Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 42

Author Topic: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (New Game is Up!)  (Read 60153 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 15: Neighbors)
« Reply #330 on: August 09, 2013, 10:37:30 pm »

"Damn. Well, we're really just passing through for now, no need to waste your breath or ammo with us."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 10, 2013, 10:10:29 am »

"Dont mind him, hes a little jumpy. as for us, we are just looking for supplies. we may as well be going now anyways if you allready looted this area."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 10, 2013, 01:35:56 pm »

"Then, I have to ask, where was the last known activity of the Aryan Federation, and from where did you come here?"
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 15.5: Anguish)
« Reply #333 on: August 12, 2013, 08:52:11 pm »

Chapter 15.5: Anguish

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
12:34:54 P.M.

"Damn. Well, we're really just passing through for now, no need to waste your breath or ammo with us."
"Dont mind him, hes a little jumpy. as for us, we are just looking for supplies. we may as well be going now anyways if you allready looted this area."
"Then, I have to ask, where was the last known activity of the Aryan Federation, and from where did you come here?"

The man nods as he takes in the pleading of the men not to start a fight. "Hey guys, it's cool, it's cool. Just trying to protect ourselves, that's all, nothing personal." He turns to face Mr. Rand and respond to his question, "Um, we were up North, came down here to look for stuff and people, ya' know. We're headed off to Alabama.  We ran into them, a few boys, they had these gats' and knives and all things like so. We ran."

have a quick look around if there is anything to take and then rejoin the group

Wulf climbs through the window, picking up valuables that he can get his hands on. Even though the place is abandoned, the interior is not in as bad of a shape as the shop the group visited earlier. It still has a sense of order and organization. Wulf picks up the following:

Wooden Board.
5 Nails.
2 Double-A Batteries.

He vaults back out of the window, scurrying away from the buildings and the nearby zombie mass.

The soldier scampers up the cobblestone path to join his group, whom he finds interacting with some other people. "Hey guys, I found some stuff."

The shotgun-wielding man of the opposite group looks over Wulf with interest. Not Wulf's person himself, but mainly the assault rifle that he carries. The man speaks to Wulf, "Hey bro, where'd you get that bad-ass gun from? We could-"

His speech is interrupted mid-sentence by a loud, piercing noise, a scream. A scream that comes from further within the projects, one of a young man who is filled with both pain and terror. Almost instantaneously, the woman in the hair tie curses, "Shit! Terrel!" The three members of the other group pivot one-hundred-eighty degrees and sprint further into the development, cracking pieces of loose cobblestone beneath their rough sneakers.

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mr. Rand (Errol) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)

Hey guys, sorry about the wait, I was on a sudden impromptu short vacation. But I'm back! And with me I bring a mini-update to further the story and action of the game with a few important options the members of the party must take next.

Also, I fixed an error in the character sheets: Kyle is now listed to have his Ballpoint Pen. What a terrible mistake on my part, imagine if he got into a fight and forgot he had a pen! How would he defend himself? :3
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:53:47 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 12, 2013, 08:54:27 pm »

Kyle follows the scream while sneaking.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 12, 2013, 09:24:17 pm »

Speedwalk after them! Sprinting isn't my thing.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 13, 2013, 02:21:32 am »

Follow them
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 13, 2013, 03:00:09 am »

follow the group I guess, as rear guard

uhmmmm why are we running into the direct of the screaming should we not be going that way points his thumb in the opposite direction.
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 13, 2013, 03:04:04 am »

Clair look back at Wulf "For whom the bell toils." She wait to see if more info is needed.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 13, 2013, 03:58:46 am »

what..... Anyone but Clair want to offer a explanation on that little gem of Philosophy
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 13, 2013, 09:57:04 am »

Grab a pipe or something and go run to help.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 13, 2013, 12:20:01 pm »

"For whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee. I think she's saying we might as well help these people. They've done nothing to hinder us, and could make for some good allies."

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 16, 2013, 05:02:39 am »

Follow with improvised weapon.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 16: Harvest)
« Reply #343 on: August 16, 2013, 10:22:33 pm »

Chapter 16: Harvest

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
12:36:09 P.M.

Kyle follows the scream while sneaking.
Speedwalk after them! Sprinting isn't my thing.
follow the group I guess, as rear guard

uhmmmm why are we running into the direct of the screaming should we not be going that way points his thumb in the opposite direction.
Grab a pipe or something and go run to help.
Follow with improvised weapon.

The survivors all follow the other group, transversing over the ground at various speeds and styles.

Charles and Mr. Rand both look for weapons to pick up.

[Charles Perception: 4+1]
[Mr. Rand Perception: 2+1]

While he doesn't find a pipe, Charles does manage to find a discarded Short Length of Rebar. It feels sturdy enough to be used as a weapon.

Mr. Rand meanwhile finds what looks to be a wooden stake on the ground. He reaches for it, but as he bends down he noticed that insects have converted the stake into a makeshift nest of sorts. Best to not touch it.

The group continues on, eventually catching up with their sprinting compatriots. The three dash into a single-story house, where the group can spot another younger man with a baseball cap wielding a wooden baseball bat standing above a prone zombie body. The end of the bat is prominently covered in blood. The older man looks him over, "Terrel, what the hell happened?"

Terrel is quick to respond, "It's all good actually! I found this one place and it was stocked with all sorts of stuff. I was checking in all the rooms, when I opened the bathroom and then this dead guy lunged at me! He musta' died in there. I screamed yeah, but eventually I got him." Terrel flashes his back at the older man to show off his dark green backpack, which looked like it was pretty full. "All sorts of food man; cereal, jerky, bread, canned vegetables, fish, Ramen, stuff like that. Shit! We're set until we hit Tennessee. Let's get out of this place."

He goes to leave the house, but upon entering the doorway he spots the survivors. "What the? Who are you people?" The older man calls in from the house, "Don't worry, they seem alright."

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mr. Rand (Errol) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)

Hooray for a point in this game where conflict of interests will be a likely possibility!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 16: Harvest)
« Reply #344 on: August 17, 2013, 01:03:54 am »

"Oh. Wow. That sounds like a lot of food. Well, we won't be here for too long, I don't think, but...would you guys be against letting us take a bit of that food? We're...a little low."
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 42