Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 41

Author Topic: BM XLII - Game Over: Mafia Win!  (Read 75059 times)

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
  • It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.
    • View Profile
Re: BM XLII - Day One - A Cunning Plan - Replacement Needed
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2013, 04:40:55 pm »

Chink has replaced Boy
It is by the spice caffeine that thoughts acquire speed.
...start thinking that everything somebody does is scummy or that everything is part of some scummy plan to be incredibly devious and mislead the town...

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: BM XLII - Day One - A Cunning Plan - Replacement Requested
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2013, 04:52:53 pm »

Chink, you are JK. Who do you jail first night and why?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2013, 05:07:09 pm »

Chink, you are JK. Who do you jail first night and why?

Well I'm glad I read the thread before I came in here and yelled at you for being racist.

@Dave: Okay here's a thing you might want to try: Answer the questions with logical arguments that are well stated and leave no room for ambivilance with regards to your intentions. Simply saying "X is scummy." Isn't enough. We NEED a why. It seems like most of the people here are voting you for what is arguably a band-wagon vote.

@Chink: Well alrighty... Please answer all questions addressed to Mah Boi. Furthermore please inform us as to your thoughts on the game thus far.

The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2013, 05:50:46 pm »

IG: I'd roleblock either you or Dave, presuming I can't try it on myself. I'd pick you because seemed rather scummy to me after your initial argument with Dave, although if Dave is scum, I wouldn't think you were. I'd go for Dave if he didn't get lynched, though, because his actions here, such as ignoring questions asked of him, seem really scummy. I guess he could just be a really nervous townie, though.
Nerjin: Could you please link me the questions? The thread is pretty large, and I'm sure I'd miss some of them. As for my thoughts on the game so far, I think that it has been going well.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2013, 06:20:27 pm »

@Dave: Okay here's a thing you might want to try: Answer the questions with logical arguments that are well stated and leave no room for ambivilance with regards to your intentions. Simply saying "X is scummy." Isn't enough. We NEED a why. It seems like most of the people here are voting you for what is arguably a band-wagon vote.
Thats fair enough.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2013, 06:33:08 pm »

Thats fair enough.
You didn't actually answer any questions here, as I will note.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2013, 07:08:42 pm »

griffinpup: Why, do you think, are you second in the running for being lynched? What scumtells do you think you've been giving?

NQT: You are a generic scum, D1. Who do you want to target N1, and why?

Powder Miner: You are a cop. Who do you target for N1, and why?

IG: You are a Rolecop, D1. Who do you target N1, and why?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2013, 07:31:45 pm »

NQT, because of how he frequently gets power roles/third party.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2013, 09:20:12 pm »

Assuming Dave survived, I would pick him, otherwise I would go for Nerjin, my earlier vote, or griffinpup, the runner-up in votes.
Chink: Supposing you're a jailkeeper, who do you not target?

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 26, 2013, 09:31:05 pm »

Assuming Dave survived, I would pick him, otherwise I would go for Nerjin, my earlier vote, or griffinpup, the runner-up in votes.
I'm "your earlier vote"? I'm offended.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 26, 2013, 09:41:22 pm »

Powder Miner: Nerjin. I haven't seen anything to make me think he's mafia, so no reason to target him.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 26, 2013, 09:48:57 pm »

griffinpup: Why, do you think, are you second in the running for being lynched? What scumtells do you think you've been giving?
Because people have been voting me for fallacious reasoning. 
I haven't been giving off any scumtells.  Dave merely panicked, OMGUS'ing and bandwagon voting me to avoid being lynched.  In fact, he still hasn't given a reason for voting me other then a  vague accusation of scumminess.
TheWetSheep, on the other hand, has voted me on mistaken assumptions, and I believe that that misunderstanding will be sorted out promptly.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 26, 2013, 09:52:09 pm »

I... never mentioned your name.
Chink: I'd believed he was active lurking, but he'd been focusing on teaching as an IC.
Also, IG, you realize investigating someone based on their luck in roles is fallacious logic, yes?

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 26, 2013, 10:26:22 pm »

I haven't been giving off any scumtells.  Dave merely panicked, OMGUS'ing and bandwagon voting me to avoid being lynched.  In fact, he still hasn't given a reason for voting me other then a  vague accusation of scumminess.
TheWetSheep, on the other hand, has voted me on mistaken assumptions, and I believe that that misunderstanding will be sorted out promptly.
So... you been deliberately giving off no scumtells?  What about the one where you carefully give off no scum tells?

I... never mentioned your name.
Sorry, I thought that was a 4 item list and not and two item list with descriptors, my bad.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2013, 10:41:09 pm »

So... you been deliberately giving off no scumtells?  What about the one where you carefully give off no scum tells?
I wouldn't say deliberately, but I haven't given off any scum tells.  The scum tell of giving off no scum tells is a little silly, but isn't applicable either because that implies both intentionally avoiding scum tells, (which I haven't) and mainly deals with cases in which the player in question has been acting scummy, but has avoided every generic 'scum tell'.  I, on the other hand, emulate town play. :D
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 41