Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Fort Chaincraft and The White Pages. [Succession Rotation game]  (Read 7630 times)

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
Re: Fort Chaincraft and The White Pages. [Succession Rotation game]
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2013, 01:58:38 pm »

Ummm... sorry everybody, it seems i've misplaced pictures for last post so there will be none. Here is a picture of status screen for first day of summer as something to sweeten the bitterness of betrayal.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As no one else had said anything i'm moving on with using elves as a target practice. I'll offer them a log first to fabricate a valid casus belli as advised by Shadowhammer.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sorry guys but even with temperature off Fps is in low 30s. i'm also kind of burned out on DF for now so i happily forfeit my turn. I'll linger around to see where this fort is going to get. Best wishes to all.

Save: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7892
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 04:38:47 pm by exodius1 »
It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2013, 08:20:33 am »

Well,I take it that means it is my turn. Downloading now.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2013, 09:41:36 am »

First order of business. I notice that no one has made any archery ranges for the marksdwarves. This will not do! It is well known that marksdwarves need a bit of time to themselves shooting at random things. So there. Marksdwarves, you are welcome.

I decided to put the targets upstairs. I mean, what's the point of making all those rooms if they aren't used for anything?
Oh, plus, I am also making a happy place for the dwarves to relax in after a hard days work crushing gobo heads. Or rending them. Depends if you use an axe or a hammer, I suppose. Anyway, more on that later.

Ah. Just realised there are archery targets...lol. I'd mistaken them for stairs.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2013, 03:20:20 pm »

Dwarfy, read my last spoiler, we have better method than archery range now. Also talking about mistakes, i forgot to acctually designate those chains under F5 as jail, funny isn't that?

Edit:
Another thing i just realized is that i really did not explain how my little project works so here
Now that i have explained all my mistakes i can sleep soundly. Also how good is your FPS Dwarfy?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 03:28:57 pm by exodius1 »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2013, 03:54:32 pm »

FPS is currently at ten, but I have some water flowing. Also, I had figured out how to use your project already and have used it on melee dwarves. Rather entertaining :P
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2013, 04:39:24 pm »

You are most welcome, and honestly i've intended it as a crossbow practice, i did not think it would be viable for melee. Nice to know. I think we should lower the turns to 1 year per person in one rotation. Just a thought for next Chaincraft.

Edit: I've just reallize how my project can be improved, making it bigger, better, more entertaining than before! Next time, in next Chaincraft if BlackFox allows, I shall have my best creation yet! I need to scribble down the blueprints, yes!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:13:22 pm by exodius1 »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2013, 02:53:18 pm »

Ok, Year one done. I only write at length when my dwarf is involved in the form of journal entries.

Mouse shy is churning out the masterpieces

Self explanatory

Entry from Th4DwArfY1’s journal.
The gates ground open. On the other side I saw a chamber roughly hewn from the surrounding bauxite. From above I could see an ominous hole in the ceiling, shrouded in shadows. That’s where they came from. Death from above, I suppose. But…Why are there children here? An alpaca? I knew that Dwarven children have to grow up quickly, but sending them into the goblin training room?!
Oh well. The gate had just ground upwards again and they were there for the worst now. They should see Dwarven fighting prowess anyway! Still…an alpaca? Oh well.
The first goblin dropped through the hole. The children cowered in the corner while we rushed forward. It fell quickly to a decisive blow of the hammer from one of my three colleagues. More dropped, and soon it was six gobo’s against us. I grinned savagely at the time. I remember thinking that the odds weren’t fair, but we didn’t have any more gobos to bolster their numbers. So we continued in our slaughter.
Casually I squared up to my first opponent. A lowly thief, it didn’t have a chance. That didn’t stop it from trying though. With a strangled yell it threw itself at me, red eyes blazing in the darkness. Ducking to the side I languidly punched it. A squeak told me I had hit my target. After a while I bored with toying with it and finished it off with my hammer crunching sickeningly in its skull. Roaring, I turned on my next opponent. Through the red mist of war I noticed the alpaca. Screams of pain drifted to me peripherally, and I don’t always have a good memory. But that scene, the alpaca prancing through the blood, hooves landing in the corpses of goblins, will stick with me forever. It was beautiful. A tear rolling down my cheek, I continued fighting until no opponents were left. None of us were injured and gore splattered already red walls. Even the children were fine, though pale and shaking from fear.
Then, echoing through the halls we heard… An ambush! Curse them! Followed by the tramp of soldiers’ boots. Trapped in the training chamber, there was nothing I could do, even when a second cry rebounded off the halls down to us, “Another ambush! Curse them!”, Followed by yet more tramping. Then, drifting incredulously down the halls…”An…Another am…bush! C..c..curse them! Again, the fateful thump of more boots was heard from above.

