Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24455 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: World of Myth RTD (attempt the second) (signups)
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 05:36:13 am »

- Name: Shezzish
- Approximate Age: 240
- Proffesion or Calling: Manipulator
- Description: Giant snake with batlike wings and poisonous fangs. She can create an illusion of an human with different aspect depending on situation.
- History and personality: Hates fire. Likes cold. She is trapped on Earth and cant go back to her world. She will attempt to stealthily control high powers, such as kings or presidents and stuff.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Shek.

I don't think wolfchild will accept that.

As this is somewhat of a fish out of water game, most fluff will not be provided at the start, you start in the real world, you are in the city of Canberra for some reason (please provide) unfortunately that is all I can give you for now without ruining the experience, it is mostley 1st come 1st served however there are some reserved places and if I feel your sheet is lacking enough information I will not take it.

Probably because we're meant to be people, I think.

Quote from: Sarzael
She can create an illusion of an human with different aspect depending on situation. (Alias, she can create an illusion on herself making she look like an human)
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 05:44:33 am »

I still don't think it'll slide, considering that you're supposed to be non-magical, otherwise it's not really a fish-out-of-water game where you're an ordinary person that gets thrown into a fantasy world, is it?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 06:20:11 am »

- Description: Giant snake with batlike wings and poisonous fangs. She can create an illusion of an human with different aspect depending on situation.
- History and personality: Hates fire. Likes cold. She is trapped on Earth and cant go back to her world. She will attempt to stealthily control high powers, such as kings or presidents and stuff.

As this is somewhat of a fish out of water game, most fluff will not be provided at the start, you start in the real world, you are in the city of Canberra for some reason (please provide) unfortunately that is all I can give you for now without ruining the experience, it is mostley 1st come 1st served however there are some reserved places and if I feel your sheet is lacking enough information I will not take it.

She can create an illusion of an human with different aspect depending on situation. (Alias, she can create an illusion on herself making she look like an human)
I still don't think it'll slide, considering that you're supposed to be non-magical, otherwise it's not really a fish-out-of-water game where you're an ordinary person that gets thrown into a fantasy world, is it?
Sorry but Harry Baldman is absolutley correct here and while I am at it, unless Shreck is more than the titular character of a Disney movie then I am not accepting it, you could go Ogre but any proper noun is probably gonna be coming from mythology

Name: Oswald Reginald Shitebiter III
Appoximate Age: 68
Proffession: Socialite, Secret Cult Member
Description: A refined older gentleman who prefers to wear a monocle. He is pale skinned with a well groomed head of graying hair. He is fairly tall, though doesn't quite tower over the little people like he wishes he did. He prefers a red lounging suit with a tucked in tie. He also likes sandals with socks (This is a minor neighborhood scandal)
History and Personality: Oswald Reginald Shitebiter III was born in Canberra to one of the wealthier families in town, he enjoyed growing up in this lavish lifestyle, often spending his days merely lounging and being waited upon by one of his servants. On his sixteenth birthday Oswald was taken by his father into one of the secret rooms of the mansion, where he was inducted into the upper class' secret cult as a new member. He has since taken part in the meetings every Friday at 3:00 PM on the dot, except for that one time a raccoon raided the pantry.
As a whole, Oswald is a bit less of a snob to the underclasses then some of his friends, although you won't catch him going too easy on the sods either. Wouldn't want his one of his Martinis to be above 40 degrees again now would we?
Mythic Creature: CTHULU

Also while I am at it, while CTHULU is actually fine from a flavour standpoint for this game, I am not sure if i can figure out a way to incorporate it properly statistically (yes this does affect you but I am not saying how) can you give me a backup just incase
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:24:24 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2013, 06:28:06 am »

Sorry but Harry Baldman is absolutley correct here and while I am at it, unless Shreck is more than the titular character of a Disney movie then I am not accepting it, you could go Ogre but any proper noun is probably gonna be coming from mythology
Ok didnt really understand, also, Shek isnt Shreck.
Shek is a race of stealthy giant snakes with batlike wings with very powerful mindpowers, poison and the ability to create ice at will, their weakness being fire and absolute hate to dragonlike races that makes them go crazy.
Also, ill pass this RP then. Have fun to the others :)
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 06:31:11 am »

OK well i missred your mythological creature and that's fine, are you sure you do not want to play look you will go in the waiting list anyway if the gameplay its self makes you change your mind let me know
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 06:42:30 am »

Gah... not sure if i really want hydra stats or Stymphalian bird stats.

Can i take hydra as a backup in case the birds fail me?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:03:14 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 06:46:23 am »

I guess you can change it but i kinda wanted you to pick from what you liked most not what you think will make a good character. and yea backups will be allowed, I Requested one from BFEL cause I think I may be stumped when it comes to that being important Just with those birds be sure to put the link in your modified character sheet, i know a heck of a lot less about them than the hydra/hydras depending on if you wanted the greek hydra or a hydra from fantasay, although there is less difference there than some mythological creatures changing into fantasy creatures.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:48:15 am by wolfchild »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2013, 06:50:21 am »

I only picked the hydra because i was watching captain america and the repeated "hail hydra" chants got it stuck in my head and i couldnt remember the name of the birds.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2013, 06:54:24 am »

in that case go ahead and change it. I am pretty sure I can work something out with those things I am serious about the link however

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2013, 07:00:44 am »

Does the link in my character sheet work for you? Im having trouble reaching it on my phone for some reason.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 07:04:24 am »

it works, thanks i need to be able to reference that stuff.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 07:39:05 am »

Hm. I notice one demographic missing.

Spoiler: Angel Beatrice Carlson (click to show/hide)

I...may have copy-pasted bits of this from another character in another game. But I like playing that character, so meh.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2013, 07:41:45 am »

Hm. I notice one demographic missing.

Spoiler: Angel Beatrice Carlson (click to show/hide)

I...may have copy-pasted bits of this from another character in another game. But I like playing that character, so meh.

What kind of demon may I ask, I know of several

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2013, 07:48:12 am »

Um...well, it doesn't really matter to me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2013, 07:48:59 am »

Ptw.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23