Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37

Author Topic: The Guilds of the Floating Castle, a tactical RtD (Really Turn 8!)  (Read 60878 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: The Guilds of the Floating Castle, a tactical RtD (Turn 6!)
« Reply #420 on: July 03, 2013, 09:06:19 pm »

((Okay then. And why are they the ones getting protection? I am the one who was done wrong and attacked therefore they should be assaulted.))
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:08:54 pm by kj1225 »

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 03, 2013, 09:08:03 pm »

((Fitting for Hastan Derenin. Mostly.))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 03, 2013, 09:08:53 pm »

((What have I done?  :P
@Xan: Alright, in order to cheat the test, I took it once, then when the results came up, I copied the URL of the image that resulted (Trader, #11, by the way). I put that in the top of my browser (Removing the BBcode around it), and replaced the number with the number 1, which it turns out is fighter. I replaced 1 with 2, and got another result. And so on, to see the total 26 results. I wonder how you get the Angel result?))
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 03, 2013, 09:12:16 pm »

Early in the morning the pair again appeared this time before the leaders of the paladins guild, as normal the leather armoured man stepped forward to speak.

" The captain wishes to speak with you about a business arrangement, if you are interested kindly meet her in the white zone, she will be found in a guard house near the main gates of the castle.

I suggest you attend, she does not take rejection kindly.
"
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 03, 2013, 09:12:57 pm »

((Okay then. And why are they the ones getting protection? I am the one who was done wrong and attacked therefore they should be assaulted.))
((Pardon my double post, I'm going under the assumption I'll get ninja'd. It's because their territory is near the castle, in the area the guards are taking up positions. Just a fluke, a coincidence of location. If they were to show favoritism, it would be towards the paladins, but my guild HQ is closer to the castle than them, and I'd get protection before the paladins did.
Fake edit: IWASRIGHT!))
The Cyan Menace

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 03, 2013, 09:15:38 pm »

((Given the fight between the fighters leader and the paladin leader I would think the favoritism would be towrads whoever hasn't cased a problem yet. So the warlocks would be the guards favorite.))

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 03, 2013, 09:17:14 pm »

(( Actually nobody is getting protection, the rules state no guild activity within the white zone, if you attack within that zone you have violated the rule. I can't punish them for you breaking the rule. They attacked you in guild territory so that's not my problem, if they hadn't killed a guard I'd have just let it slide entirely. ))

I have no favourites, the guard does not take sides.))
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 03, 2013, 09:19:50 pm »

((Actually, hehe, it looks (checking the maps again) like the guards specifically avoided getting the warlock's HQ inside the white zone, going around them. That's pretty funny, and while the guard "does not take sides", they certainly are not favoring the warlocks at ALL))
The Cyan Menace

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 03, 2013, 09:21:20 pm »

(( Actually I only took part of the white zone so far, the expansion continues.

The assassin did get extremely lucky in that they are right next to the castle in the heart of the white zone, they also got unlucky in that they are surrounded on all sides by guards.... ))
Now it never would.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 03, 2013, 09:23:20 pm »

((Don't worry I thought of a work around.))

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 03, 2013, 09:31:13 pm »

((This has been a wake-up call. I'm not dead yet so... If anyone needs a job done, We need money.....))

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 03, 2013, 09:32:49 pm »

(( For reference the white zone extends out to the right from the castle as far as the set of 4 houses in the same block as 5 warrior houses and includes those 5, it extends from the castle to include the 7 houses just before the market, 4 warrior 3 paladin, it also extends as far down as the 2 houses that are in the same row as the warlock HQ including the 10 houses to the left of my 2.

So if you draw a line from the house 2 left 1 down from the warlock hq straight to the right as far as the paladin hq then curve it up to the 4th house along to the right at the very top where my line of 12 is everything inside that line is the white zone.

The houses that are mine outside that will be given away soon and no you can't request them.

Well you do need to come see me to explain why I'm not going to wipe you out :P maybe we can come to an agreement Dewboy I suggest you do it by PM though. ))
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:37:24 pm by Alexandria »
Now it never would.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 03, 2013, 09:54:09 pm »

((This has been a wake-up call. I'm not dead yet so... If anyone needs a job done, We need money.....))
I'll reward you for Remathura's death.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 03, 2013, 11:04:36 pm »

It's been arranged, It's up to fate (MastahCheese) to decided how he will die. How much $$$$ we talkin'?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 03, 2013, 11:29:56 pm »

It's been arranged, It's up to fate (MastahCheese) to decided how he will die. How much $$$$ we talkin'?
Not much, I'm kind of low on cash.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37