Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I kill this and make it a suggestion game?

Yes!
- 1 (12.5%)
No!
- 7 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44

Author Topic: Minecraft RTD  (Read 77346 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft RTD
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2013, 06:01:33 pm »

So, I've decided on the exact results of Zanzetkuken's tomfoolery:

All mobs have triple health and inflict triple damage.
All mobs are very smart. They will form organized armies, skeletons will camp, creepers will blow up walls, and there will be three secret !FUN! aspects during the night.
Also, formerly neutral/peaceful mobs are now hostile. This will last for three days. Note that "tamed" mobs (BFEL's Spider, Skelly) are still friendly, and they permanently gain the power boost.

Edit: Clarification; the first two aspects are for existing mobs and mobs that spawn during Night 2 only.

My actions:
Log back in again.
Make all modifications permanent.
Become an Admin.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2013, 06:19:12 pm »

Since squidgen and mastahcheese are currently in combat, I have to wait for mastahcheese to post before I can update. If he doesn't post before 9:00 BC Time, (11:00) I'll send him a PM.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2013, 07:55:14 pm »

I just realized that I screwed up earlier. I meant double damage, not triple damage. Oops.
Edit: Whoops, double post.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 07:56:46 pm by Elephant Parade »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2013, 08:19:35 pm »

If you are a gm double posts are not lat bad, especialy if you are no longer on the front page and you have something important for your players
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2013, 08:42:29 pm »

There was no reason for that double post. It was just a mistake, sort of like a typo; which is why it annoyed me.
Also, wolfchild, you should play if you want to. It's not like you'll die instantly if you miss one turn.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2013, 09:38:03 pm »

ok I'l give it a go, if I don't post a turn i have a list of things I want done

1: Get some wood to make a workbench and basic tools
2: make one of each stone tool and cut into a hill or something
3: make a furnace and some chests, let anyone who isnt a griefer in, set some charcoal cooking
4: set up a farm, a tree farm, and build a paddoc

thatl do for now
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2013, 10:27:01 pm »

Respawn. Steal all of mastahcheese's stuff!
I thought I died?

Murder this jerk, then murder him again, then murder him again, then murder him again, then do this 4986 more times.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2013, 11:07:48 pm »

Cover the dungeon with dirt and note it's location for later.
(1)You fail to do so. A skeleton would've shot you, if not for the fact that the sunlight prevents them from spawning.
(2)You fail to memorize the location. However, seeing as it is directly below your house, you probably don't need to worry about forgetting.

EQUIP WITHERDUNG AS WEAPON. WALK TOWARDS THE CREEPER BARRICADE AT A BRISK PACE.

(3)You pick up the Withered Cow Dung. You're not sure that it will spread its status on a successful hit, though.
(4)You are five blocks away from the creeper barricade. You see someone charging the creepers.

Explore the mineshaft for gun powder. When gunpowder is obtained go up and grab some sand.

(3)You find a chest containing 5 Gunpowder.
(2)You find sand surrounding a pond, but you wonder if BFEL would approve of you stealing sand from his pond.

Pet spider. Good boy.
Transplant my treehouse into mastahcheeses fortress
Start fixing up mastahcheeses fortress
Invite mastahcheese back in once he spawns again.
Bribe any invaders with promises of fish.

(1)You accidentally slap your spider, inflicting 2 damage.
(3)You drag your tree most of the way there, but get tired.
(6)You do a very good job of fixing up mastahcheese's fortress, removing some cave-ins and sprucing it up a bit. It looks quite nice. Unfortunately, this may later attract the attention of some nasty creatures.
(5)You prepare to do so.
(6)You decide that the best way to do this is to cook the fish into a Fish Stew. An Ocelot wanders over. It just looks so cute! You can't refuse it. It eats the stew. You now have a pet cat! Enjoy being unable to use random furniture.(

Spawn again. Get wood.

(5)You spawn so strongly that you start with 20 bonus temporary health! I have explained how temporary health works multiple times now.
(3)You chop down a small tree and gain 4 Logs.

Fuck yeah I want to do this. Chop it down and defend myself with my ULTRA SWORD.