The second group were led by a recruit who just ran about chasing a dog… Anyway. I promptly sent the axes of the Axes of Armok and the crossbows of the Guard against them. Then, when the third ambush came, I sent the hammers of hammering against them too. A massive overkill, I know. But hey, better safe than…well, dead.
Three ambushes at once taken care of with no military deaths and only two dwarven dead, a woodworker and a peasant, neither of whom were named. Also, a rather unfortunate dog died to a goblin recruit.

Then a human caravan came..
And was promptly ambushed…Ok…wee bit weird.

And as the troops were mustering to attack the new ambush…

All right, getting very weird, so far five ambushes, in a row, only seconds apart!
Ok, this place hates me. SIX ambushes in a row, this one led by a human…Wait a minute*writing becomes slanted and shaky* The humans…yes…they’re the ones who led these fiends to us, they led the goblins with their caravan, then sent on in to lead them…yes…that’s it.

Theres one more you can’t see there.

Ok…that’s one down…but..what about th..the caravan. The..ey must d..d..die. They brought th..is O..o..o..n themselves. Mustn’t let them near the fort…no. Every sq..q..quad, ATTACK!!

The unsuspecting humans..hehehe

The..e..y try to retreat…they won’t be..e..etray us so quickly n..e..ext time!

No hope…
*normal writing* Ok..they’re gone. Dead or fled, it makes no difference. Just so long as they don’t come back….
Something near to 40 dead, humans and goblins, three or four civvy deaths and no military dead. Oh, and a random dead dog. All in all, it went well.

Again fairly self-explanatory.

A weapon smith with a mood…I like where this is going!

Entry from Th4DwArfY1’s journal
Today I attacked a random echidna. Yep, that’s right. I had a reason though. See, in my experience they are good for training. They just roll into a ball and you whack them around a bit. I went up a level to accomplished in hammering this way. But…the thing was, I was so angry with the humans that I needed more, more blood and death. And it seemed to me that Armok spoke to me in that moment, and he said “Blood for the blood god!” and so I went about obeying.
   Unfortunately for the local emus, they were the only killable things in sight. And thus began the genocide of the emus

As I killed it brought back to me the slaughter of the goblins in the training room just before the Battle of the Six Ambushes. This brought fond memories of the alpaca who had since become my pet called Reg. Suddenly, as I crushed the skull of the last emu, the image of the emu and my beloved alpaca blended. Looking around I was distraught by the carnage I had caused, seeing twisted emus’ bodies everywhere. So with a heavy heart and a heavier blood-dripping hammer, I turned back home. Armok had got his blood.
   But hark…as soon as I got into the fortress, I heard the sound of bloodcurdling roars. Grinning maniacally I whispered “crundles”, hefted my hammer and made my way to the deeps, ordering some children to knock down the walls as I went. Whilst I was journeying down to the deeps there was another ambush! Curse them! I wonder if those humans were involved…

The boys in blue attack….

And crush the opposition!

