Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24501 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 8.5 talking
« Reply #225 on: August 20, 2013, 07:44:01 am »

ok fine, from now on your name when used by me is going to be coppypasta
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 20, 2013, 07:45:13 am »

ok fine, from now on your name when used by me is going to be coppypasta

((Nah, it's cool. I just apparently have a handle that can be permuted in all sorts of interesting ways. It's sort of funny actually.))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2013, 10:21:59 pm »

Loot rolls?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 21, 2013, 10:27:30 pm »

Oh sorry, Im feeling out of sorts, I will do the turn sometime today and you will get your rolls. Actually you also have a week or two to faf about the ship unless you want to skip it, just fyi, turns will probably be multiple days long so keep that in mind
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2013, 10:28:53 pm »

Yay, if you want i can go back and grab what everyone's searching for for you barring any updates on their part.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2013, 10:31:21 pm »

sure that will help thanks

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 8, Krak'a'boom
« Reply #231 on: August 21, 2013, 10:42:17 pm »

Loot Actions:
Quote from: Unholy_Pariah
take the most intact cultist uniform, probably our allies and search bodies for "wallets" and knives/daggers. Gather all unclaimed items and recover any useable bolts.
Quote from: Harry Baldman
Check the loot. If they have another, non-jammed crossbow, take that. If they don't, take the jammed one I dropped. Grab any interesting objects on the cultists, don't take their weapons.
Quote from: scapheap
Loot
Throw up(lot of death after all)
((uhh... generic loots?))
Quote from: seriousconcentrate
Loot a little money if the cultists have it, and help Charlotte if she needs/wants help.
Quote from: kansa
Leave to our next destination when everyone is done looting
Quote from: Draignean
Keep new spear, re-prime crossbow. Be sick.

Those are all i could see, if you wanna change them (or have a loot roll for that matter) please post your desired actions soonish :)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:45:19 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

neroselene

• Bay Watcher
  • Dire Bears- Making your bad situations worse
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 22, 2013, 02:11:11 am »

Realising what was going on, Thomas took out a pen and some note paper. He figured now was as good a time as any to get to work on making a journal of sorts. Still, first thing was first.
"At the risk of copyright and lawsuits still existing: Nobody minds if i make mention of them and whatnot in a journal? Figure it might be a good idea to keep a note of things. And given i do have some paper, well, might not hurt to have a log on the off chance things come up and we need to refer." He also had a secondary reason for this: He didn't want to forget where he had come from, who he was, and most importantly what had transpired.

Begin writing journal, even if others protest to being in it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 8, Krak'a'boom
« Reply #233 on: August 22, 2013, 03:35:40 am »

Loot
(I'll go for any accessory(I was trying to spell another word but...so I went with the closest one I could think of.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2013, 09:01:12 am »

Emma glanced over at Thomas. "No, I don't mind, I guess." She smiled thinly to herself. "Copyright laws... I bet that's something we won't have to worry about here. It's one thing I don't miss, anyway."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 22, 2013, 09:25:58 am »

Take remaining cultist heads, tie together and use as bolas.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2013, 09:26:05 am »

"I-I'm ok with that, it might help to have some record of all of this"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 9, on their way, also looting
« Reply #237 on: August 22, 2013, 07:04:02 pm »

OK, Im still feeling Meh, but I decided I could not let this languish any longer

Lock in

Clair Has acquired plant knowledge

((Yeah, that works fine.))

"So, where exactly are we going now? It's this Telestria or something place, right? What's it like? Wretched hive of scum and villainy, law-abiding town of pious people, maybe a trading hub?"

Ask and follow.

Harry Baldman  has acquired, Harnessed lightning

(Suits me. ^^^ Hope you get well soon, wolf.)

"So I guess that settles it. We're not leaving the way we came." Emma rubbed at her muzzle uncertainly. "Well, maybe we can figure out a way to reverse these changes and get home. Or maybe this world wants us for something since it 'claimed us', and if we can figure out what it is and get it done, we can go home and be normal again." She stretched and continued to follow along. "Shouldn't we find some robes of our own, to cover these changes up? Or will the people of this world not really care that we look like this?"

Ask Greg the above.

"I cannot speak for everyone, but it is a known occurance, if it would make you feel comfortable I can try to find you some robes, otherwise it should not be necessary to hide what is happening to you"

Emma MacIntyre has acquired Harnessed Flame

Emma did raise a valid question, Dick thinks. They're only going to become weirder with time, he hypothesizes, since apparently this is only the first stage of transformation.

"Erm... this'll sound weird, but I gotta ask - are there any... other races in this world? Like elves, dwarves, those little ho-things, talking trees, that kind of thing?"

