Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll for Brains  (Read 12609 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for Brains
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 02:51:57 pm »

Aww, I can't speak well? That sucks, are we really better than humans if we can't even speak well?"
Kyle follows the zombies going south.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 02:52:07 pm »

"Braaaaaaains. :("

Shuffle towards Boulder.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 03:03:52 pm »

Continue toward Boulder.  Look for a remote suburb with houses not too close together.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 03:22:19 pm »

Start exiting, slowly.
If (battle) sounds are heard cautiously head towards them.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 03:44:21 pm »

hehe I might have been waitlisted, but I GOT ME SOME SPECIAL ZOMBIE POWERS :)

Once one of you dies (again)
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 05:15:08 pm »

Shit, Boris thinks. They want him to kill Putin? Damn it! He used to like Putin. Oh well, business is business.

Walk slowly toward Putin's last known location. Even if nobody has told us what that might be.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 06:00:08 pm »

Somewhere near Boulder, Colorado

Brian (5) exits the forest, coming across the outer suburbs of the city. (3) Ahead, Brian can see several slowly moving figures clustered around one of the houses. (3) A loud shot is heard coming from the house. Brian moans in the realization that some delicious brains may be inside the house.

Steve moans and decides to go on his way. (4) He slowly shambles on the road the other zombies took towards the city.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle attempts speech again, (5-2) and manages to form a few words in that alien tongue the orange-eyed zombie spoke. (?) "You call my mother a farquan eater again zombie, and I'll rip your limbs off." (?) "Wait a second, can you speak our language or were you just saying random words?" Kyle (3) starts slowly shambling south, unsure whether to wait or whether to follow the other zombies.

(6) Several helicopters can be heard approaching from the south, and at the same time gunfire begins in the north. (5) The professor zombie shambles to the north to discover a couple of German's firing weapons from a parking garage.

Moscow, Russia

Boris wonders where Putin's last known location is. (?) He decides that Putin's last location was probably his house, and sets off towards it, (3) Except, he doesn't really know where Putin lives. So Boris decides to shamble around looking for it.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 06:04:52 pm »

Who was that? I am trying to form words but I am suddenly not as able to do that.
Walk over to orange eyes.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 06:09:16 pm by kj1225 »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2013, 06:07:52 pm »

Who was that? I am trying to form words but I am suddenly not as able to do that.
Find the person who said that.

Sorry, I should have said it, but it's the orange-eyed guy.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2013, 06:09:24 pm »

Look where the other zombies are going. Note the direction. Then, find booze. Shouldn't be difficult - this is Russia, after all.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2013, 06:10:47 pm »

It's cool. I changed my action to be more in tune with that knowledge. Why is it the only time my character isn't as sarcastic he can't speak well.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2013, 07:23:12 pm »

Berlin, Germany

Kyle attempts to speak the alien tongue again, (4-1) and is partly successful. (?) "Okay, he was just saying random words. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have some helicopters to take down." The orange-eyed guy and his two white goo covered friends head towards the roof holding some strange thin objects. (4) From the south comes the sound of explosions and moaning zombies as the helicopters sound like they are very close.

Moscow, Russia

Boris looks towards the other zombies. (3) He can't see that far, but they are just milling around as if still listening to the orange-eyed guy. (4) Boris heads off to look for booze and enters a nearby bar. (3) It appears that he isn't the only zombie to find his way here.
Sigtext

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2013, 07:45:25 pm »

"Braiiins....!"

Shamble toward the home.  Stay in the shadows, and wait for someone to be alone.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2013, 08:31:34 pm »

Kyle shrugs and leaves looking to get somewhere that has a lower chance of his arms being ripped off when leaning to speak.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2013, 09:11:09 pm »

This is awesome.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9