Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1010514 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #14130 on: May 27, 2014, 04:03:54 pm »

Because I don't use Skype? I dunno. But if you want to add me on Steam I'm not going to say no. Username is USEC_OFFICER as usual.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #14131 on: May 28, 2014, 03:09:46 pm »

how is that repair coming along Sanure?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14132 on: May 28, 2014, 03:17:55 pm »

A while ago, I found this game called "Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok" on Steam. I got around to playing it today, and while it was fun for a while, I discovered a slight flaw.

I kept dying to random encounters.

It's the combat system, I guess. I've got some vague hints about what to do, but I'm not sure how to dodge. Not helping is that all the controls need to be done with the mouse. Lovely.
Anyone else have the game, by some chance? Any pointers?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14133 on: May 28, 2014, 03:26:24 pm »

never played it so.....play guns of icarus instead?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14134 on: May 28, 2014, 03:39:55 pm »

Company that was shipping it said that they got a shipping error and that it would arrive tomorrow.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14135 on: May 28, 2014, 03:41:44 pm »

this is why I buy whole computers, instead of just parts from small parts-vendors

I got mine *the next day*. That next day was a saturday to boot

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14136 on: May 28, 2014, 03:45:07 pm »

Well, my old pc still works, but it needs a new modem card so that I can use ethernet/wifi (I don't use dial-up anymore). I've been meaning to upgrade my desktop so meh.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14137 on: May 28, 2014, 03:46:38 pm »

what? how old is that PC ?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14138 on: May 28, 2014, 03:48:53 pm »

Premade PCs are fine but if you want a good one for cheap parts are the way to go.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14139 on: May 28, 2014, 03:57:09 pm »

It's not old, just it was built for games. meaning I built it to run my games leaving my laptop for internet and such. I made it back in 2011 when I only had dial-up. Thus, it wasn't important to have an ethernet/wifi card.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14140 on: May 28, 2014, 03:58:43 pm »

>2011 anno domini
>dial-up

what?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14141 on: May 28, 2014, 04:05:33 pm »

Yeah. odd times.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14142 on: May 28, 2014, 04:06:40 pm »

slow internet is worse than...41°C fever

seriously, I'd rather have a fever right now than watch youtube at 144p

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14143 on: May 28, 2014, 04:11:48 pm »

Lol. it wasn't such a bad thing when all you did on the internet was to look something up and then you were done. especially when your landline and your internet were the same thing.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14144 on: May 28, 2014, 04:13:19 pm »

that's how you used the internet in 2011?!

I was already done using the internet like that in 2001
Pages: 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 1030