The dwarven caravan arrived, and at the same time…

Huzzah! Praise the smiths! Plump helmets for all!
This beautiful example of dwarven weapon smithing shall be given to the leader of the Axes of Armok, in order to fill out his “blood for the blood god” command, in this case against the humans. Long may it stay sharp!
Another…hey wait, where is the ambush? Ah, there it is. But that’s just one gobo? Well. Must have killed more of them than I remembered. Uh oh…one is more dangerous than I remembered. They did…this

That was no ordinary stoneworker. It was Matoro. RIP, revenge will be meted out.
It was. The gobo is no more.

During this time I have been underground, but from above there was yet another ambush, this time led by another *handwriting becomes slanted and shaky* H..u.mman. H..e m..m..must be destr..oyed!!
 Excerpt from Th4DwArfY1’s Journal
My fury over the arrival of yet another human traitor puts my blood to a boil and, seeing the crundles in the deeps, I decide to wash the caverns in their blood. Wielding my hammer, I smite them, and then the bugbats that were annoying me too. Eyes blazing with fury, even the demons of the caverns fled before me and my llama, keg. Many tried to go for keg, and fury in my heart, I crushed their skulls in. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. I drew a list of my kills, here they are.

that’s better. No human traitors.

Wait..what?

Huh…the hammerer has been busy busy.
The dwarf merchants leave.

Excerpt from Th4DwArfY1’s journal.
Suddenly I feel…empowered. My killing, giving blood to Armok, it has…empowered me. My hammer, once so heavy, is light in my hands. I am empowered.

A beakless bird. Ok. And a shell. Of course.

But on the horizon looms a greater threat…

All right, everyone line up. Get the civvies down below!

First few squads, crushed with no dwarven casualties. But, hanging back there was a single squad with their commander sitting on a giant rat. The commander was…well
A huge Cyclops koala sitting on a rat with golden laser vision and the ability to spit webs. Oh, and it is fat and bloated.
Obviously this was a clown from beyond cotton candy land, so I sent the military in to kill it.
It fled, we gave chase. Bolts showered our troops but we marched on, dodging and deflecting them.

But, we were too late. Coward scum that it is, it fled from our lands. And thus the siege was broken with only one civvy death. Our military killed 65 of the invading forces while sustaining no injuries. Result!

Uh oh…He mustn’t have liked the food.

Gold! Praise the miners!
Excerpt from Th4DwArfY1’s journal
While the miners were toiling above me, I decided to go and relax. But what could I do? With a wicked grin I hefted my axe and went back to the deeps. There, I made my offerings to Armok in the blood of Hungry Heads and Crundles. Reg stayed above, grazing, so I had to do it again. In return for the blood Armok again granted me with a level upgrade. I am now a high master hammer dwarf. Praise be to Armok!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 06:51:59 am by Th4DwArfY1 »
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2013, 05:29:24 pm »

May I be first to say, Awesome!

Also I had feeling that there were more ambushes out there, that was a reason for lockdown. I believe 2 of them had to stay from my turn as, from my personal experience, most ambushes have only 4 squads.

Another thing is killing the human caravan. Is this going to be a habit of ours now? I do not mind a good war with humans but I killed the elves only because 1. I REALLY hate them in this game 2. in current version they are bugged so they cannot wage full war and they will keep sending training dummies... i mean traders to you instead. Humans however are fully capable to wage war and are much more dangerous than goblins.

Still i love it, I guess you found the alert for panic room than? I think we need more full fledged one as now it is our main hall and kitchen.

Keep it up.

Edit: I forgot to tell you that pictures are very small, no idea if it only on my end or not. Could you make the resolution a little bigger? I do not know what you are using to upload them but ImageShack allows for multiple resolutions including one for forums and messageboards.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 05:02:28 am by exodius1 »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2013, 07:09:44 pm »

Yes, I made a mistake with the images. Worked it out now though. Anyway... I really had to get that commander koala drawn, and I'm rubbish at drawing so I enlisted the help of the thread called http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=124312.0

Anyway, so far only one person has given me a picture, but someone else says they have one in the works. I'll post any I get both here and in my year one entry.