He supposes this is important to know. After all, if he meets one of those ho-whatsits on the street or something, it'll probably cause a misunderstanding if he freaks out. Little people always did unsettle him for some reason, probably because of the fact that they look like weird, hairy kids.

"Not realy sure what you mean, there are a few little peoples, but mostley humans are it civilisation wise, well there are dragons, but they tend to be loners."

LOCK!
Genoa Tartakovsky Has acquired +1 intelligence Actualy I have no int stat want to make that analysis?

Also, Genoa feells a pull, to a lantern, the sky, the water and the shore 3 weaken until only the water the boat rests on remains. Genoa has gone through the first awakening and acquired Elementalist(AEFW), and acquired Potionmaking

(Lock in)

Thomas S Hunter has gained +1 strength

Draignain Luck flare

((You and Ahra... Lock In.))

Erik O'Kelly has acquired Luck flare

Quote from: author
Ok, I either missed some posts or some people didn’t lock in, however everyone HAS posted so I am going to take no complaints as you like what you saw

Elric Johnson has acquired Precise feathers

Charlotte Venture: Has acquired Potent Regeneration

Jeremiah Nix has acquired Keen Talons

Loot Actions:
Quote from: Unholy_Pariah
take the most intact cultist uniform, probably our allies and search bodies for "wallets" and knives/daggers. Gather all unclaimed items and recover any useable bolts.
Quote from: Harry Baldman
Check the loot. If they have another, non-jammed crossbow, take that. If they don't, take the jammed one I dropped. Grab any interesting objects on the cultists, don't take their weapons.
Loot
Quote from: seriousconcentrate
Loot a little money if the cultists have it, and help Charlotte if she needs/wants help.
Quote from: kansa
Leave to our next destination when everyone is done looting
Quote from: Draignean
Keep new spear, re-prime crossbow. Be sick.

Those are all i could see, if you wanna change them (or have a loot roll for that matter) please post your desired actions soonish :)
Loot
(I'll go for any accessory(I was trying to spell another word but...so I went with the closest one I could think of.))
Take remaining cultist heads, tie together and use as bolas.

{5} You reclaim 2 bolts, 6 daggers, and 5 pouches, in total when you empty them you find 50 coins that look like they are actually made of silver.
{3}Unfortunately they had no crossbows at all, you grab yours, maybe you can fix it?, you also find a small chunk of faintly glowing malachite.
{5} You find an amulet on one of the cultists, it seems to be a silver wolf’s-head , holding a stylised sun in it’s jaws, you also manage to not get any chunks in your hair
{1} You do not find anything, as a result Elric gets all the money, Charlotte also does not seem to need help
{5} You throw up a little, then get your crossbow and spear
{1} you ”borrow” one of Elric’s daggers to try to chop of the heads, you fail because you somehow manage to dull the blade on the spine, Elric looks a bit pissed off at you

Realising what was going on, Thomas took out a pen and some note paper. He figured now was as good a time as any to get to work on making a journal of sorts. Still, first thing was first.
"At the risk of copyright and lawsuits still existing: Nobody minds if i make mention of them and whatnot in a journal? Figure it might be a good idea to keep a note of things. And given i do have some paper, well, might not hurt to have a log on the off chance things come up and we need to refer." He also had a secondary reason for this: He didn't want to forget where he had come from, who he was, and most importantly what had transpired.

Begin writing journal, even if others protest to being in it.

YOu begin writing a journal of what has happened, as you are in the buisness of recording nformation you get it all down, it is dry but readable, if you were to publish it you might need to spend some time re-writing it

Marcus tells you that it may be a while until you see land again, so you should try to find something to occupy your time

((the next few turns will be multiple days long, make your actions reflect this please))

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Draignean:
Spoiler: Erik O'Kelly (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate:
Spoiler: Emma MacIntyre (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman:
Spoiler: Dick O'Kelly (click to show/hide)

scapheap:
Spoiler: Clair (click to show/hide)

Dansmithers:
Spoiler: Genoa Tartakovsky (click to show/hide)

NRDL:
Spoiler: Jeremiah Nix (click to show/hide)

Kansa:
Spoiler: Charlotte Venture (click to show/hide)

Neroselene:
Spoiler: Thomas S Hunter (click to show/hide)

Unholy_Pariah:
Spoiler: Elric Johnson (click to show/hide)

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 22, 2013, 08:48:09 pm »

Use precise water jets to cut off heads, set INT stat to analysis.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 22, 2013, 08:52:47 pm »

too late dan your on a boat there are no corpses here, the looting was a bit back in time
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23