Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1244636 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #330 on: July 27, 2013, 07:35:23 am »

((i don't even))
"Whoa, guys, I didn't mean to make a problem, that was supposed to be, like, a-
wait did you say combat?"
Black lives matter.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 27, 2013, 07:38:38 am »

"A bunch of unstable kids with powers, combat is a inevitability. Relax, they won't throw us off the deep end too soon."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 27, 2013, 07:43:31 am »

Something that just occurred to me; if I can control blood, I can make things VERY uncomfortable and embarrassing for you. So I'd be a tad more polite if I were you.
"Question: What counts as blood for your magic?"

"A bunch of unstable kids with powers, combat is a inevitability. Relax, they won't throw us off the deep end too soon."
"I hope not, I'm really not a combat person. So many better things to do with my time! Though I do have to observe quite a bit of it for testing purposes, so there is that."
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 27, 2013, 07:45:09 am »

"But.. I..god do I wish I hadn't missed that assembly." Lyle sighs.
He sits down by a table. "Hey Madea, do you, uh.. have any extra books?"
Black lives matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2013, 08:05:26 am »

((Ten new pages of RP overnight. Just like RotMG, before we fought this stupid shapeshifter. Ah, memories.))

Selina's eyes turn a darker pink now, seeming to be swallowing up her normally brown eyes.

"R-r-r-red...!? n-n-n-no... y-you must be... be mistaken... heh heh... heh... heh..." Selina gives a nervous laugh as she looks steadily more evasive and anxious.
"I'm pretty sure they were...um..." Angel is confused and a bit nervous.

"Um... crazy... crazy... crazy..." She seems deleerious (15) but her eyes change back to pink again and she calms down a bit.

"Just... just leave me... p-p-please... I... I knew this was... was a bad idea..." Selina looks at the ground, clearly upset.
Angel is uncertain of what to do.

Selina sticks her head in her knees, very embarrassed. (750)
Angel pats Selina on the back.

(...1) Selina fails to keep a straight face and turns away embarrassed, blushing bright red again. (1400)
"...What's wrong?"

Medea looks up from her book.
"I don't like what's about to happen. It may result in fainting."
She returned to reading.
"Why? What's happening?"
((Is Maria sending Medea a mind-message or something?))

Interesting. How would you feel about being a test subject? Vornar Hrngad here; I can control blood.
And another person enters Angel's list of People To Treat as Strangers.

And here I had thought the sight of a fluffy animal had jerked you out of your fascination with her chest.
"Selina is fascinated with chests?"

"Actually, I can manifest localized gravity wells."
Medea demonstrated by creating a small one, which her book gravitated towards.
"Wow, that's really cool! Can you do it again? Can you do levity wells? Can you make a sufficiently powerful gravity well that it would create an event horizon? It wouldn't be a black hole per se, although it would spaghettify anything nearby lethally so please don't try. Can you make more than one? Can you move them? Have you ever tried flying with them?"

"Calm down, you two. Try and resolve this without being too aggressive please, Selina might relapse if this goes too far. Plus in combat, you don't want an angry teammate to arrange an 'unfortunate accident'~" Victoria still sounds dissonantly cheerful though she seems ever so slightly more concerned.
"Relapse? What's she relapsing into?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2013, 08:10:47 am »

"Whoa, where did youcome from?" Lyle asks Angel ((POLITELY. HE ASKS POLITELY.)).
"Hi, I'm Lyle."
Black lives matter.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 27, 2013, 08:20:40 am »

"Just stick around me. I may eat your body after you are finished with it, but I won't abandon someone for a quick snack."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 27, 2013, 08:24:02 am »

"Whoa, where did youcome from?" Lyle asks Angel ((POLITELY. HE ASKS POLITELY.)).
"Hi, I'm Lyle."
"What do you mean? Anyways, I'm Angel."
((See, that is Angel's secondary magical power: The power to retcon herself back into conversations after I wake up or get home.))

"Just stick around me. I may eat your body after you are finished with it, but I won't abandon someone for a quick snack."
Angel tries to be subtle about shifting her position so that Lyle is between her and Kate.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 27, 2013, 08:28:22 am »

Lyle glances at Angel, thinking she moved, but shakes his head and looks incredulously at Kate.
"Wh-what? What are you t-talking about?"
Black lives matter.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 27, 2013, 08:32:20 am »

"I thought I spoke clearly, if you are afraid of battle, I make sure you won't get hurt. It that clearer?"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #340 on: July 27, 2013, 08:32:25 am »

Erm, hi.. Kinda lost right now. Whats with all the people? I thought this place was supposed to be small.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 27, 2013, 08:33:44 am »

Selina stops day dreaming and looks at a slightly frightened Angel and hiding behind the fox guy... Lyle. Selina slowly goes over and drops to her knees next to her.

"Are... Are you okay...?" Selina looks concerned.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 27, 2013, 08:37:25 am »

the fox guy
((the fox guy
why is this so funny to me))

"No, I meant the last part, about 'eating my body'.."
Black lives matter.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 27, 2013, 08:39:48 am »

Erm, hi.. Kinda lost right now. Whats with all the people? I thought this place was supposed to be small.
"Well it is one of how many magic school, can't be many, so any number magic users may learn here. Plus it magic so can just get bigger so they can be more, probably."

the fox guy
((the fox guy
why is this so funny to me))

"No, I meant the last part, about 'eating my body'.."
"Oh that. I'm just a little cannibalistic. Don't worry, unlike my mother, I make sure the guy or gal is dead actually before I tuck in."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 27, 2013, 08:42:23 am »

Selina stops day dreaming and looks at a slightly frightened Angel and hiding behind the fox guy... Lyle. Selina slowly goes over and drops to her knees next to her.

"Are... Are you okay...?" Selina looks concerned.
"Um, I guess. Are you okay?"

"Oh that. I'm just a little cannibalistic. Don't worry, unlike my mother, I make sure the guy or gal is dead actually before I tuck in."
[/quote]
Angel represses an urge to express her hope that Kate's mother isn't here. She doesn't want to jinx herself. It's just foolish superstition, of course, but then she was capable of summoning and controlling water so superstition might not actually be foolish.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 2349