By slowpokez.

By matskuman5
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 04:36:33 pm by Th4DwArfY1 »
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2013, 03:55:29 pm »

How is it going? Anything worth writing about?

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2013, 11:09:47 am »

Five months to go. Will post soon
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2013, 06:58:19 pm »

An elven caravan arrived!

As the elves got ever closer to our base, I prepared to send out the broker and ordered the dwarven haulers to stay on standby. This was when exodius1 sidled up to me and said “Dwarfy, we must do something about this pointy eared menace! They’re cannibals for goodness sake!”
To this there was only one response. “One, it is DwArfY. That’s right; I want you to speak in capitals. Second, what care I for what the elves eat? They only eat the war dead, so it encourages our troops to fight harder!
“Mhhhh…I’ve heard that drinking their blood passes on their immortality?” said exodius1
“Immortality? Why would I need that? I’ve already decided that I will live for ever, and I don’t need outside help”
“Right..yes…mmmm…They’re…in alliance with…errr…the humans?”
“WHAT??? SQUADS, ATTACK. LEAVE NONE OF THE SCUM ALIVE!!!”
Exodius1 grins wickedly and moves back into the crowd, whispering under his breath “That’ll teach those pointy eared bastards. I REALLY hate them.” Then, louder to his squad of crossbow men “Alright, lads, get in behind them. When they pass us we will open fire!”
Unable to contain my fury I ran to their rear and began to attack them. That’ll teach them to make unholy alliances against us!

Attacked from in front and behind, the cowards flee. The fools don’t even think to release the jaguar they are carrying on us.

I offered two elves to Armok that day, along with their foul steeds. Blood for the blood god!

Reg came out to gambol contentedly in the pools of blood. That alpaca is a sending from Armok himself!

5 months later and the only thing that happened was this

Wow…a mug.

That’s handy :P I wasn’t intending to meet it.

The humans arrived today. The above message was given to me by a page boy who for some reason seemed to be afraid of giving it to me. I had more important things to worry about, however. Rounding up the troops, I decided to give them a pep talk. They seemed disturbed to be having to kill what they saw as taller, shaven versions of themselves. They were wrong, of course. For one, no dwarf would ever shave, even if it meant death. For another, their similar appearance to us is just a ruse to get our trust. The worst enemy is one you think your friend!
Anyway, I explained all this quite eloquently to them, if I do say so myself. There were some nods, and although some still looked uncertain, at least I had swayed them a bit. The humans must be annihilated!
Going over to them I said “WHAT DO WE DO WHEN TRAITOROUS HUMANS COME CALLING?”
Somewhere in the back of the ranks a voice called out timidly “Give them tea and biscuits?” Before being silenced roughly by those around him.
Glaring, I shouted “WE DO NOT GIVE THEM TEA AND BISCUITS. THEY ARE THE ENEMY, ALLYS OF THE GREEN GOBLIN HORDES, AND THEY MUST BE DESTROYED” In the silence after my outburst, I spoke quietly so they had to strain to hear “Our fathers, and our fathers fathers, and yes even their fathers, fought for a world without the threat of Goblins in the night, no matter the form they took. The green menace comes to us now, in disguise, and I for one will meet with my fathers in the halls of Armok, and they will be proud of me. My question for you today is WILL YOU BE WITH ME???”
As the last echo of my roar bounced around the courtyard, the soldiers all lifted their weapons into the air and, as one, cried “YES!!”
All in all, a rather successful outcome. By this point the Humans were nearly at our gates, wearing false grins and already trying to cry out their wares. I approached them with my men at my back and grinned at them. Even the most sturdy of the caravan guards faltered under that baring of teeth.
“ATTACK!!!”

