Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 45

Author Topic: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Yeah, it's dead. Sorry.  (Read 54760 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun
« Reply #360 on: July 16, 2013, 12:37:27 pm »

Indubitably. Let's hope we don't, however. I quite like this character.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 16, 2013, 04:15:52 pm »

Okay, okay, that might of done it... Just need to... Calm down a bit, and try to see if that worked, maybe I fixed whatever... Whatever they did. Maybe it was just a malfunction, can't figure everything I make to work perfectly, right? Yeah... Irving tries to read the minds of the drones around him again, if any are still around him after his little public display of grief.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 16, 2013, 10:12:59 pm »

run away and punch nazis
[1v4] You run...directly into some police officers. You knock one backwards.
"Stop! Put your hands in the air!"

Firstly:what kind of warhead? Secondly: Acquire flatbed truck and tarp.
[5] It's a doozy: Probably in the 80-100 kiloton range, but a bit bigger than a person.
[5] You...do.

Split my money in half with every paycheck. out every half into a fund to send to a charity every month.
You do so.

fly higher still, also fly over to the freeway.
Bite this guys throat out and/or drop him into oncoming traffic.

Smash his teeth in. He can try to gum me to death afterwards if he wants. Also, hold on tighter.
[6v6] The two combatants struggle. Winston punches in Anakel's fangs, while Anakel soars over the freeway and releases. Winston is suspended from the flaming demon by his own, badly burnt, arms...[4] and while it hurts, on he stays.

Damien stood there in stunned silence. He trid to speak multipl times, but ended up looking like a fish gasping for air. When he finally manages to speak, he still can't manage to express his feelings.
 "Wha? Bu... How... WHY?!?" Finally having gotten a full word out, the rest comes easily to Damien. "Why... The FUCK... is the friggin' Hospital... CLOSED? Wh-How does that make sense? Why in the name of anything Holy would a Hospital be closed? I just got shot in the shoulder, maybe it would be a good idea to go to the hospital. But noooo, silly me! Of course the hospital would be fucking CLOSED!" Damien sighs heavily, then leans back against the hospital wall. He very slowly slides down it, leaving a smear of blood from the wound in his shoulder. "Well, it's not like I had any plans for the morning." He sits there in silence for about a full minute.
 "I could use a smoke."
Wait for the hospital to open
[4] "Sorry, patients aren't allowed to smoke. Come on, this way, ER's down this hallway."

Oh, motherf***er. Oh, motherf***er. This bull sh** again?! Really?! It was bad enough luck yesterday, and now this crap is happening. Adi groaned. There was no way she was making through this one as easily. Oh well, time to make some very good use (even if she hated it) of being made of metal. Nevertheless...
"...You idiots again? Thought I was over with this at least in time to buy gloves. Ugh. ...And get your racial slurs right. I'm Jewish, not Muslim."
Adi hated Nazis. Didn't they get the point after Hitler commited suicide?
With this, Adi strikes a fighting pose (as the modified outfit lets her), and then prepares to attempt a flip and throw on whoever attacks her first.
"Sorry. I'll be sure to take note."
"Forgive us for not knowing."
[4+1;2] Neither comes within arm's radius. The guy releases a jolt of electricity that arcs straight at you, scorching your clothes; the girl hits a bystander with a metallic projectile.
Supernazis. Great.

Perform ding-dong-ditch on door. Is it an apartment or a house?
It's a house.
"I'm coming, one moment...what do you want, anyways?"

Okay, okay, that might of done it... Just need to... Calm down a bit, and try to see if that worked, maybe I fixed whatever... Whatever they did. Maybe it was just a malfunction, can't figure everything I make to work perfectly, right? Yeah... Irving tries to read the minds of the drones around him again, if any are still around him after his little public display of grief.
[5] It works! It seems a great number consider you to be insane, however.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 16, 2013, 10:17:34 pm »

Covertly prowl the alleyways for rapists and robbers. Also change into my costume while I'm at it.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 16, 2013, 10:25:26 pm »

Adi groans again and curses as a bystander gets shot. Super-nazis, with powers very likely to hit bystanders. And they could hit from afar, although she was... kind of lucky, they probably couldn't do too much to her. So there really was only one course of action to take. Growling out a "People! Run!" to any bystanders in the area, Adi charges at bullet-nazi.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 16, 2013, 10:31:52 pm »

Continue building my mech w/ cheesy obvious weakpoint
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 16, 2013, 10:46:31 pm »

Damien follows along behind whoever it is. "Sooo... Why was the hospital closed? That just seems... odd to me, especially in a city like this with so many 'Parahumans' running around willy-nilly." As he walks, he turns down the radiation and glow as much as he can. He was here to get a bullet dug out of his shoulder, not give people cancer.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 16, 2013, 10:52:28 pm »

watch my assasin fall into traffic, if nothing runs him over swoop down and pick him back up before redropping him.

If he gets hit by something land near him and assess whether he still needs maiming.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 01:12:16 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 16, 2013, 11:01:27 pm »

Put bomb on truck, cover it. Ask for volunteers.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 16, 2013, 11:02:02 pm »

Adi groans again and curses as a bystander gets shot. Super-nazis, with powers very likely to hit bystanders. And they could hit from afar, although she was... kind of lucky, they probably couldn't do too much to her. So there really was only one course of action to take. Growling out a "People! Run!" to any bystanders in the area, Adi charges at bullet-nazi.
Another stroke of luck: Silver conducts electricity quite well, so you'll help protect bystanders from lightning-man.

Volunteers for what?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 16, 2013, 11:04:53 pm »

Volunteers for what?
[/quote]
To set us up the bomb.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

IpunchFaces

• Bay Watcher
  • "Incessant cackling surrounds you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 16, 2013, 11:57:35 pm »

Dammit. If I hang on I'll just get torn apart. I guess there's no way out of this.

Let go. Try minimize the fall impact; land on something that might cushion it.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 17, 2013, 01:20:38 am »

((Im guessing your characters really regretting working with the triad right about now.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IpunchFaces

• Bay Watcher
  • "Incessant cackling surrounds you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 17, 2013, 01:29:52 am »

((Actually, I'm kinda regretting being a one-trick pony :P))

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 17, 2013, 06:24:56 am »

Kyle shuffles his feet as he faces the stinky man, quite ashamed of himself.

"Erm.. Well... Sorry for, well.. you know... Stabbing you and stuff...  Say, you maybe, erm... fancy teaming up?"
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 45