Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128118 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #18315 on: January 02, 2014, 11:26:46 pm »

"I just sent them out with instructions to find the other participant and play it to them, I didn't realize they actually worked! I've been trapped in here for 3 years, I'm gonna do SOMETHING to pass the time!" She laughs more, blades now circling her as they create many shallow cuts all over her now unclothed body.

"Will you stop that, please? I rather unlike seeing you hurt."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18316 on: January 02, 2014, 11:30:19 pm »

((How is is that TA!Selina's Red self ended up perfectly co-existing with her yet MG!Selina's one just ended up sealed? I think we should get someone into an existentialist depression and get them to repeatedly break and harm themselves in her general direction.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18317 on: January 02, 2014, 11:32:30 pm »

"Why should I? I've gone half insane in here over the last 3 years, I DESERVE TO HAVE SOME FUN HERE!" She charges Yuri, the blades attempting to smash her barrier. (DC 65 mind)

((Its only been about 3 months actually, she just believes its been three years since she's trapped in Selina's mind with no way out))

((Because Victoria made deals with Red and slowly got her to fit in. this Not!Selina just got sealed upon her 2nd or 3rd appearence.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18318 on: January 02, 2014, 11:33:35 pm »

Sen exits the bathroom and [10+93] is wearing her normal clothing. Sen has a weak constitution when it comes to being ticklish. She is also wearing black lenseless glasses (paper can't mimic glass after all).
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18319 on: January 02, 2014, 11:35:10 pm »

Meme is in her room with the door open, coloring her samurai hat.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18320 on: January 03, 2014, 12:13:07 am »

"Why should I? I've gone half insane in here over the last 3 years, I DESERVE TO HAVE SOME FUN HERE!" She charges Yuri, the blades attempting to smash her barrier. (DC 65 mind)

<Oh just GO AWAY! If I had more appealing voices in my head I'd be fine! Stupid god being stopping my fun. causing these fantasies for myself out of boredom...>
"No. I am here to talk, not fornicate." [97+140] Yuri creates a mental barrier around herself.

Technically you'd be the one attempting an action, so you'd have to beat my barrier... and with that I'd guess that it's not gonna be an easy roll for you.

DC 100 at least, since she rolled over 200 on it.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18321 on: January 03, 2014, 12:15:35 am »

((Oh yeah...))

"RAAAA! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"
She starts smashing against her prison to no avail, having a tantrum
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18322 on: January 03, 2014, 12:19:51 am »

((Huh... I just realized that since Kyle's bracelet can now use distortion signals, and his katana is made out of distortions, he may be able to gain some control over it at a certain cost. Sort of like a Muramasa blade except rather than trying to make him harm people, it's just going to interfere with him getting laid.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18323 on: January 03, 2014, 12:22:07 am »

((Oh yeah...))

"RAAAA! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"
She starts smashing against her prison to no avail, having a tantrum

She pauses, then drifts forward, moving behind Not!Selina so that she can put her arms around her, eyes closing.

"Selina... I'm sorry for hurting you... I'm sorry for locking you up like this... But you hurt her... in so many ways... I wish I could let you free, but..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18324 on: January 03, 2014, 12:24:28 am »

"ALL I WANTED WAS A LITTLE FUN, SOME ENJOYMENT!!! BUT EVERYTIME I WAS SMACKED IN THE HEAD, OR LOCKED UP!!!" She continues to fail around, but is calming down under Yuri's weight.

Selina has no clue whats going on in her head with Yuri...
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18325 on: January 03, 2014, 12:26:56 am »

"ALL I WANTED WAS A LITTLE FUN, SOME ENJOYMENT!!! BUT EVERYTIME I WAS SMACKED IN THE HEAD, OR LOCKED UP!!!" She continues to fail around, but is calming down under Yuri's weight.

Selina has no clue whats going on in her head with Yuri...

"I know, I know... I understand, Selina. You simply have no concept of moderation. If you were able to keep yourself contained to certain times, and did not attempt to break out, then perhaps something could be arranged... I wish that were the case. I do not like seeing any part of Selina in pain, and since it is partly my fault that you came to be in order to suffer so..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18326 on: January 03, 2014, 12:31:54 am »

"OOOOHHHHH! But you and your charge MADE me! And instead of actually TRYING to make a deal of ANY KIND!!! I GET LOCKED UP IN HERE FOR THREE YEARS!!!" She begins to collapse, not really crying or anything, just losing the will to fight it seemed.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18327 on: January 03, 2014, 12:36:47 am »

"OOOOHHHHH! But you and your charge MADE me! And instead of actually TRYING to make a deal of ANY KIND!!! I GET LOCKED UP IN HERE FOR THREE YEARS!!!" She begins to collapse, not really crying or anything, just losing the will to fight it seemed.

"Well... actually, it's only been a few months. Perhaps it simply seems longer in here."

She lets out a sigh, still holding her.

"You did not seem about to respond to speech, and we did not have much time to consider it, as you were being rather... violent at the time. Would you like to make a deal now? And again, I have yet to learn your name, if you have one."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18328 on: January 03, 2014, 12:40:21 am »

"Oh this will be rich! Alright, lets hear your deal and i'll see how long it goes before i'm locked up again. And another thing, I'm Not!Selina and you know it!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18329 on: January 03, 2014, 12:46:35 am »

"Oh this will be rich! Alright, lets hear your deal and i'll see how long it goes before i'm locked up again. And another thing, I'm Not!Selina and you know it!"

She frowns. "... Rather a strange name. I had hoped for something a bit more... name-like. In any case... here is my deal. Once a week, you will come out, and I will... Entertain you. Nothing sexual, not unless I say so, and we will not do anything I do not approve of. You will have your freedom, but you must get permission from Selina to emerge outside of this set time. If you require additional visits, then we will negotiate at that time."
Pages: 1 ... 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 ... 4748