Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65510 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: ALTERNATE REALITY GO!
« Reply #435 on: July 21, 2013, 11:46:10 pm »

((what do mean how late is it?))
"All was doing was trying to communicate with some aliens to get them to run before they got killed by the other crazy's on the ship"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 21, 2013, 11:58:07 pm »

((It's a lot later than I like to stay up.))

"Ah, fayuh 'nuf...Wah ah we ayvun hea?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 22, 2013, 12:05:11 am »

((1'0clock here. where do you live?))
"well I have no idea what you just said so lets just go get a drink alright?"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 22, 2013, 12:09:52 am »

((Farther east. Assuming that my brain is remembering that right.))

"...Aright."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 22, 2013, 12:29:24 am »

take GWG back to my panic room and get him a drink
My Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 22, 2013, 06:36:25 pm »

AHA MY CLEVER PLAN OF DEFUSING THE SITUATION BY NOT CONTINUING IS TOTALLY WORKING.....Oh hush :P

Well lets start with this one then:
Hack all the interior airlocks and portals so that they are open, and remain open. Fill the entire ship in whipped cream. Enough to drown everyone aboard.

EDIT: Load up on firepower and then space the entire armoury before doing anything.
Execute the hacker, throw him out an airlock.
Execute the hacker, throw him out an airlock.

Assist Action. :/ Trying to kill everyone with Whipped Cream. Sick the bunnies on him with their big sharp pointy teeth.
Send Elite Guard to fill Hacking party with deadly Rainbow Lasers.

[5][2,6,5] Since everyone is convinced the hacker is a man, GUNIN uses this to steadily convince them that she is in fact, an innocent. The captain asks no more questions, wanting to get back to her er..."diplomatic mission" whereas DR is unconvinced, but bored, so when the Elite Guard show up, the bunnies and the guard have a fight. The Guard win, but take heavy casualties.
Good news: Gunins plot foiled. Redshirts getting slightly better at jobs. Bad news: Gunin still at large. Also Elite Guard have casualties.

"Janitor I'm not insane and how are you moving me while I have powered armor on. Are you god?"

"Anyway you must of noticed the captain being crazy by now (He's be screwing aliens) and the others well we have evrodance lasers, no med-bay and the the ship is pink does any of that sound like something a sane person would do?"Resist being thrown out the air lock with out harming the janitor
"Yew've axplayn'd wah tha sheeip's ensayn. Explayn wah yew ah sayn, playz."

Don't space him. Yet.
Ignore the God-question.
MEANWHILE: Our janitor refuses to confirm or deny charges of omnipotence.
take GWG back to my panic room and get him a drink
Also him and killer go get crunked.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:43:16 pm by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 22, 2013, 06:41:07 pm »

"Hey want to play some video games?"
Power up the game system I added to the panic room.
My Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 22, 2013, 06:43:28 pm »

"Ah'd layk tae, bu' Ah nayd tae chek awn tha uthirs. Mayk shur thay hav'nt fakked everthin' up."

Clean the ship, searching for evidence of insanity, destruction, stupidity, etc.
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 23, 2013, 01:19:32 am »

"Ah'd layk tae, bu' Ah nayd tae chek awn tha uthirs. Mayk shur thay hav'nt fakked everthin' up."

Clean the ship, searching for evidence of insanity, destruction, stupidity, etc.
"Good idea"
Provide back up and a second pair of eye's
My Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 23, 2013, 03:42:04 am »

Create a weapon unit that uses the latent mystical properties of caustic cleaning chemicals to rapidly summon those creatures to flood an area. Use the innate magical properties of the random furry creature to modify the phase unit to be capable of returning the user as well as phasing them out.
((Missed my post.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 23, 2013, 04:10:29 am »

Fashion a subspace communicator out of Eurodance Beacon. Hook up to main power supply, pump up the signal strength.

((Also missed this. Fortunately, this suits my plan just fine!))
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 05:21:20 am by Harry Baldman »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 23, 2013, 05:48:10 am »

Yeah I know I missed a bunch of actions.
This is because they spilled over and I couldn't see them in my topic summary, and I was feeling lazy.

Create a weapon unit that uses the latent mystical properties of caustic cleaning chemicals to rapidly summon those creatures to flood an area. Use the innate magical properties of the random furry creature to modify the phase unit to be capable of returning the user as well as phasing them out.
((Missed my post.))
[1] Caustic Cleaning Chemicals have no latent mystical properties. Also you spilled them all over yourself. The creatures also have no magical properties.
You break the phase unit you are working on entirely. Good thing you made backups of the blueprints.

Fashion a subspace communicator out of Eurodance Beacon. Hook up to main power supply, pump up the signal strength.

((Also missed this. Fortunately, this suits my plan just fine!))
[6] You fashion a communicator and hook it up to the main power supply. You are found days later, having danced yourself to death in the music.

Indeed, I do this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 23, 2013, 05:49:52 am »

Hey, wasn't I supposed to get an auto-5 for that?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 23, 2013, 06:17:32 am »

Hey, wasn't I supposed to get an auto-5 for that?

That's when I forget actions, I didn't forget these, just couldn't see them.

TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
Absolutely.

Indeed, I do this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 23, 2013, 06:21:55 am »

Well then. Can't say it wasn't a worthy death, considering that now there's faster-than-light Eurodance waves playing throughout the cosmos. Next character!

Name: Rolf Botenschwartz
Job: Public Relations Director/Alien Torturer
First action: Hit on XO of other ship over communicator while their captain is busy basking in the afterglow.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 06:29:28 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35