Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1202 1203 [1204] 1205 1206 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128108 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #18045 on: January 02, 2014, 03:15:23 pm »

"I... um..." Selina blushes brightly, but hugs back a bit. Shes clearly a bit embarrassed and Yuri can feel that her clothes are still damp from sweat. (1250)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18046 on: January 02, 2014, 03:16:27 pm »

"I... um..." Selina blushes brightly, but hugs back a bit. Shes clearly a bit embarrassed and Yuri can feel that her clothes are still damp from sweat. (1250)

She blushes and smiles a bit, then giggles a bit. "Your clothes are rather filthy. We should change them."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18047 on: January 02, 2014, 03:17:58 pm »

"I... er... um... w-w-we...?" Selina blushes brighter and begins to stammer in embarrassment and nervousness.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18048 on: January 02, 2014, 03:19:34 pm »

"I... er... um... w-w-we...?" Selina blushes brighter and begins to stammer in embarrassment and nervousness.

"If you'd rather I leave while you change, I can, but given your state... I wouldn't mind helping."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18049 on: January 02, 2014, 03:23:25 pm »

Selina gulps and continues to blush, but gives Yuri a trusting, but nervous smile, slowly getting out of the bed and standing up.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:29:15 pm by RangerCado »
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18050 on: January 02, 2014, 03:32:23 pm »

Selina gulps and continues to blush, but gives Yuri a trusting, but nervous smile, slowly getting out of the bed and standing up.

"Hmm..."

She stands up, moving to begin to undress Selina. "Perhaps a bath first... it may help you feel better, as well."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18051 on: January 02, 2014, 03:33:44 pm »

Selina begins stammering again, clearly embarrassed and nervous about Yuri seeing her naked... or anyone really as she still isn't comfortable with it at all.
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18052 on: January 02, 2014, 03:33:50 pm »

"Have there been any reports of people targeting magic users? I doubt this was an isolated incident."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18053 on: January 02, 2014, 03:38:22 pm »

Selina begins stammering again, clearly embarrassed and nervous about Yuri seeing her naked... or anyone really as she still isn't comfortable with it at all.

"I don't need to come with you for that. I'll just be out in the hall in case something happens, if you'd like."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18054 on: January 02, 2014, 03:40:01 pm »

Selina sighs in relief.

"Th-thanks..." Selina smiles a little and walks with Yuri to a bathroom so she can take a quick shower.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18055 on: January 02, 2014, 03:40:47 pm »

Selina sighs in relief.

"Th-thanks..." Selina smiles a little and walks with Yuri to a bathroom so she can take a quick shower.

She smiles, taking her hand as they head to the bathroom. Once they arrive, she stands by the door, waiting.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18056 on: January 02, 2014, 03:44:00 pm »

Selina goes in and gives a small smile... (16...)

"I-i-if you w-w-w-w-want... y-y-y-you can... *gulp* c-c-come in..." Selina blushes incredibly, trying to keep calm. (4500)
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18057 on: January 02, 2014, 03:45:05 pm »

Selina goes in and gives a small smile... (16...)

"I-i-if you w-w-w-w-want... y-y-y-you can... *gulp* c-c-come in..." Selina blushes incredibly, trying to keep calm. (4500)

"Are you sure? I don't want to cause you any trouble."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18058 on: January 02, 2014, 03:46:40 pm »

"I-i-i-i-i-if you w-w-want to... y-y-y-you can..." Selina tries to look alright with it, which she mostly is, shes just too prone to embarrassment about this. (5000)
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18059 on: January 02, 2014, 03:58:14 pm »

"Have there been any reports of people targeting magic users? I doubt this was an isolated incident."

Cyrielle considers her options. Those bracelet units were undoubtedly useful, however, they lack sufficient security judging by how Grandiose most likely intercepted signals and used the signal locations to track them. Currently, it seems likely that those bracelets broadcast the thoughts and only ones with the same frequency can receive them. However, interception would be a mere matter of finding that frequency. The most simple solution that immediately comes to mind would be to encrypt the information and split it, sending it across different frequencies through different bracelet paths, of course that only reduces the risk of interception.

A more secure though difficult option would be to send it through a secure network. Of course, establishing one is rather difficult so a pre-existing one could be used to make it feasible. Two options are salient here: Void and Fate.
Void is significantly easier to establish as there is evident knowledge of using it for magic, case in point, Abraxas. However, that same ease from knowledge means that it does not so much as prevent interception as much as it limits the potential interceptors to people who have a degree of void control.
Fate is the harder of the two options as it contracts based on a set of criteria which at present, Cyrielle was the only one known to fulfill, however, Annie and Wheatley also are capable of using it so that increases the knowledge base. Though it would be far more secure as Annie and Wheatley are aspects of Fate, hence, they would be capable of stopping any eavesdropping attempts.

Of course mind transfer would still have to be on an unsecure channel, seeing as while encoding messages and sensory data as Void or Fate signals shouldn't be too difficult, it probably isn't possible to encode an entire mind nor would encrypting be much of a feasibility.

Still, the bracelets also need system to prevent signal interception from it directly before encryption and/or encoding.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 04:01:39 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 1202 1203 [1204] 1205 1206 ... 4748