Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 263343 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Andromalius' lips curl into the perfect imitation of a smile. "Well... just think of this as a way to stave off the boredom you may experience when not in control of your body...."
The Stygian veil expands slightly.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmm, couldn't hurt to try... though it hopefully will. Do what you will then, just try not to break my little prison here. If i do break out, people may try to get rid of me permanately." The shadow Selina grins creepilly.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Very well, this might be a bit disorientating when it wears off..."
Code: [Select]
Magic: [20] + 8
Mind: [18] + 8
//Apparently random.org thinks that Psycho Selina is so creepy that it seems to have decided to make @RangerCado's luck extend to the rolls of nearby characters :P
Andromalius extends her veil to encase the entirety of Psycho Selina's portion of her mind before exiting. This temporary field will ensure that as long as someone remains within it, they become completely psychopathic and amoral, bound to experience neither hope nor desire, neither sorrow nor regret.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Very well, this might be a bit disorientating when it wears off..."
Code: [Select]
Magic: [20] + 8
Mind: [18] + 8
//Apparently random.org thinks that Psycho Selina is so creepy that it seems to have decided to make @RangerCado's luck extend to the rolls of nearby characters :P
Andromalius extends her veil to encase the entirety of Psycho Selina's portion of her mind before exiting. This temporary field will ensure that as long as someone remains within it, they become completely psychopathic and amoral, bound to experience neither hope nor desire, neither sorrow nor regret.

((That's not Psychopathy, that's Sociopathy. Psychopathy would be more extreme, like enjoying watching others in despair and stuff.))

Selina looks at Yuri, still crying a bit.

"Y-y-your not mad...? B-b-but i was... was so... so..." Selina starts crying again.

"I am not, I promise." She smiles brightly, stroking her hair. "Come. Let us get you some tea."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Actually, psychopathy is defined as having shallower or the complete absence of emotions. It doesn't necessarily involve those other tendencies. Plus sociopathy and psychopathy are pretty much synonyms.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...Freaking 20s!!!)

Psycho Selina seems to be fighting the veil, (4) well... as much as she can...

Selina slowly follows Yuri, trying to stop crying in front of everyone... again...
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Andromalius reverts form.
Cyrielle quickly summons a glass of vodka and downs it in one gulp.
"Selina, please tell you other side that I'm REALLY sorry and that I didn't realize that I'd do that in my other form."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle speaks up.
"Sociopath is when someone fakes being an amoral bastard and tries to make themselves seem normal. Psychopaths don't."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"My... other... side..." Selina looks very upset again, realizing what she might do or what could happen to her.

"...So is Selina a reverse Sociopath?"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"M.D.P.D. Technically if it weren't for the fact that all of us either don't have a magic persona or recognize they aren't us then we all would have it."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"*sigh* Wheres Maria when we need her?"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Yuri walks over to Selina again, handing her a cup of tea and gently stroking her hair again. "it is alright, Selina... it is alright. I assure you of this."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina takes the cup of tea slowly and takes a sip, trying to calm her nerves and stop crying.

"I'm... i'm horrible... if... if that keeps... keeps happening... what... what..." Selina can't form her fears into words, looking very over whelmed.
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Assuming what I did worked, it might keep your other side suppressed or at least increase her self-restraint."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Selina takes the cup of tea slowly and takes a sip, trying to calm her nerves and stop crying.

"I'm... i'm horrible... if... if that keeps... keeps happening... what... what..." Selina can't form her fears into words, looking very over whelmed.

"You are not horrible, Selina... it is alright. Nothing is going to go wrong. It is okay. We will make sure that the other side of you does not do anything to harm anyone."
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 499