Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Author Topic: Shadowrun - Chapter 2 Prologue: A Bit of a Situation  (Read 32272 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowrun - Chapter 1: Smash and Grab
« Reply #270 on: September 01, 2013, 12:28:34 am »

Pull out my pistol and shoot the man trying to get in. Repeatedly.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 11, 2013, 04:42:16 pm »

Locate and, ahem, "borrow" some of the more valuable computer parts. Assuming that any are worth taking out of here.
Mos: Computer (1)
You don't really know too much about computers, so you wouldn't really know where to start. You grab some important looking parts off a shelf anyway and stuff them in your coat, hoping to appraise them later.
[ROLL]
You're starting to feel a little light-headed, maybe it's the blood loss from your earlier wound.

Start wrecking the mainframe as fast as I can. Make sure to destroy the data storage!
Hakron: Blades (4)
Mainframe: Resist (0/11)

The mainframe shatters to pieces. You take a picture of the wreckage with your commlink and send it off to your employer, it should be enough to get the bonus.

Toss a incendiary grenade back down into the hole, then head down the fire escape.
As soon as the guards manage to get though the fire door and into the smoke-filled office, another grenade clatters to the floor above, and shortly fills the room with flame, which spreads rapidly due to the fire extinguishing systems being disabled by a certain hacker.

Pull out my pistol and shoot the man trying to get in. Repeatedly.
Nalmar: Pistols (1)
???: Defense (2)
You fumble with your pistol and your shots fly past the man's head. Fortunately, this was enough to scare him off. He quickly runs down the street before hearing sirens in the distance, whereupon he turns around and runs the other way.
Looking at the building you can see fire and a large plume of smoke coming from the top floor, while a large number of scientists and other civilians file out of the building and try to get as far away as possible.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 04:30:43 pm by AlleeCat »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 11, 2013, 05:48:46 pm »

"Why do I have the feeling that our teammates are making a ruckus topside?"

Check my wound. Heal it with magic at Force...realize I can't find my character sheet...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 11, 2013, 09:39:43 pm »

((Thought this had died.))

Guinevere looks into the room, realizing none of them had noticed what she said. It would take too long to get them out and follow whoever was down the hallway.

Guinevere quickly follows whatever it was down the hallway, her pistol held high in case of trouble.
I need to put something interesting here.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 14, 2013, 10:07:34 am »

((Died? I just got in...nooooo...bump))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 14, 2013, 10:41:48 am »

((Ooh. Cool. Room for more to join?))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 14, 2013, 04:29:06 pm »

((Ooh. Cool. Room for more to join?))
I might actually want to start an OOC thread for this kind of stuff, but yeah, you can get on the waitlist.
((Died? I just got in...nooooo...bump))
I'm waiting on GWG to update his post with the force of his spell...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 14, 2013, 04:35:08 pm »

Oh, right.

Um...shall we say 2?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 14, 2013, 05:19:35 pm »

Head down the fire escape, and get out of dodge.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 14, 2013, 11:21:44 pm »

((Remind me, how are we going to get out of here before the cops show up?))

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 15, 2013, 05:18:44 am »

Check my wound. Heal it with magic at Force...shall we say 2?
You have multiple wounds, most of them bites, and one particularly nasty one that seems to cut through to bone. Guinevere disinfected everything when she used her medikit on you, but it didn't stop the bleeding.
Mos: Spellcasting (2)
((I'm not completely sure how the Heal spell works, since the rulebook isn't specific about it. It says the drain value is "(Damage Value) - 2" and doesn't mention force at all, so I'm just going to assume the drain value is based on how far th subject is from full health.))
Mos: Drain Resist (0/4)
You manage to close up your biggest wound and stop some of the bleeding, but that spell left you feeling out of breath and even more light headed than before. On the upside, everything hurts less.
Spoiler: Condition Track (click to show/hide)
[ROLL]
You're even starting to feel nauseated now. You're starting to sweat and your mouth is watering. Something isn't right here.
Guinevere quickly follows whatever it was down the hallway, her pistol held high in case of trouble.
Ducking around the corner, you suddenly become engulfed in darkness. A pair of yellow eyes glare at you from the shadows, and a voice speaks to you, seemingly coming from all around.
"You meddle in what you cannot understand. Leave, now, for your own sake."

Head down the fire escape, and get out of Dodge.
As you descend the fire escape, you see a rather large vehicle pull up in the alleyway. When you've arrived safely on the ground, the black-tinted windows roll down to reveal a rather tall man, wearing some sort of modified sports uniform and what seems to be a motorcycle helmet, sitting in the driver's seat. You can't quite make out his face, but you can read the word MANTA emblazoned across the top of the visor.

By the way, guys, I've created the OOC thread for y'all. It's right over here.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 05:23:09 am by AlleeCat »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowrun - Chapter 1: Smash and Grab\
« Reply #281 on: September 15, 2013, 06:13:45 am »

"Ugh...something is definitely not right...I can't wait to get out of here..."
Sig

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 15, 2013, 07:15:08 am »

The figure presses a button on his dash, nodding his head to the Dwarf. The heavy, reinforced door slides up. Get in.

A mans voice comes from the helmet, seemingly at peace with the world and everything in it.

"I'm here for a pick up. Where am I picking up the rest of the team, or are you all that's left?"

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 07:28:19 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 17, 2013, 03:18:22 pm »

Guinevere notices the strange effects washing over her. Willing her mind, she tries to counter the spell with a strength of 10. As soon as the fog clears up, (if it does,) She goes to take cover on the wall in case whoever is casting this magic is nearby.
I need to put something interesting here.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 17, 2013, 11:35:24 pm »

"Well, I think it's about time we got out of here!" Hakron says as he gives the room one last look over. "Let's roll, before we get into even more trouble."

Get everyone together and start heading upstairs. Make sure to reload my assault rifle if I haven't already.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22