Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26

Author Topic: You are a Lord II - OOC  (Read 30378 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Lord II - OOC
« Reply #300 on: June 19, 2013, 06:06:46 pm »

Well  be fair it is kind of required, the guards are not robots so they should at least have common sense to act like humans.

Hence why they got the roll to see if they did/found anyone.  Since there is a merc company in town, I PMed the player to see if he wants to get involved, but if he does it'll be after the riots.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 19, 2013, 06:07:41 pm »

Meh how can he? The guard who made the offer was arrested wasn't he, so he has nobody to accept the contract from.

Or was he the exception the nearly meant? Also, how many of my men got arrested exactly?

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 19, 2013, 06:09:04 pm »

Saving a likely wealthy fellow then demanding a reward? Sounds like a plan for a mercenary.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 19, 2013, 06:12:42 pm »

I suppose that as a librarian have organization skills is important. So something related general organization would be good.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 19, 2013, 06:14:13 pm »

Meh how can he? The guard who made the offer was arrested wasn't he, so he has nobody to accept the contract from.

Or was he the exception the nearly meant? Also, how many of my men got arrested exactly?

Everyone except the guy who took the money to make the offer.  Hence why there's one guy missing + the money.  I'm not letting them get their hands on your cash that easily.

I suppose that as a librarian have organization skills is important. So something related general organization would be good.

Hmm.  We'll go with Organisation for now, then, and see how that gets applied.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 19, 2013, 06:26:17 pm »

Nvm Iituem, thanks for trying but we're both retiring from the game since apparently being similar and talking to each other means that we are 1 person.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 19, 2013, 07:07:30 pm »

Well, if that's how you feel I can't stop you.  I wish you good luck with your future games.

As a side note, for balance reasons I strongly suspect that £35 is going to disappear into some minor lord's pockets.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 19, 2013, 07:34:35 pm »

Hey Ardas, have you responded to my post yet?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 19, 2013, 09:17:20 pm »

GWG, he hates a random blade so much he's leaving her to die. Having known her for all of 3 minutes.
...Do you mean Alexandria herself, who gave Grewie good reasons to dislike from the very start, never helped, in fact insulted her, proved to be an idiot to his eyes, and let's not forget is in the middle of exceptionally hostile territory?
Or am I missing something?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 20, 2013, 01:08:20 am »

Hehe, I'm happy I wasn't here to make Hulen try calm the mob. They'd probably have eaten him alive.

But now, I should be off to find the spirits of the land. Anyone wanna join? Someone who knows something about the wilderness?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 20, 2013, 01:10:56 am »

I might be down for that. Been meaning to talk to Hulen about the coin and that mule anyways. Ask in the IC thread.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 20, 2013, 03:39:43 am »

Hey Ardas, have you responded to my post yet?

I'm sorry Taricus, this entire Brood thing completely swamped my mind. I will reply to you soon.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2013, 01:04:47 pm »

Alright, thanks.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 20, 2013, 01:34:55 pm »

Reply's been up for a while, if you haven't seen it yet.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 20, 2013, 04:33:18 pm »

Oooh, that's not gonna go well with the King. The Ogres must not be having much luck with the heathens if they need Meridia to do their favorite job for them.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26