We were ready, though exodius1, captain of the guard, tried to stop us from attacking. He seemed worried that we would anger them! Pah, it is we who should be feared. And we will be, by humans at least. Armok wants his blood, and these traitors are more full of it than a gobo
It was over quickly.

They haven’t tried to run yet. Fools!

An honourable mention to the horse who fought and died more bavely than the humans, even managing to stun an axelord.

We killed them all, bar one who I let go free to carry word of what happened here to the humans. Maybe now they will stop sending spies on us, though I doubt it. Destroying the other traitors had little effect. Well, more blood for Armok then.

Reg was there, as he so often is after bloodshed, and as he pranced through the blood of the enemy I had to admire him, so much like the wild and bloodthirsty me. The part of me that had mourned the death of the emus was long gone. I live to search for more blood. Armok will be appeased!!!

Reg gave his own offering.

Our brethren from the mountain homes arrived! I sold them useless trinkets and in return got steel armour. A good deal was made through the skills of mouseshy as the broker.

A presser has withdrawn from society and claimed a craftsdwarf workshop. He emerged later proudly clutching…

Well, pretty uneventful time so far, I’ll just sit down and drink some ale…wait, what?

:D

Dead man walking.

The men, they gather. The chill air of winter wrapped around us and showed itself in the puffs of mist which drifted upwards. The goblins and trolls, they came to murder and kill. I remember smiling wickedly at the time. Let them try, I thought, hefting my hammer.
Bloodcurdling calls echoed into us. Trolls. They charged, and fell prey to the traps. Dumb beasts. Blue blood spurt in fountains, and we moved forward to put an end to their twitchings. Then we sat back, and waited. Always waiting.
Next. More trolls, more screams, more blood. More death. My hammer was like a feather to me, falling gracefully to end the life of a tusked troll. They were dead, we fell back. Waiting.
We heard the thump of boots outside. Hoarse voices bayed for blood, and we could wait no longer. Our ancient foe approached, and we ran to turn the blue blood on our weapons red.

Blood did indeed blossom from each of them, and we tramped their bodies into the earth. It was not enough however. In our pursuit of blood to appease Armok we lost a brave soul. May he forever drink and carouse in the Halls of Armok.

We killed and slaughtered, blade and hammer acting together to fell the foul beasts. They didn’t stand a chance. Breaking under our force, they turned and ran. Eager for blood, we follow. We dwarves have never been good at waiting.
The siege was broken. We live and endure. Armok got his offering of blood and we killed many of the enemy. We are now content, but mourning Bembul. Never before have we lost even one before their hoards.

The civvys leave the panictower. More on the tower later.

We lost another member of our fortress today. This time to an undefeated, save by necromancers, foe. 

The loss of Bembul is still felt, even though his death is long weeks past. The dwarves suffer yet, and one of the deceased’s friends could not handle it anymore. He mustn't have drunk enough to forget Bembul, as is the custom when a dwarf dies.

Divine inspiration. This requires a craftsdwarf workshop, apparently.

The elves. They come again. Why don’t they stop? They are allied to the humans, so the captain of the Guard says. Can I trust him? He hates the elves anyway. It is too late, we are committed. Exodius1 has already gone with the troops, barely waiting for my approval. I am committed, so I bring my own troops too. But I begin to get suspicious of him. What are his motives? It is too late.

Exodius1’s crossbow troops “greet” the elves. I hang back with my trusted melee dwarves, waiting. We will wait here until the elves get closer, and then strike. As I hefted my hammer I tried to shake off the feeling I was being played as a fool. They are close. We charge. We kill. Despite myself I enjoyed myself, feeling the burn of my muscles rising and falling in tandem with my hammer. The elves look so much like humans, it gets easy to ignore the pointed ears and girlish shrieks. When it was done I stood in the field, seeing through a veil of enemy blood. Turning my back, I returned to the fortress with a newly blood-soaked Reg as exodius1 gloats over the bodies of his enemies. I still feel like I have done something wrong.

