Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26

Author Topic: You are a Lord II - OOC  (Read 30331 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Lord II - OOC
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2013, 12:21:25 pm »

On the issue of favour - if you want your achievments and reports to count towards your favour, please make sure you submit your reports to me IC.

On the issue of huntsman/forester and finances - my chancellor takes care of all money, your job is to be a hunter and chief scout. Land managment is centralized under my minister for sake of efficency.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2013, 12:22:03 pm »

We made it through the forest to the Westhills just fine. It was only after we got attacked by raiders and caught in a giant storm in a foreign country that he got lost.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2013, 12:30:29 pm »

I guess, but I'm still blaming you, you were the guide.

Hey Iituem do we know of any mines in bordering nations? Or any smiths, forges or tanneries that are not within a city and don't belong to us?
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2013, 12:30:58 pm »

The Ogre Papacy is exactly what it sounds like - the power of the church is terrifying, for the priesthood are hulking monsters. The Ogres, who claim they are descended from the titans of myth, wander the land as both warriors and philosophers, seeking out the mighty to convert to the faith. It is rumoured the sacrifices offered up to the Church go directly for the Ogre leader to devour.

Or somesuch.

CANON.

I guess, but I'm still blaming you, you were the guide.

Hey Iituem do we know of any mines in bordering nations? Or any smiths, forges or tanneries that are not within a city and don't belong to us?

Make those investigations IC.  Either I or the King can answer that.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2013, 12:32:16 pm »

That is one way of assassinating someone, alright.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2013, 12:36:00 pm »

I'm going to take a liberty and assume I heard random talk of the other clans while I was in town, not a stretch really.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:41:27 pm by Alexandria »
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2013, 12:39:48 pm »

Okay, guys, change of plans. Fuck the ancestors. Bunch of cranky bastards stuck in the past. Next time, we'll go straight to the ancient powers and faerie queens!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2013, 12:43:46 pm »

Can I attempt to train the levies through actions, instead of just spending money to increase their discipline?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2013, 12:45:59 pm »

Can I attempt to train the levies through actions, instead of just spending money to increase their discipline?
Ow. Let's go Roman. We do have a road to build.

Going to propose that IC.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2013, 12:47:51 pm »

I'm kinda annoyed that everyone telepathically knows things that I had to work to discover, but have not yet revealed. From miles away, in some cases.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2013, 12:51:37 pm »

Yeah I thought of that and changed my idea, plus I realised why the heck am I fighting when nobody has any reason to attack me? They won't know it's me in the armour.
So let's see if I can't convince them I'm hunting myself.
Now it never would.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2013, 01:27:34 pm »

I'm going to take a liberty and assume I heard random talk of the other clans while I was in town, not a stretch really.

I'm kinda annoyed that everyone telepathically knows things that I had to work to discover, but have not yet revealed. From miles away, in some cases.

Yeah, that's not reasonable.  Either wait for the information to be divulged or for it to be presented to you in some other way.  Taking liberties is a bit gamey and may result in lightning strikes.  You are aware that there -are- six clans, though, you found that out back at the nameless village.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2013, 01:30:21 pm »

Yeah I figured as much and removed all that stuff and changed what I'm doing.
Now it never would.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2013, 02:00:09 pm »

Yeah, that's not reasonable.  Either wait for the information to be divulged or for it to be presented to you in some other way.  Taking liberties is a bit gamey and may result in lightning strikes.  You are aware that there -are- six clans, though, you found that out back at the nameless village.

+1
If people want info, make it known to others Ic, including to me in reports when you want favour for them.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2013, 02:04:52 pm »

I agree, I edited  mine before it was even complained about and decided against the liberty.

Accept the meeting Ardas!!!!
Now it never would.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26