Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65515 times)

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: ALTERNATE REALITY GO!
« Reply #420 on: July 20, 2013, 05:21:14 am »

Engage Dalek mode and EXTERMINATE! My attacker.
That's right, I'm a brain in a transforming tank sucker! Munchkining to the max!
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 20, 2013, 09:52:58 am »

I...WHUT?

HOW THE HELL DID THIS ALL DEGRADE SO QUICKLY?

Jezus I need to find something for you people to do/kill
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 20, 2013, 09:27:09 pm »

I...WHUT?

HOW THE HELL DID THIS ALL DEGRADE SO QUICKLY?
Degrade how?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 21, 2013, 08:44:04 am »

Well I meant the "everyone is kung fu fighting amongst themselves" thing, but then I thought about it and realized that's been going on the whole time prettymuch
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 21, 2013, 05:54:17 pm »

"Janitor I'm not insane and how are you moving me while I have powered armor on. Are you god?"

"Anyway you must of noticed the captain being crazy by now (He's be screwing aliens) and the others well we have evrodance lasers, no med-bay and the the ship is pink does any of that sound like something a sane person would do?"Resist being thrown out the air lock with out harming the janitor
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 21, 2013, 05:58:30 pm »

"Captain is female. And I will agree that almost everyone here is insane. Especially the guy who made himself into a condom. Somehow. Someone should clean that up."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 21, 2013, 10:40:32 pm »

"Janitor I'm not insane and how are you moving me while I have powered armor on. Are you god?"

"Anyway you must of noticed the captain being crazy by now (He's be screwing aliens) and the others well we have evrodance lasers, no med-bay and the the ship is pink does any of that sound like something a sane person would do?"Resist being thrown out the air lock with out harming the janitor
"Yew've axplayn'd wah tha sheeip's ensayn. Explayn wah yew ah sayn, playz."

Don't space him. Yet.
Ignore the God-question.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 21, 2013, 10:49:56 pm »

"I was trying to save the other ship from the craziness on this ship. I was thinking that if I can't get out, I can at least still help others."
Sit down and try to figure out how the janitor was able to move me while I was wearing power armor
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 21, 2013, 10:55:38 pm »

"Daysint hyuman bay'ng. Bettah, bu' steul no' sayn."
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 21, 2013, 11:07:04 pm »

"well what do you want me to explain?"
My Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 21, 2013, 11:09:21 pm »

"Wah yew ah a sayn, rayz'nable hyooman bay'ng an' nawt...a nu'jawb."
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 21, 2013, 11:17:47 pm »

"Could you try speaking with less of an accent please"

((Yes people can talk with out assents if they try and I really can't understand you
aside from human baying and not a nutjob  ???))
My Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 21, 2013, 11:20:05 pm »

((What's the fun in that?))

"Ah dunno wha' yer talkin' 'bawt."
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 21, 2013, 11:32:09 pm »

((well it is alot of fun))
"any way I'm not a nut job and I'm not trying to kill anyone so why are you trying to throw me out the airlock?"
My Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 21, 2013, 11:34:30 pm »

"Ah wuz mis'n-foam'd 'baut thayt."

((I'm pretty sure there was something you were doing. Why is it so late?))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35