Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 444201 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2013, 02:27:30 am »

Tihi~

Sheet coming up in a bit.

Because wafflez.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2013, 02:31:53 am »

The other RPs I'm in seem to be going slow, so why the hell not.

~~Twilight Academy Student Contract~~
I, Vornar Hrngad hereby declare my intent to attend Twilight Academy. I swear upon my life to speak not a word of it to any person, being, or spirit not of the Academy, and to uphold its laws and tenants to the best of my ability. I also attest that all of the following is true and accurate, and that I am not omitting any information from the Academy within this Contract. I understand that the Twilight Academy is concerned with ability, not morality, and that any criminal past is not a bar to entry, but I will be expected to refrain from acts which might reveal Twilight Academy to the public, including being caught breaking any federal laws or using my powers before any person not privy to this information already.

Applicant's Name: Vornar Hrngad
Power: Blood manipulation
Specialty: Technical
Short Self-Description: Young man appearing to be suffering from acute anemia. Looks around 13, with short greyish hair and bloodshot eyes.
Short History (For Records): Grew up homeless in _______, scrounging for food from bins and begging his way across the city.

Spoiler: Stat Thing (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 11:05:16 pm by Gamerlord »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2013, 02:33:46 am »

Ohey a blood mage.

God says 'stop stealing my schtick.' :p

I'mma sleep now.

Nini, all.

Try not to be too insane :P
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2013, 02:34:20 am »

But I am God.

Stop putting words in my mouth.
In other news, working on sheet now.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2013, 02:35:09 am »

But I am God.

Stop putting words in my mouth.
In other news, working on sheet now.

... Dude, you should have got that joke.

You're in that game :P
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2013, 02:35:54 am »

I know.
But stop putting words in my mouth.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2013, 02:37:11 am »

Ohey a blood mage.

I'mma sleep now.

Nini, all.

So is my sheet alright?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2013, 02:37:47 am »

What sort of technology is present? Is it modern, futuristic or more archaic?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2013, 02:39:45 am »

I know.
But stop putting words in my mouth.

Is this one of those weird forum jokes that I don't find funny?

Or just a not-funny-thing?
Ohey a blood mage.

I'mma sleep now.

Nini, all.

So is my sheet alright?

Unless I specifically point something out, assume I'm cool with it, you guys.

What sort of technology is present? Is it modern, futuristic or more archaic?

Complicated.

Near-Future-tech, but it's all powered by magic.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2013, 02:42:45 am »

Dude, can you tell me?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2013, 02:45:05 am »

Unless I specifically point something out, assume I'm cool with it, you guys.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2013, 02:48:59 am »

Ah.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2013, 03:04:13 am »

Wait, so I can still get in on this? When I saw it was up to like 9 pages the day the thread was started I was like "sure, I can join a freeform RP with the whole of Forum Games And Roleplaying as characters, what's the worst that could happen..."
How many people are going to be in the "starting party"?

I, Kaliche, hereby declare my intent to attend Twilight Academy. I swear upon my life to speak not a word of it to any person, being, or spirit not of the Academy, and to uphold its laws and tenants to the best of my ability. I also attest that all of the following is true and accurate, and that I am not omitting any information from the Academy within this Contract. I understand that the Twilight Academy is concerned with ability, not morality, and that any criminal past is not a bar to entry, but I will be expected to refrain from acts which might reveal Twilight Academy to the public, including being caught breaking any federal laws or using my powers before any person not privy to this information already.

Applicant's Name: Kaliche Smith
Power: Turning into a shadow, of variable density and shape, which may or may not be 2D.
Specialty: Mostly combat, some support (walking up walls and being able to turn a limb into a shadow and stretch it to fifty meters long to grab stuff counts as support, right?)
Short Self-Description: Male, black hair, tends to wear mostly black clothes, inexplicably purple eyes. Somewhat pale skin, since he doesn't get much sun. Slender build. 6 feet tall. Gets along with others... usually... despite his cynical personality.
Short History: Currently 23 Years old, graduated high school and found out he had magic powers. Took some serving jobs to make money (decent tips since he can do most things brutally fast, due to not having to worry about things physically being in his way), and applied to the magic academy, which sounds much more fun than university. He also has basic gun safety training.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2013, 03:08:56 am »

If any of you were in any of my RPs, you get the reference.

