Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to Settle the New World!! Timber Coast it is!  (Read 3038 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Settle the New World!! Timber Coast it is!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 02:44:51 pm »

"I s'pose I'll follow yer. We're set fer food right now, and me uvver skills won't be of much right good if we don't find some sorta metal nearby."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 02:52:19 pm »

"Excellent. Edgar, you coming?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 02:54:58 pm »

"I s'pose I'll follow yer. We're set fer food right now, and me uvver skills won't be of much right good if we don't find some sorta metal nearby."

"A vaild point good sir, however, it has been drawn to my attention that we already have a crate of iron bars. Perhaps you could look for some coal or other material to power your forge? I'm going to stay behind and work out some building plans

Collect rocks to build a fire pit

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 02:56:45 pm »

"Any kind of mining would be more than I expect, to be honest. Not a lot of mines in forests. Still, who knows?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 03:01:07 pm »

"We might still find at least a bit of stone fer buildin'. As nice as a wooden 'ouse might be, it won't do us any right good if sumfink cotches fire."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 03:04:41 pm »

"Maybe we'll find something, but--especially on Day 1--I wouldn't expect to find anything more useful than clay."
Sig

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 03:04:49 pm »

Sabin shakes his head and starts to cut down an area of trees close to the beach.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 03:36:48 pm »

Help Sabin with the chopping.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 03:43:51 pm »

Finished my sheet.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 02:45:32 am »

Waiting for TopHat.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 12:50:36 pm »

"Excellent. Edgar, you coming?"
"I'll join you. Might be some interesting herbs."
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 05:21:14 pm »

"Excellent. Let's get started. Make sure you staying behind don't cause any havoc."

Begin the Expedition.
Sig

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 05:52:00 pm »

@Welling:

Welling actually had problems in find proper rocks. The sandy beach didn't had many, and searching for rocks in the thicket took him whole morning.

But he managed to create a rocky ring few metres away from the stockpiled crates.

@Sabin&Agnus:

The tall palm trees were difficult to cut down. [rolls: 4+1, 5]

Fortunately, they've managed to cut down 5 of the tall trees. They're now stockpiled near the main campsite.

@Edgar&Eldridge&George:

The three brave men went into the jungle to north-west.

Thanks to George's keen eyes, they've determined that the coast is plentiful in palm trees, thick bushes, and almost no animal life. There's lots of bugs and worms though. If there are any large animals, they must be evading the humans or sleeping through the day in their hiding spots.

[double-skill roll: 3+1+1]

George also recognized some of the trees - amidst the palm trees, there are pineapple and cacao trees, both valuable commodities in the Uropia, especially with royalty.

[special event roll: 1]

Suddenly, with a hiss, a black-and-yellow snake snapped from under of Edgar's foot, and the fangs sunk into his left ankle. The man fell onto his back as the snake scurried into the thicket.

Who knows what kind of poison is now coursing in Edgar's veins - if the snake was venomous, that's it.

//After first summary for part of the day, you can also say if you're OK with finishing that part of the day. If you do, you will be omitted from next in-turn summaries.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:58:12 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 06:55:14 pm »

"Alright, who knows how to...tourniquet a bite?"
Sig

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 07:17:44 pm »

"Alright, who knows how to...tourniquet a bite?"

oh oh oh! I don't! And I built a FIREPIT!!! Wooooo. besides, you have to suck out the venom then spit it out

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4