Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42

Author Topic: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (New Game is Up!)  (Read 60019 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 2: A Barren Road)
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2013, 11:59:46 am »

"They stopped being people when they lost their pulse. That's actually a good one, I should write it down."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2013, 12:04:17 pm »

((Errol, we cant read the text unless we have the dark theme or mouse over it.....))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2013, 12:17:08 pm »

((Hm...a logical argument against calling them zombies would be that that name should be reserved for houngans' creations, rather than walking corpses. Such a being could be called a walker, a necromorph, or whatever.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2013, 12:39:40 pm »

((Ghouls, maybe? I don't like either walkers nor necromorphs. Anyway, I'm not playing))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2013, 12:49:40 pm »

"I call them drunks, they act the same."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2013, 01:25:25 pm »

"We don't even know the science behind them, are they dead, possessed, or insane, who knows, but they make good stress balls."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2013, 01:26:42 pm »

((Errol, we cant read the text unless we have the dark theme or mouse over it.....))

Not everyone has dark theme? Blasphemy, I say! :P Time to pick another dreadfully dull color, I guess.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2013, 01:41:50 pm »

Not everyone has dark theme? Blasphemy, I say! :P Time to pick another dreadfully dull color, I guess.

I'm assuming your action will be to continue on with the group, correct?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2013, 01:42:11 pm »

Rainbow
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2013, 01:59:02 pm »

"We don't even know the science behind them, are they dead, possessed, or insane, who knows, but they make good stress balls."
Jarrod looks at Ben with a look of deep concern for the man's moral sanity.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2013, 09:54:01 pm »

Rainbow
((Aw, there's no "Rainbow" color...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2013, 10:05:16 pm »

((There is if you believe hard enough.))
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 3: Another Encounter )
« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2013, 10:52:32 pm »

Chapter 3: Another Encounter

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
8:07 A.M.

Whats that you found over there? Whatever it is, I say keep it. At the very least we can trade.
Look for another rock, return to group. Give the spare rock to someone with no weapon.
"Let's go towards the town."
Kyle waits for the others to decide on if that is a good idea.
"I-i'd prefer not to be armed. Not with barbaric tools like that, that it. Besides, we haven't seen any walkers in miles. Let's just continue. We're almost there, after all."

Sneak the lipstick tube and keep walking. Why the lipstick? Because it might be useful sometime later on. Writing utensil, maybe?
"Yes, best head for the town."

Walk with the other.
"Did you just say walkers? Lets keep this is prespective, these are zombies the real deal, I always hated it when tv characters refused to call them that."
Keep walking towards the town keep my axe out for self defence.
"Just a rock wouldn't help me out. I'd sweat even just lobbing it around. Well, uh, to the town. Where else to go, after all?"

The survivors all agree that the best thing to do would be to head up the road and get into Americus. Before departing, Charles manages to find a similar rock nearby his first one. He offers it to any willing person, but it seems like no one is very enthusiastic about having a rock. Jarrod also takes the Lipstick, as it may turn out to be of some sort of value later.The group then hits the road, transversing the concrete and moving past the fields, towards the woods and hills off into the distance.

After a bit of walking, the fields of corn and wheat fade behind the group. Next to them to the west are the woods, which seem to get denser and denser with trees the farther you walk in. Pinecones and leaves cover the floor of the forest. To the East are the hills, which seem to have a strangely artificial series of grasses along with occasional pits of sand. After noticing the flagged tees dotting the hills, it's clear that this area has become a golf course, with alternating rising hills and low valleys. And in one of these valleys, the survivors yet again find their new enemy.

About half a dozen of them stagger about the bottom of the golf course, idling about and bumping into each other. Any preponderant thought about them being regular survivors is dismissed when their noises are heard. Deep moaning, savage grunting, animal growls. They are stilled dressed out as if they were going for 18 holes, with bright Polos, funky pants and duck-billed hats. As of now, they haven't noticed the survivors. Yet.

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mr. Rand (Errol) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 3: Another Encounter)
« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2013, 10:57:42 pm »

"Let's go around."
Kyle starts to sneak around the group of zombies.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 3: Another Encounter)
« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2013, 11:12:08 pm »

((I honestly don't see any difference in these "New Age Golfers" and the "Zombie Golfers".))
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42