Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: You are a Lord II - OOC  (Read 30338 times)

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Lord II - OOC
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2013, 10:07:01 am »

Hey, bedroom service was not part of the contract with your father, so it costs extra. Unless of course you want to give me some privileges, in which case pick any blade you like and she'll be more then happy to keep you warm at night, or on your throne, or anywhere else you feel like for that matter. They aren't picky.

Give me a little land with some income and you can have a full sword to keep you warm.

A king should never sleep without beautiful women around him.... in fact, maybe I should make this offer IC.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:12:39 am by Alexandria »
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2013, 10:30:08 am »

Not sure if people can go around claiming what's probably almost a quarter to one third of the royal income. Just saying.

[Reference to Ansontan, if it isn't clear]

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2013, 10:31:12 am »

I think that needs to be rolled, like the mercenary captains start was rolled to decide his forces.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2013, 10:38:00 am »

((As a note, the last King didn't do much building. Some of the merchant guilds offer him a small fee to bring their issues to court. ))

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2013, 10:39:16 am »

Not sure if people can go around claiming what's probably almost a quarter to one third of the royal income. Just saying.

Lord Mayor is a magisterial position, he represents the Capital's people and organizations before their noble liege, but he doesn't collect rent or taxes from them.

((As a note, the last King didn't do much building. Some of the merchant guilds offer him a small fee to bring their issues to court. ))

Bring it up IC, you will not be ignored.

Edit: my bad, you already did, on it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:42:55 am by Azthor »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2013, 10:42:44 am »

Ah. So much for reading comprehension.

I did.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2013, 10:43:21 am »

Lord Mayor is a magisterial position, he represents the Capital's people and organizations before their noble liege, but he doesn't collect rent or taxes from them.

Bring it up IC, you will not be ignored.

What Azthor said.  I can't really be asked to trot up treasury for Meridon, so it's assumed that aside from a paltry salary the city's taxes mostly just go to its upkeep and into the pockets of private citizens.  Since Meridon isn't an independent town, the Mayor doesn't actually receive taxes - they go straight to the king.  The remaining 90% is literally the private income of citizens and the guilds.

And Mayor Anders' traits are Stewardship and Diplomacy.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2013, 10:47:18 am »

Yes, the shaman just got stoned out of his mind. In his defense, these... substances might actually work. (And hopefully these preparations will have some effect on the actual magic/the rolls, >_>).
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2013, 10:49:53 am »

That's what they all say.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2013, 11:41:14 am »

Hey, bedroom service was not part of the contract with your father, so it costs extra. Unless of course you want to give me some privileges, in which case pick any blade you like and she'll be more then happy to keep you warm at night, or on your throne, or anywhere else you feel like for that matter. They aren't picky.

Give me a little land with some income and you can have a full sword to keep you warm.

A king should never sleep without beautiful women around him.... in fact, maybe I should make this offer IC.

I meant the whole thing as a joke, really. I'm not going there. I will have enough trouble with arranged marriages and the like.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2013, 11:42:43 am »

Hah you didn't even go and find out what the deal is, it has nothing to do with you getting any of my blades. They have better taste in men then that :P.
Now it never would.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2013, 11:47:00 am »

Hah you didn't even go and find out what the deal is, it has nothing to do with you getting any of my blades. They have better taste in men then that :P.

Sadly, few men can have Atsam's looks, indeed.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2013, 11:49:09 am »

Keep telling yourself that.
Now it never would.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2013, 11:50:16 am »

Sadly, few men can have Atsam's looks, indeed.

Atsam's looks are fairly run-of-the-mill.  Court gossip holds that his member, on the other hand, is enormous.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2013, 11:52:06 am »

Unlucky Atsam.
Now it never would.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26