Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 45

Author Topic: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Yeah, it's dead. Sorry.  (Read 54749 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun
« Reply #330 on: July 15, 2013, 09:04:30 pm »

Kyle turns to face Finn, and rather abashedly says "So... you weren't robbing that store over there?"

Determine the truth.
"Nope. They actually did just give this stuff to me. I was pretty surprised, but hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, right?"

Tell the truth to tentacled attacker.

You believe the stinky man.

Is this a house? If so, look for signs of current habitation. If an apartment, listen for any sounds coming from within.
Yep, it's inhabited. [2] You're not sure if anyone is at home, but at this time of day someone must be, right?

Go to Tampa and get a job.
[5] You quickly get a high-profile job as a stage magician. They're impressed by your act.

Hold on tight!
fly higher, bite him
[4] Winston refuses to let go as Anakel [3] circles slightly higher and [2v1] bites Winston's face.

Damien begins to check the wallets, but the pain in his shoulder quickly reminds him that he has other problems. Well now, this was rather embarassing. He might've been on his own for three years now, but he just recently moved to Chicago. Ergo, he had no fuckin' clue where the hospital was. So he swallowed his pride, grimaced in pain, and walked up to the nearest person to ask for directions. "Excuse me, could you please point me to the nearest hospital?"
Once directions have been recieved, Damien begins walking towards said hospital.
[3] You find someone willing to point the way to a nearby hospital...which is closed at the moment.

A small mechsuit  with a gattling gun, a rifle, and a back-mounted missile launcher.
[4] You design a set of powered armor, light on the arm-armor, with a number of weapons. It's not terribly practical and certainly isn't cheap; you probably need some milspec computer chips just to run or fire the heavier weapons without falling over. (Unless you wanted an obvious weak point.)

[I know and its hilarious.]

Dammit, how?! HOW?! He hasn't showed it to anyone, he hasn't taken it off since he found made it, how in the world did they manage to do that?! Irving practically raved silently as he inspected the helmet closer. Have to fix it, have to fix it, have to fix it, have to fix it.
Irvong swore. He barely has any idea how this thing actually works! [4-1] That said, he plays with it and puts it back on.

Acquire explosives.
[6] One of your minions brings you a nuclear warhead. You don't think you want to know where she got it.

Continue my quest to cover my hands and feet.
[1] You fail to do so, and in fact discover that some friends of that racist jerk you attacked yesterday have shown up. Specifically, there's two: A shortish man with brown-feathered wings wearing a uniform vaguely resembling a Nazi's, except with one arm removed to reveal tattoos of a swastika and a tan snake, and a young woman in a less-obviously-identifiable military uniform cut short at the legs as well as a medieval-looking helmet.
"Hey, Ocnod, you've got a lot to answer for."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 15, 2013, 09:06:31 pm »

run away and punch nazis

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.
thank you and have a nice day!

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 15, 2013, 09:09:14 pm »

Firstly:what kind of warhead? Secondly: Acquire flatbed truck and tarp.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 15, 2013, 09:13:19 pm »

It's one that would probably wipe out much of Chicago and prompt the evacuation of the rest. Need more details?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 15, 2013, 09:13:56 pm »

Why, but of course I want a weak point! I'm super intelligent, not super sensible.
Build the mechsuit, complete with cheesy obvious weak point.
((Keep in mind I'm in not in this to win, I'm in this to see how stupid I can be before I inevitably get blown to little tiny chunks.))
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 15, 2013, 09:18:57 pm »

Split my money in half with every paycheck. out every half into a fund to send to a charity every month.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 15, 2013, 09:23:04 pm »

It's one that would probably wipe out much of Chicago and prompt the evacuation of the rest. Need more details?
Does it have a remote?
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 15, 2013, 09:24:26 pm »

Am I ever glad that I moved to Florida and became a stage magician.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 15, 2013, 09:31:44 pm »

Does it have a remote?
Not right now.
Sig

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 15, 2013, 09:34:31 pm »

Does it have a remote?
Not right now.
"Who wants to live forever?"
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 15, 2013, 09:36:22 pm »

fly higher still, also fly over to the freeway.

Bite this guys throat out and/or drop him into oncoming traffic.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 15, 2013, 09:42:59 pm »

Damien stood there in stunned silence. He trid to speak multipl times, but ended up looking like a fish gasping for air. When he finally manages to speak, he still can't manage to express his feelings.
 "Wha? Bu... How... WHY?!?" Finally having gotten a full word out, the rest comes easily to Damien. "Why... The FUCK... is the friggin' Hospital... CLOSED? Wh-How does that make sense? Why in the name of anything Holy would a Hospital be closed? I just got shot in the shoulder, maybe it would be a good idea to go to the hospital. But noooo, silly me! Of course the hospital would be fucking CLOSED!" Damien sighs heavily, then leans back against the hospital wall. He very slowly slides down it, leaving a smear of blood from the wound in his shoulder. "Well, it's not like I had any plans for the morning." He sits there in silence for about a full minute.
 "I could use a smoke."
Wait for the hospital to open
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 15, 2013, 09:48:53 pm »

Hey GWG, what happened to those guns I picked up? And the ammo? And the wallets. ;) Also, IIRC, bio is on page 9, somewhere near the bottom.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 15, 2013, 09:49:43 pm »

You have them. I'll add all that.

How many posts per page do you have?
Sig

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 15, 2013, 09:56:50 pm »

50, but I had 25 when I posted it. I definitely remember it being in the 9-10 area, though.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 45