(5)With a single blow of your ULTRA AXE, the entire barricade is smashed to smithereens!
(3)You knock back a few creepers, but one sneaks up and explodes. You manage to bat it a short distance away, though. You take 5 damage!

(3)You do a mediocre job of respawning, and start with 15 health.
(3)You steal the following: 2 Sticks, ULTRA ULTRA WOODEN PICKAXE, 2 Rotten Flesh

So, I've decided on the exact results of Zanzetkuken's tomfoolery:

All mobs have triple health and inflict triple damage.
All mobs are very smart. They will form organized armies, skeletons will camp, creepers will blow up walls, and there will be three secret !FUN! aspects during the night.
Also, formerly neutral/peaceful mobs are now hostile. This will last for three days. Note that "tamed" mobs (BFEL's Spider, Skelly) are still friendly, and they permanently gain the power boost.

Edit: Clarification; the first two aspects are for existing mobs and mobs that spawn during Night 2 only.

My actions:
Log back in again.
Make all modifications permanent.
Become an Admin.

(3)You log back in, but you seem to be lagging a bit.
(2)You fail.
(6)You become the ADMIN KING! Unlimited power is yours! Unfortunately, this draws the attention of the owner, who de-admins you, and then kicks you for good measure.

ok I'l give it a go, if I don't post a turn i have a list of things I want done

1: Get some wood to make a workbench and basic tools
2: make one of each stone tool and cut into a hill or something
3: make a furnace and some chests, let anyone who isnt a griefer in, set some charcoal cooking
4: set up a farm, a tree farm, and build a paddoc

thatl do for now

(1)You simply can't find any trees. Just to add insult to injury, a skeleton shoots you from a cave opening. You decide to continue looking. You suffer 5 damage!
(3)You find a tree. You chop it down, and gain 6 Logs.
(2)You are unable to make the tools, and waste a log. You try again.
(4)You make one of each wooden tool. I'm not quite sure that you had enough logs, but I'm too tired to care.
(4)You successfully tunnel into a hill and set up a basic cave. You gain 8 Dirt and 64 Cobblestone!
(3)You make a furnace, but you are out of Wooden Planks!
(4)THIS IS NOT ONE ACTION. Also, you have already done a bunch of things this turn.

I thought I died?

Murder this jerk, then murder him again, then murder him again, then murder him again, then do this 4986 more times.

[You did die. Your stuff was pushed up to the roof in the cave-in. Also, I have a map made, so please tell me if whether you'd prefer to make your own or just use mine.]

(5)You tear him limb from limb with your savage fury. You reclaim your stuff. You are invited in by BFEL, and you enter your fortress, which now looks quite nice. It could still use the interior replaced in certain areas, though.
(3)Squidgen hasn't respawned yet!

The map has arrived!
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Day 2, 3 minutes until night...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:19:37 pm by Elephant Parade »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2013, 11:11:52 pm »

Take the sand and then make TNT for blowing up baricades. Start making tunnels to everyone's bases from my base.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2013, 11:12:57 pm »

Sweet! Now me and BFEL just got to keep out that jerk squid from ruining out parade.

Mine out the collapsed room and use the rubble to rebuild the wall.
Then go get my stuff from the surface and rebuild the interior.
Assist BFEL as needed.

Take the sand and then make TNT for blowing up baricades. Start making tunnels to everyone's bases from my base.
Also, keep him from making a tunnel to our base, don't care about the others, though.
The Derail Thread

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2013, 11:13:42 pm »

Build a house.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2013, 11:17:37 pm »

My "Turn" was a list of things to do should i fail to post, so, Continue on list

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2013, 11:21:56 pm »

Mastahcheese, do you want to create a map of your fortress? 1/3 of it has rooms one square bigger than they should be, with plain stone walls (the rooms with no interior) and 1/3 is collapsed. If not, I already made a crude map.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2013, 11:35:53 pm »

Mastahcheese, do you want to create a map of your fortress? 1/3 of it has rooms one square bigger than they should be, with plain stone walls (the rooms with no interior) and 1/3 is collapsed. If not, I already made a crude map.
I'll try my hand at it, gives me something to do.
The Derail Thread

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2013, 11:43:19 pm »

Don't worry about making the map look fancy. As long as it shows what's what, it doesn't matter.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44