Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24485 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 8, Krak'a'boom
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2013, 01:22:01 am »

"So what do we do now?", asks Jeremiah to nobody in particular.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2013, 01:26:13 am »

"you know somewhere we work this all out thats a bit more... private and a bit less cramped" says Elric as he looks up from his haul.
take the most intact cultist uniform, probably our allies and search bodies for "wallets" and knives/daggers. Gather all unclaimed items and recover any useable bolts.

Question Gregor on what he knows about the transformations, ask if we will remain even partly human.
Collect a throwing feather from my arm and inspect it, then pull out the rest and wait for them all to regrow as i count them, tie a bit of thick string around the shafts and hang them off my pack, even if my pack is merely a hobopack made from a spear and my cultist robe.

Boon: knifeman style blanket skill for feathers ((whether thrown, launched or stabbed with.)) Or +1 dex.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:12:49 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2013, 01:27:58 am »

I added something to the end of the post you are already out of there, put loot orders in though they will happen retroactively
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2013, 01:29:43 am »

((Just saw the level up bit of the paragraph))

Level up awakening powers, if possible.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2013, 01:34:01 am »

Please be more specific, what are you trying to do. and NO you cannot just jump to the next level of awakening
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 17, 2013, 01:38:34 am »

((Can I increase the sharpness of my talons?))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 17, 2013, 01:40:34 am »

Sure i dont see why not, it will probably make them better at critting and probbably make em +1 to hi, trather than increasing base damage though. do you wish to continue Y/N

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2013, 02:14:49 am »

((Y))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2013, 04:30:15 am »

Ooh just read the boon bit, can i have some dexterity please?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2013, 04:31:49 am »

If that is your wish, I will do the boons come update time you have untill then to change your mind should yo wish too

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2013, 05:15:45 am »

"Uhm... unlimited power, I guess?" Dick says, looking at the roomful of corpses in disbelief. He breathes heavily. It wasn't quite like what he would have expected it to be, but... he guesses this way was even better. Really cleared the room, and you gotta love that smell of ozone. However, the smell of burnt flesh that hits him right afterwards is enough to snap him out of stupefied wonderment. Right now, stuff needed doing and danger needed running from.

Check the loot. If they have another, non-jammed crossbow, take that. If they don't, take the jammed one I dropped. Grab any interesting objects on the cultists, don't take their weapons.

((Also, how about a bonus to controlling magic? Minimizing collateral damage, that kind of thing?))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2013, 05:26:16 am »

+1 to magic control rolls, easy, no bonuses to power rolls though, but they do sometimes get environmental bonuses/penalties

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2013, 07:59:02 am »

Loot

Throw up(lot of death after all)

"Don't mind me."

(Can I get plant knowledge?  Like a bonus to knowing 'that one posion, that one good for healing...')
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2013, 10:26:36 am »

Emma patted Dick on the shoulder. "Nice work." Seeing him use lightning made her feel slightly better about her own fire powers, perhaps a sense of solidarity now that she knew she wasn't the only one? Next, she moved over to Charlotte. "All you alright to run? If need be, you can lean on me and I'll help you," she offered.

Loot a little money if the cultists have it, and help Charlotte if she needs/wants help. (As for boon, can I increase control over fire via Fire Affinity, perhaps in the form of a dynamic bonus to control rolls? If not, what manner of improvements can I get to Slightly Canine?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2013, 12:00:24 pm »

Charlotte looked around at the bodies strewn across the floor, it made her feel sick. This... This was going to be her life now wasn't it? She shivered slightly wondering if they would ever get back home, Emma interrupted her thoughts by speaking.

"I-I'm ok I think, my wound isn't too bad though it is a bit itchy. Thank you for offending though"

Leave to our next destination when everyone is done looting (Could I get an improvement to regeneration as my boon?)
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23