Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 42

Author Topic: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (New Game is Up!)  (Read 60025 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 1: House of the Rising Sun)
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2013, 08:18:33 pm »

((that makes sense. thanks for the response.))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2013, 11:54:46 pm »

"Well, the sun just came up, so we wouldn't need to set up camp yet. We should keep going, but maybe you could help us search a bit?"
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2013, 02:24:42 am »

"Best find a small town. Don't want to deal with too many zombies."

Use my tracking to see if anything important was near here.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2013, 06:16:16 pm »

"I don't know how you're supposed to approach something like this, but if we wanted to set up a base of operations somewhere, a fresh water supply and easy surveillance of the surroundings should be key. These thick fields make me uneasy, though..."

Nervously look around for zombies, or any other danger from the thick fields. If there was something in it, there should be trampled plants...
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 2: A Barren Road)
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2013, 07:44:24 pm »

Chapter 2: A Barren Road

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
6:54 P.M.

"We should also check cars that don't have bodies in them for supplies. At the vary least we'll find something of use."
As he says this Kyle begins to look for cars that match that description, opening doors when they do.
"You're right, but there's probably more in the town than we can find in just cars. I'll help, but we should get to the town quickly before it's overrun."

He stops, helping check cars with Kyle.

Kyle and Jarrod walk along the road, looking for cars without bodies that might hold salvageable items. Most of the cars have been reduced to rubble, making it clear that any items previously in them would be nothing but ash and dust by now. However, one of the cars, rolled off the right-hand side of the road, looks to be in relatively good condition. The engine, tires, and windows are all gone and it's a bit dusty, but the interior seems fine and free of any bodies. The two survivors open the doors, searching between the seats and on the floorboard for anything, but it seems to have been picked clean long ago. There's a bar of Lipstick under the driver's seat, but nothing else.

"Did you guys ever expect anything like this to happen, I mean its a zombie apocalypse, a god damn zombie apocalypse?"
Continue walking down the road, look for any long sturdy planks or logs that I can fit in my bag.

Ben heads down the side of the road like the other two, but instead of looking at the car ruins he looks for some pieces of wood. His search is even less fruitful than the car one, as the only wood in this area seems to be composed of twigs. As for planks and such, the area seems devoid of those also. One place that has to have a lumber supply would be the forest-like area a mile up the road.

"So whats the plan? are we going to just keep moving or set up a camp somewhere?"
Look around, remembering to check that my laptop is off. also find a fist sized rock.

Charles takes his Laptop out briefly to check if it is turned off. Flipping open the screen, it's clear that it is. Good thing too, wouldn't want to waste the battery. He packs it back into his Sling Pack and walks along the grass on the side of the road. He searches specifically for a fist-sized rock. After a bit of walking, he comes across his objective a lot faster than the previous searches. He reaches down and picks up a rock of his wanted size; it's smooth on one side and jagged on the other.

"Best find a small town. Don't want to deal with too many zombies."

Use my tracking to see if anything important was near here.

Clair turns her attention not towards searching for any specific items, but instead utilizes her Tracking skills to see if anything interesting lay around the group. She observes the ground carefully, looking for traces of anything that came before her group. (Tracking: 3+1) Clair eventually finds some sort of tracks on the ground. She squats, figuring the tracks out to be footprints belonging to a human. The tracks were clustered though, so it was either a small group of humans passing through, or a disoriented zombie. Either way, the tracks led out to the wheat field, and then they disappeared into the thick crops. The prints seem to be fresh, so whatever is in that field is likely still nearby.

"I don't know how you're supposed to approach something like this, but if we wanted to set up a base of operations somewhere, a fresh water supply and easy surveillance of the surroundings should be key. These thick fields make me uneasy, though..."

Nervously look around for zombies, or any other danger from the thick fields. If there was something in it, there should be trampled plants...

Mr. Rand nervously scouts the area for zombies or other types of harm that could fall on the group. So far, it looks like nothing. However, he does see Clair investigating something on the ground, but from his distance he can already see that the wheat plants nearby her was disturbed recently. This group was not alone even on this seemingly tranquil road.

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mr. Rand (Errol) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2013, 07:55:45 pm »

Whats that you found over there? Whatever it is, I say keep it. At the very least we can trade.
Look for another rock, return to group. Give the spare rock to someone with no weapon.
Highly Opinionated Fool

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2013, 08:04:28 pm »

"Let's go towards the town."
Kyle waits for the others to decide on if that is a good idea.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2013, 08:18:37 pm »

I like that idea. or atleast I will once we all are armed somehow. I vote rocks.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2013, 12:07:27 am »

"I-i'd prefer not to be armed. Not with barbaric tools like that, that it. Besides, we haven't seen any walkers in miles. Let's just continue. We're almost there, after all."

Sneak the lipstick tube and keep walking. Why the lipstick? Because it might be useful sometime later on. Writing utensil, maybe?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2013, 01:40:02 am »

"Yes, best head for the town."

Walk with the other.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2013, 10:44:25 am »

"Did you just say walkers? Lets keep this is prespective, these are zombies the real deal, I always hated it when tv characters refused to call them that."
Keep walking towards the town keep my axe out for self defence.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2013, 10:46:37 am »

((I think we've witnessed the fissure that'll tear the group apart.))
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2013, 11:16:22 am »

I think they called them walkers because there where other sorts, but you have a point.
Noone at all wants a rock?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2013, 11:56:39 am »

"Just a rock wouldn't help me out. I'd sweat even just lobbing it around. Well, uh, to the town. Where else to go, after all?"
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2013, 11:56:39 am »

"No thanks. And I refuse to call them zombies. Horrid term. They're people just like us, with an illness. No need to diminish them any further."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 42