The strange mood finished and its result was:

Alright then. All the excitement for the year is over. We have had a siege, caravans, the works. Time to relax and…you say what now???

Military, assemble. Exodius1, assemble the Guard. Everyone here? Good. ATTACK
The Guard gets there first and one of their members got tossed around. Then, the melee came. Ah, the battle! Blood flowed, and not ours, but that of the cretin ettin. All fought well, but the kill went to:
With a decisive blow to the left head.

Excerpt from Th4DwArfY1's journal.
They...came to tell me. What was it??? Oh yes. They say I am not fit to be overseer! Pah! So what if we need more blood? That isn't a problem. The way Exodius1 grins slyly at me when he hears the news!!! He must have known. He wants his job back, yes. That's it. Ha! He will be surprised to know I still have the power to choose a successor. I believe that BlackOctoberFox shall please Armok, as he first brought the fortress into being. May he bring much blood!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, that’s me done. Just a few pictures of what I’ve built.
First. My own tomb, where I should be put on death. Obviously.

First level.

Second level.

Third level.

Not quite done yet. I have left some notes (Shift + n) around the tomb to show what needs finished. There isn’t much, but I would appreciate the next person finishing it. The tomb was built on the highest bit of the map, and my preferences say I like states, so there are four statues in the towers. This is my favourite one.

The Queen herself had so much respect for me that she hauled rock to my tomb and helped in construction herself!

Next thing I made. Arms for archers at the front of the fortress.

Next. My room, situated near the project so I can wake up to gobbo screams.

Dining hall with built in waterfalls.

And, lastly, a panictower. Built for the civilians to hide in, it has workshops and a gate to seal it off from the rest of the fortress. In case of worst-case scenarios it has a farm at the top and a mass dormitory at the bottom

Dorm.

Entrance hall. Above it there are a few floors filled with workshops and a dining room, and then at the very top…

Anyway, here is the stocks menu...

Also, I am just guessing that it is BlackOctoberFoxes turn as...well, I'm last on the list :P

The save:
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7918
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:27:06 pm by Th4DwArfY1 »
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2013, 02:25:56 am »

Hahahahha. That was Great! Also I doubt would get more than 1FPS now with the waterfalls active. Plus BlackOctoberFox did not tell me if i can stay in the cycle. Maybe because i did not ask him yet. Hey Fox, can i stay in the cycle despite my failure to do more than 2 seasons? You know for reclaim and stuff if something !!FUN!! happens?

I love the design of the Panictower, Where is it located? Placement of your room is also very amusing.

If nobody minds I may do some Rp to complement your idea of my dwarf, DwArfY. :D

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 06:36:13 pm by exodius1 »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2013, 07:26:47 am »

Ha. Nice RP. And yes, the FPS is killing, but I have a lever to turn the falls off, so it won't kill the fort. Also the panictower is located just above the old panicroom.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

BlackOctoberFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2013, 02:48:40 pm »

I shall continue the cycle with my turn in a few days. Do not fret, it isn't anything technical. Oh and Exodius1. Why was it you couldn't continue the cycle? If it's a hardware issue I may make an exception, I may also make an exception given the circumstances of your skip. I can understand getting burned out on this game. In fact an idea occurs to me as I write this. Perhaps I shall put it to a vote.

You see, I recently started working with a catering company and they have to put us through training so my week's going to be pretty busy. If you'd like Exodius. You may attempt to complete a turn in the few days I am at training. Provided your PC can still handle the fort.

The fort won't be worked on for at least 3 days, so it makes no difference to me. Although I can't bend the rules TOO often.

What say you?!
We killed her! All of her stuff are belong to us.
It's a Dinosaur/ _) "Rawr!"
        _/\/\/\_/ /
    _|             /
  _|    (  |  (  |
 /__.-'|_|--|_|
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6