Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll for Brains  (Read 12608 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for Brains
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2013, 09:23:49 pm »

"Uhhhhhhhhh."

Continue shuffling towards Boulder. Feast on the living. Try to organize Thriller zombie dance.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 04:09:15 am »

Wehrner will duck into an alleyway and ty to figure out an alternate route to get To delicious braaains The parking garage without being shot at.

German's
's
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 07:24:14 am »

Drink. Heavily.

Consider if I have any unfinished business.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 09:26:35 am »

Boulder, Colorado

Steve slowly shambles towards the home, and discovers that several other zombies are trying to get in the place. One zombie trying to shove in a window (5) gets a shotgun blast that detaches one of it's legs. It moans in the street for a while (3) before crawling by the door where three other zombies are trying to shove the door down.

Brian shambles towards the city, (4) arriving soon after, searching for something to eat. He hears lots of strange noises from a nearby freeway like moaning, car alarms, police sirens, and gunshots, and goes to investigate. (2) Or he would if the exit wasn't blocked off by two crashed cars. Brian decides to instead get a Thriller Dance going. (?) Well, first he needs a Michael Jackson zombie, and he doesn't know where his grave would be.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle leaves for a place where he has less chance of losing his arms. (1) Kyle trips and falls over a curb. (1) However, he immediately gets up again with out a scratch. Stupid curbs. (5) Kyle shambles north, where he sees a couple of German fellows firing on some zombies.

Wehrner tries to find an alternate route through a nearby alleyway. (1) Wehrner continues to follow the alley way as there appear to be no exits to the parking garage, and exits the alleyway to another street, (1) and is hit by a speeding car. (5) The hit sends Wehner flying up into the air and he lands in a heap on the road. However, it doesn't seem like he lost any limbs. (1) The car slows to a halt far up the street.

Moscow, Russia

Boris looks for alcohol. (4) He finds a half-empty bottle of vodka on the ground, and attempts to grab it. (4-1) Boris manages to lift the bottle up to a nearby table, but isn't sure if he will be able to hold it. (6) Boris hears a faint clinking noise, but can't tell what it's from.

German's
's
Yeah, for some reason when I use a keyboard, I get worse at spelling and grammar.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:28:23 am by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 09:29:30 am »

((I got a one on a getting injured roll? I am actually okay with this.))
That looks bad, I should find a way around.
Go around behind the Germans.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 09:35:49 am »

((I got a one on a getting injured roll? I am actually okay with this.))
That looks bad, I should find a way around.
Go around behind the Germans.

(Well I'm using my damage rolls from my zombie survival RTDs, where 6 is the most damage. (read headshot, or bite.)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2013, 10:20:29 am »

Wander into nearby building.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2013, 10:55:28 am »

Waitlist please, because this looks really fun.  :)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2013, 11:05:59 am »

Look for a less shotgun-wielding building.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2013, 11:50:12 am »

Wehrner will crawl back into the dark alleyway and try to stand up again once there
(using the walls to help get up if possible)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:14:05 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 05:28:49 pm »

Boulder, Colorado

Brian wanders into a nearby building. (2) It appears to be deserted. (?) Brian has a realization! If Boulder is mostly uninfected, it will likely be the interior of the city that will have humans and their delicious brains. Brian feels smug, and superior to other zombies for his intelligent thinking. He decides to head for the inner city, alone. Who needs a horde when you are as smart as he is!

Steve decides to head away from the dangerous weapon. (6) He slowly shambles away from the shotgun blast and towards another house. Wandering inside, he discovers (3) another zombie wandering the place along with some mangled corpses. (5) Behind him, another shotgun blast rings out. Steve looks out to see another zombie fall with a lost leg. It too crawls away slowly. (6) Then there's a sudden crash as the zombies at the door knock it down, and both zombies and door fall to the ground in a heap. (4,?) The shotgun blasts out again, and then nothing. (3) Steve feels drawn to the noise, and takes a step or two back the way he came before stopping. In his mind, he weighs the possibilities. He could get delicious brains, or he could get a shotgun to the head.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle heads to find away around the Germans. (6) H shuffles towards a nearby entrance to the parking garage, and hears a yell. He's been spotted. (5,5-1) Suddenly Kyle is sent crashing down to the ground as two small objects hit him at high speed. He looks down at him self and sees a small chunk of his stomach was shot off, along with everything below his left knee.

Wehner (5) crawls back the way he cam, then attempts to stand up. (4) Using the nearby wall, Wehner succeeds in standing up. (4) Behind him he hears two car doors open and then slam shut. (6) Peeking around the corner he sees two German special forces slowly moving towards the alleyway.

(?)
To the south, more explosions sound.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 05:34:36 pm »

See if the bottle is open. If so, grab the neck of it with my teeth, then tilt my head backwards. If not, see if I can open it with my hands. If successful, drink it like stated before.

Afterwards, search for source of clinking noise.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 06:36:39 pm »

Search for hobo.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 07:01:20 pm »

Stop moving for the time being.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2013, 07:43:21 pm »

Can't go that way... expected.  Must look on.

Keep looking for another building or someone alone.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9