Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 628 629 [630] 631 632 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1010748 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #9435 on: March 10, 2014, 07:27:10 pm »

I'm just going to sit confused over here for a bit.
The angst seeds I planted about a year ago are bearing fruit.

It is sweet and tender.

Can I sig this?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9436 on: March 10, 2014, 07:27:57 pm »

Sure! Share in the feast, for it is plentiful.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9437 on: March 10, 2014, 07:30:18 pm »

Eats popcorn stolen from Xantalos' popcorn realm.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9439 on: March 11, 2014, 12:12:11 am »

if you and Emp want permanently out, that's fine. I'll miss you guys.
By the looks of it, I have lost someone I would have considered a friend and someone else I considered an acquaintance. I will be leaving permanently before my melancholy worsens and I incur further losses.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9440 on: March 11, 2014, 12:15:53 am »

You could just, y'know, stop being dumb a little. Just a tad. Not that being too busy to really RP anyways is dumb, but see my PM, ya doofus. :P

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #9441 on: March 11, 2014, 12:48:15 am »

Hey Emp, regarding my comment earlier about your apathy... I didn't really mean it. I was just frustrated, and saying that I was over reacting didn't really help with calming me down. I let me frustration get the best of me, and I acted irrationally where it wasn't needed. Hope we can move past this.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9442 on: March 11, 2014, 02:13:52 am »

I'll get the mission thread up when I'm back from school later today. Oh, and Proj/Private_Nomad are our new co-GMs.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9443 on: March 11, 2014, 03:44:15 am »

Hey Emp, regarding my comment earlier about your apathy... I didn't really mean it. I was just frustrated, and saying that I was over reacting didn't really help with calming me down. I let me frustration get the best of me, and I acted irrationally where it wasn't needed. Hope we can move past this.
That comment is of little to no relevance. You merely had an opinion on the matter, one whose delivery I disagreed with. I see my resignation as partially fueled by a difference in opinion rather than any direct form of hostility.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #9444 on: March 11, 2014, 04:02:05 am »

Noooo, I just realized that I can now scrap an entire plot idea about Meme. There's not really any appropriate replacements, nuuuuh
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9445 on: March 11, 2014, 05:51:38 am »

Cado might return. Might- judging by the discussion of taking a break he might just need some time to cool off.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9446 on: March 11, 2014, 06:43:24 am »

oh yes, yes, yes.

The ICARUS figma from the second season (this one) arrived. And I am absolutely mindblown.

The main body is just SO much more flexible than the season one body. That is because neck, waist, elbow and knees are all double-joints (two joints directly behind the other, the knee in the image shows that very well) that allow a much much more wide range of motion. Unlike with the first one, all joints on her body are perfectly movable and not stiff at all (some may remember that the season one body had incredibly stiff shoulders, that needed a lot of loosening before they could be moved withour risking to snap the entire arm off). All the more I am happy with this one, no fears here. Compared to the ICARUS 2.0 model, the first one is a clunky heap of scrap metal.

She comes with a few accessories, that is an alternate hairstyle with glasses, that is absolutely lovey, however, a bit tedious to assemble - it comes in 5 seperate parts. It's super cute though. Alongside comes a cape. I remember talking to Poltifar which version he liked better, he just pointed at the cape and asked me that was a dumb question. Thats how cool the cape is. The only accessory that really has me worried is also the coolest, the astronomy unit. You see those 6 blue things? Those are all on seperate balljoints so you can align them seperately. Well, those are SUPER MEGA STIFF. I've been working on making them plyable for almost an hour under warm water, and only got one of them to move - meanwhile two of them nearly snapped off. I'll secure them with some superglue later and won't be trying to loosen them up, I guess. Standard configuration works fine.

That being said, I am currently considering wether or not I should change a few details to the ICARUS plot and run it before my actual mainplot. It'd be super hard to wait for the main plot to finaly come around, then wait again for more plots and then finaly get to the ICARUS plot...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 06:51:50 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9447 on: March 11, 2014, 06:53:31 am »

That figure looks really cool
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9448 on: March 11, 2014, 07:01:09 am »

dear god, upon further inspection, the waist is actually a *triple* balljoint.

with a wasit like that (and dem wide hips) ICARUS 2.0 should be a belly dancer

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9449 on: March 11, 2014, 07:02:02 am »

nah, it's just that even if all parallel universes have their own core-to-hell layers, they all have this wall in common. If you stand in there, it's literaly just a sphere that seemingly only has a radius of a few miles, with mostly identical universes floating around in it, surrounded by a wall of sheer energy. for the most part, insurmountable. there is no such thing as air in there, just sheer Mana

edit:

anyway, everyone try and see how their various stuff can be fitted into this model. This is now open source, so feel free to add to it, use stuff for plots, bastardize and with some negotiation, change things.

Well looking at that, I would have to say I likey, and it allows the existence of the non RotMG worlds, which is good cause otherwise where did my character come from. Also I like the figurine
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 628 629 [630] 631 632 ... 1030