Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 55

Author Topic: Airship Combat: Rocket man.  (Read 72208 times)

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
Re: Airship Combat: Now with More, probably hard to follow, Tutorials
« Reply #510 on: August 06, 2013, 12:37:54 am »

Yes, because that's definitely the kind of newt piecewise meant, and it definitely fit the context...
Yes, yes it is.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 06, 2013, 12:46:58 am »

Also, what do you mean by a "flesher," and what is a "newt"?))
I'm not saying~

Feel free to guess.
((Aww, now I will have to go on 4chan and start a campaign to crack your computer so we can see the files. :P))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 06, 2013, 12:55:48 am »

I plan to specialize in RAMMMING SPEED! CANNONS ARE ACCESSORIES TO THE BOW THAT IS FOR RAMMING!
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 06, 2013, 01:00:51 am »

I plan to specialize either in dakka or ranting.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 06, 2013, 02:13:44 am »

I plan to specialize in RAMMMING SPEED! CANNONS ARE ACCESSORIES TO THE BOW THAT IS FOR RAMMING!
Why not just mount all cannons to face forward? Then you can Ram your dakka plates into them at full auto.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 06, 2013, 02:16:55 am »

Why not just mount all cannons to face forward? Then you can Ram your dakka plates into them at full auto.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 06, 2013, 02:34:55 am »

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
The Derail Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 06, 2013, 03:57:01 am »

I think we're going to have teams that consist solely of pilots and trash talkers and this game will just devolve into a bigass rap battle. That's just my prediction, tough :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 06, 2013, 04:00:31 am »

I think we're going to have teams that consist solely of pilots and trash talkers and this game will just devolve into a bigass rap battle. That's just my prediction, tough :P
YO, WE'Z GONNA GET DOWN WIV DA BEETZ!
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 06, 2013, 10:49:39 am »

((This is too funny to not answer seriously. The problem with that idea, is that you are going to have a very flat front, which will pretty much defeat the point of ramming, and if the opponent simply turns to face you, it will inflict more damage on you than on the opponent. Additionally, all the cannons you mounted this way are going to be destroyed when you faceplant into him.))

((Trash talking does not mean, and does not equal a rap battle. Oh you silly modern people with an incredibly narrow perspective on this.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 06, 2013, 11:07:56 am »

I assume rapping falls under intimidation, tough.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #521 on: August 06, 2013, 11:17:13 am »

I assume rapping falls under intimidation, tough.
Technically any form of communication used to intimidate would fall under this, from your momma jokes to rude gestures.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 06, 2013, 11:34:05 am »

Also, what do you mean by a "flesher," and what is a "newt"?))
I'm not saying~

Feel free to guess.
If we guess right, will you tell us?
If so, does that apply for both or just one?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 06, 2013, 01:29:09 pm »

Well, I probably already said so, but in case I didn't, IN.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 06, 2013, 05:42:09 pm »

((This is too funny to not answer seriously. The problem with that idea, is that you are going to have a very flat front, which will pretty much defeat the point of ramming, and if the opponent simply turns to face you, it will inflict more damage on you than on the opponent. Additionally, all the cannons you mounted this way are going to be destroyed when you faceplant into him.))
I'm sure there's even more things wrong with it if we kept trying, but yes, on a scale of 0 to 10 of bad ideas, it has 4 digits.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 55