Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1010629 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #10410 on: March 29, 2014, 03:59:33 pm »

I think he's busy, I PM'd him about Everything: Gaiden yesterday and got no response.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10411 on: March 29, 2014, 04:00:27 pm »

Rag is currently doing overtime at his workplace most days.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #10412 on: March 29, 2014, 04:00:34 pm »

you already screwed yourself in the first sentence. "menial", instead of "all".

also yeah, I was hoping to have some shenanigans with bethany, but far, faar further in the future. Alucard actively tinkering with the uncreated helps hurrying things along

((oh boy, oh boy, please do try to obtain the forbidden knowledge on how to distill souls from amazeroth, oh boy))

edit: also alucard should go around teaching everyone about the domains and how to summon. so many opportunities for shenanigans
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10413 on: March 29, 2014, 06:10:15 pm »

Had a burst of inspiration and decided to finish up Merrick :D
I'll throw him into my sig in a second. Decided to drop a few things though (namely the fools arcana as well as me making the conscious decision to just ignore what the Death Arcana actually stands for xD)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10414 on: March 29, 2014, 06:38:21 pm »

aaand time for a plot re-arranging. man, you guys just saved me so much beating around the bush and almost pointless proxy plots and strawman villains, and that all through natural in-game actions. Fuck, I love this game. Now the plot-waitlist is unbearable long to wait for...
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10415 on: March 29, 2014, 06:41:57 pm »

Glad to be of service Akroma. I also thank you for helping me establish lore and plot setup for my plot. :3

Edit: For someone's possible mini plot involving sen, they should have her finally find and try to obtain the Book of Names. The fun that would be had Since it contains Sen's True name in it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:49:08 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10416 on: March 29, 2014, 06:43:35 pm »

and now we wait until the lores of our collective plots clash heavily in almost 80% contradiction, most likely :P

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10417 on: March 29, 2014, 06:44:13 pm »

Void stuff makes my head hurt.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10418 on: March 29, 2014, 06:53:23 pm »

99.99% of the lore in this rp just goes over my head honestly. I guess that's just what sorta happens when I skip a lot of things and only read what happens to my characters xD

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10419 on: March 29, 2014, 08:12:42 pm »

Riddle me this.

EHY WOULD KYLE HAVE DONE MORE INVESTIGATION? There was no reason that it would have neen unreasonable that Angel was still visiting her parents at the hospital.
She was there for an excessive amount of time. And she didn't have her bracelet!

It's more unreasonable that demons could have taken her away with NOT A SOUL to have caught the incident and put it on national news.
The only demon that took her away was Nuriel. The deal was made, and with only two witnesses, neither of which is terribly keen to even think about magic...

It's a movie about a boy in college who refuses to give up in arguing his case that God's not dead. There are also a few sup-plots about christain characters going through hard time though they ultimately do not end up very meaningfully resolved.
...You have no idea how hard I'm trying not to make jokes about that.

"...You've necer heard of Star Wars?"
Kyle says completely deadpan.
I'm also surprised. What, did Selina's mom keep her under a rock?

Bartimaeus shapeshifts into what appears to be Shakespeare and picks the skull up.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest..."
"...which is one of the more notable differences between Yorick and Bartimaeus," I wish Will was able to reply.

"You have merged with this mortals soul. If he dies, you can never return. You will go to hell, and be tormented until this creation is brought to an end. then you will cease. Unless...."
Okay, what's going on with Bartimaeus? Is he a demon or what?

Sen teleports back into the castle [25+83], probabably into the games room, "Thirty six thousand seven hundred forty nine copies of the Order of the True Cross' Guide to the True Demon's Name destroyed and dealt with and this is the last copy left to destroy," Sen says as she holds a white book with a red holy cross adorning the cover in her hand as she walks back to her room.
If Will was functional he would be so flipping out right now.
As would I. Destroying books? Not cool, Sen. Not cool. Especially not destroying all copies of a book.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10420 on: March 29, 2014, 08:16:38 pm »

Selina didn't have a TV at home and only got computer access at school for projects, of which she did few. She only used a computer ONCE for something unschool related before she met the group originally, and that was to find out why she liked girls.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10421 on: March 29, 2014, 08:19:49 pm »

Okay, what's going on with Bartimaeus? Is he a demon or what?
Bartimaeus's essence is linked with Alucard's.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #10422 on: March 29, 2014, 08:21:27 pm »

Don't complain about Will not being there if you're the prick who did it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10423 on: March 29, 2014, 08:23:31 pm »

Selina didn't have a TV at home and only got computer access at school for projects, of which she did few. She only used a computer ONCE for something unschool related before she met the group originally, and that was to find out why she liked girls.
There's a difference between "never seen Star Wars" and "never even heard of what is probably the most famous movie series in the 20th century".

Don't complain about Will not being there if you're the prick who did it.
Just sayin'...
And Will would have been back by now if anyone had taken more initiative at some point.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10424 on: March 29, 2014, 08:26:05 pm »

Said books were a list of Demons and All True Names pertaining to each demon. Sen was doing demon kind a favor. Also, I find it ironic since Sen, A demon who loves books above all else, besides Albretch who she adores, destroyed every copy of a book. Laugh damn it. Plus it was for setting up plot. So Necessary.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 1030