug the cute cuddly serial killer.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29652 on: January 21, 2014, 05:59:42 pm »

She looks at them, then bursts out laughing, head rolling back. "Oh, you all are priceless. 'Oh, sure, we'll let you live, but you have to kill yourself by starvation~'"

"Hold on."

Marie proceeds to hug the cute cuddly serial killer.

Jacq is hugged.

She is surprised.

She returns it, I guess?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #29653 on: January 21, 2014, 06:01:12 pm »

"Have you thought of... Oh I don't know, just eating food?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29654 on: January 21, 2014, 06:01:27 pm »

"I can sympathise with her development into a vigilante, but killing to extend your own life well beyond the natural span? That's a step too far. Everything has a time to die. If you aren't already, your mind will eventually sink into madness, and not putting an end to it will be a decision history books will not look upon kindly. You said you enjoy feeling human? It's not too late. Continue your life where you left off, and begin aging normaly."
Pages: 1 ... 1975 1976 [1977] 1978 1979 ... 4748