Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 263335 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Conny comes in wearing normal clothes and sees two things. First, Selina in a bubble, and second, all the girls in maid uniforms.

"... Who broke Selina again, whos trying to fix it, and why are you all dressed like maids?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle responds to Conny without looking up.
"Yuri made this a maid cafe AU."
Then he looks at Yuri.
"Can I have a green tea please?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cyrielle reverts to her normal clothing.
"Aedan fed his guests human flesh. Anima helped repair her mental barrier, Bismuth tried to help Selina and I temporarily inflicted Selina's psycho form with psychopathy so that it would calm down. Ragnarok randomly decided to change the setting."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Conny looks at Kyle, then Demons Run, then Angel, then Yuri.

"I want to know who did it and whos fixing it... Also, that was very enjoyable Kyle and Nuriel, we should do that again sometime... NOT NOW NURIEL!"

"...We should probably get in her mind and wake her up... and stop invading her mind because she has a lot of wet dreams sometimes... What?"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I'm not really sure if any of our attempts were successful since @RangerCado was offline so we just ended up performing vague actions that may or may not have worked."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"That was me, actually. I became bored. And that will be just a moment, sir." She smiles, heading off to the kitchen to prepare some green tea.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-voice from above-

"I'm around now! Just try waking her up!"

"...What it said..."
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Yuri walks out, moving over to Selina's bubble and tapping in, leaning through it to whisper in her ear. "Time to wake up, Se-Li-Nah~"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Very well, let's try this again..."
Cyrielle summons a mindlink bracelet and accesses the psychotic part of Selina's mind before quickly switching forms. Her mental representation remains exactly the same, though it is now enshrouded with a Stygian veil of psychopathy and amorality.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle calls over to Conny.
"Why don't you came sit down? There's plenty of room. Unless you want to do some work in which case I think it would be nice."

Aedan nuzzles his head under Catherine's arm. The fact he never got rid of his ears and tail probably help with the comparison.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...its official, the ~ means its being said seductively...))

Selina slowly wakes up and looks around frantically, not realizing shes in a bubble yet, before looking at Yuri and bursting into tears.

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO! PLEASE FORGIVES ME!" Selina curls up into a ball after that, crying her eyes out.

The insane part of Selina's brain takes a shape, looking rather like a Persona shadow version of Selina. (Think a bit like Rise from P4)

"Interesting, no one has come to me before. What is it you want exactly?"

"*sigh* Fine." Conny sits next to Kyle, a little annoyed.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle looks at the happenings in the bubble in mild amusement.
"I wish that the person making the tea was actually paying attention to it... Hey Conny..."
Kyle looks at Conny with a small smirk.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"To make a simple proposition. I perform one experiment on you and gain some data while you at the end of it will receive some of the painful psychological torment you've been craving."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

She smiles, giggling a bit. "My, my, Selina, you're very excitable, aren't you? Good morning, would you like some tea? I could easily whip something up for you, and I'm sure you must be drowsy after that sleep."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I prefer physical pain really, you know, cutting punching and clawing. All with a little sex in betweeen. And i can't really do that without control of the body."

Selina looks at Yuri, still crying a bit.

"Y-y-your not mad...? B-b-but i was... was so... so..." Selina starts crying again.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 499