~~Twilight Academy Teacher Contract~~
I, Richard Collins, hereby declare my intent to serve in a teaching capacity at Twilight Academy. I swear upon my life to speak not a word of it to any person, being, or spirit not of the Academy, and to uphold its laws and tenants to the best of my ability. I also attest that all of the following is true and accurate, and that I am not omitting any information from the Academy within this Contract. I understand that the Twilight Academy is concerned with ability, not morality, and that any criminal past is not a bar to entry, but I will be expected to refrain from acts which might reveal Twilight Academy to the public, including being caught breaking any federal laws or using my powers before any person not privy to this information already.

Applicant's Name: Richard Collins
Power: Mentally projecting constructs from my mind, that emulate mythological figures in name or appearance, and fight for me.
Specialty: Combat
Short Self-Description: Male, average height, average frame. Brown hair, blue eyes.
Short History: Unrecorded. According to the applicant, he recently moved from New Jersey, and is a Londoner in origin. Apart from that, not much is known.
Desired Class: Mythological Studies

I, Medea Alcris, hereby declare my intent to attend Twilight Academy. I swear upon my life to speak not a word of it to any person, being, or spirit not of the Academy, and to uphold its laws and tenants to the best of my ability. I also attest that all of the following is true and accurate, and that I am not omitting any information from the Academy within this Contract. I understand that the Twilight Academy is concerned with ability, not morality, and that any criminal past is not a bar to entry, but I will be expected to refrain from acts which might reveal Twilight Academy to the public, including being caught breaking any federal laws or using my powers before any person not privy to this information already.

Applicant's Name: Medea Alcris
Power: Manipulation of gravity.
Specialty: Support
Short self-description: Female, shorter than average, blue eyes, and bluish hair from a magical incident in her youth.
Short History: A young, inquisitive, quiet girl, who, at the age of five, was exposed to magic in the form of her aunt, an older mage from before the Twilight Academy, demonstrating her powers by making 'pyrotechnic displays'. When she developed her own magical powers, she was ecstatic, but realized the need to control them, owing to a strange story her aunt told about cannibalistic feet.

STR: 10
END: 12
DEX: 16
AGI: 20
MAG: 24
SPI: 20

COMBAT: 1
SUPPORT: 5
TECHNICS: 1
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 07:41:44 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2013, 03:12:00 am »

I'll jump on to this in a moe, just reading through the thread at the moment.

I, Kate Hart hereby declare my intent to attend Twilight Academy. I swear upon my life to speak not a word of it to any person, being, or spirit not of the Academy, and to uphold its laws and tenants to the best of my ability. I also attest that all of the following is true and accurate, and that I am not omitting any information from the Academy within this Contract. I understand that the Twilight Academy is concerned with ability, not morality, and that any criminal past is not a bar to entry, but I will be expected to refrain from acts which might reveal Twilight Academy to the public, including being caught breaking any federal laws or using my powers before any person not privy to this information already.

Applicant's Name: Kate Hart
Power: Seem to be electricity, but is control over electrons.
Short Self-Description (For Identification Purposes): A blonde haired, brown eyes, tanned girl
Short History (For Records): The daughter of the mass murderer, Amy Hart, Kate is a problem child, often getting into trouble. She has be offered a place here mostly so she can be handled by people who can handle her. Like her mother, she is cannibalistic, but unlike Amy, doesn't gain power from them or kill people so she can eat their flesh.
STR:10 END:10
DEX:15 AGI:12
MAG:16 SPI:17

This next part is my brain going off on one so I wouldn't be sad if you didn't accept this one.

~~Twilight Academy Teacher Contract~~
I, Amy Hart hereby declare my intent to attend Twilight Academy. I swear upon my life to speak not a word of it to any person, being, or spirit not of the Academy, and to uphold its laws and tenants to the best of my ability. I also attest that all of the following is true and accurate, and that I am not omitting any information from the Academy within this Contract. I understand that the Twilight Academy is concerned with ability, not morality, and that any criminal past is not a bar to entry, but I will be expected to refrain from acts which might reveal Twilight Academy to the public, including being caught breaking any federal laws or using my powers before any person not privy to this information already.

Applicant's Name: Amy Hart
Power: Cannibalistic power stealer(Known powers: power over metal, water, plants, gin, hate and classical music.)
Short Self-Description (For Identification Purposes): A blonde haired, brown eyes, tanned woman
Short History (For Records): The mass murderer, Amy Hart, Rampage for 10 years before being stopped. The choice to allow her to be a Teacher was made because one, she know a lot about magic and two, she tries to be a good role model for her daughter while she around. That said, make sure there four guards near her to shut her down at all times and there a barrier between her and the students while teaching.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 04:25:43 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 508