Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Kerbalnauts RTD  (Read 9638 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbalnauts RTD
« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2013, 09:48:53 pm »

Hmm... I'll make a crew capsule designed for hard landings. It can only fit 2 people, but is heavily reinforced with cushions, cats, and butter. And all other soft things.
Sabotage design with sanity! Specifically, remove the cats, butter, and the like.

Test it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2013, 09:51:02 pm »

Name: Alarin Kerblore
Specialty: Systems Engineer
Why you should be chosen for KSP, in 100 words or less: I will work tirelessly to make it cheaper to repair the facilities every time they explode and kill everyone inside.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2013, 05:29:04 pm »

I feel the need to bump. So BUMP
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2013, 06:47:50 pm »

Name: K. Kerber
specialty:Systems engineer
Why: For explosins.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2013, 08:26:26 am »

I'm back, so Jeoff can be place in the 'proper' waitlist now.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 03, 2013, 07:12:14 pm »

You always feel the need to bump. You....BUMP WHORE  >:(
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 03, 2013, 07:38:04 pm »

I was actually going to update today, but no. Hopefully tomorrow.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 03, 2013, 08:15:50 pm »

You always feel the need to bump. You....BUMP WHORE  >:(
:-\ You always feel the need to breathe, so what's wrong with feeling the need to bump?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 04, 2013, 04:36:29 pm »

((When I say you're in, please include a turn with your new character.))

{4} [AUTO] - Korben designs a pressurized 3-person capsule. It requires oxygen tanks.
Spoiler: Kluu class capsule (click to show/hide)

{2}-1=1 - Samus tries to make a capsule, but is stymied by the adoption process. When he tries to test the cushioning capabilities of the single buttered cat he does get, the police arrive. After a short trial, he is imprisoned and removed from KSP.

{4} - Robert modifies his reconnaissance module. It's simpler than its parent design, making it more durable and cheaper.

{2}-1=1 - Kirrom impales himself with an improvised mass driver that fires iron poles. He does not survive.

{4} - Kerbon BonKer develops a slightly lighter and more expensive hull material. (Applied to future chassis designs automatically.)

{4}-1=3 - Trowah, using the scribbled plans left by Samus, creates a simple yet sturdy two-person capsule. He puts the buttery cat in it, uses it as payload for a KR-13c, and takes off. {5}-1=4 - Despite the added weight, the KR-13c performs the mission adequatly. He drops the capsule at 1000 feet and successfully lands. {2}+1=3 - The capsule is badly damaged, but the cat is just fine. It immediatly adopts the base commander in protest of this treatment.

Deaths this turn:
Samus Kerman, Kirrom

Replacements:
IronyOwl, Tophat

A new employee training facility is built. This will allow any employees to train themselves and their team in a specialization. It is currently only large enough for one team and its leader.

{1} - There are reports that the KN are testing more of their superior bombs. Their production seems to have increase.
{2} - There are reports that a secret, yet glorious, KRK laboratory exploded while attempting to create something like one of the bombs made by the KN. Observers reported blindness and/or death.

Spoiler: Vehicle Designs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hangars (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KN Intel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Special Personnel (click to show/hide)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2013, 04:42:28 pm »

I'd like to be known as SpacePirate Kerman, and I am a systems engineer.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 04, 2013, 05:13:07 pm »

.................  CURSE YE DICE!

Name:Kirram
Why I should be accepted: That strutgun was pure genius, and I wan't to complete it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 04, 2013, 05:44:34 pm »

Aid any attempts to create a spy satellite. Try doing so on my own if no one else does.

Ask someone to fix the Trowah-class Reinforced Capsule.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 04, 2013, 06:27:39 pm »

((Crap, we have no vehicle engineers. That's gonna make spy satellite production difficult.))

Attempt to improve on the Kerblore A1 small liquid fuel engine, upgrading it to the A2. Any area of improvement is fine, with a preference for fuel efficiency.

Create Trench-I class spy satellite, using the following parts:

Prototype Probe Core
Prototype Communications Antenna
Prototype Solar Cells
K-2 Electronics Reconnaissance Module
Enough Solid Fuel Boosters to get it into orbit
One Kerblore A1 engine and fuel tank for additional controlled thrust and in-orbit manipulation
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 06:42:08 pm by IronyOwl »
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 04, 2013, 06:31:25 pm »

((Crap, we have no vehicle engineers. That's gonna make spy satellite production difficult.))
(C'mon, improvisation of a vehicle engineer is just an Aid Action away!))
Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2013, 06:34:07 pm »

(C'mon, improvisation of a vehicle engineer is just an Aid Action away!))
((True...

Yeah, hell. Let's do this.))
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15