Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 301

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread  (Read 163814 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Nature of Humans: IC thread
« Reply #1020 on: February 24, 2014, 01:51:29 am »

After some time, Ursa managed to stagger to his feet. He was unsteady from bloodloss and could barely grip his hatchet, but at least he wasn't dying. When humans weren't trying to kill him, he could survive just about anything.

: ...
The big man watched the others carefully, his back to the nearest wall. Aside from Princess and Sword Man, he knew none of these people. Hell, most of them hadn't even said a word to him. Would they try to attack, or drive him away?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: February 24, 2014, 01:53:40 am »

Otiros lowered his head and then his crossbow.

"Rest in peace, you two."

He mumbled quietly, remembering about the two soldiers who died there trying to help them, he wasn't any different from those, even outfit-related. Maybe it was time to make a few changes on his life, for the best. Clearly things weren't going to fix themselves so soon, and it seemed that each one who were there would have some kind of function on the group, at least seemed like that.

For now..Otiros remained quiet, there wasn't much to be said, really. His mind was a mess right now, but he was glad at that least Diana survived, so they didn't fail on the main task yet.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: February 24, 2014, 02:12:55 am »

Ceil nodded in affirmation to Brann, having already started sealing the larger wound. She only took a moment to half-hear Diana.
: "I will be with you in just a moment, milady." It was only a few moments and a large sustained glow before the more superficial wounds on Brann's body had all been shut, "That spear wound may have dealt more internal damage than I can help here at the moment. Please get rest as much rest as you can, I'll have time to look at it further later."
With those words, her cloak whipped as she strode over to Diana, crouching down to inspect the most recent wound.
: "I am here, milady." She only took a glance before setting to work, "Ah, two serious punctures... I should have gotten here sooner."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: February 24, 2014, 02:18:05 am »

"Thank you, but my injuries aren't entirely what I want to ask you about."

Diana looked away for a moment, embarrassed, before turning back to Ciel. She glanced at the men to make sure they wouldn't overhear her.

"So... as you know, I'm the last Durhiel. King Ansel wanted me to marry his son to unite our two kingdoms. That will never happen, but it made me think... I do need to consider family in the future, and more importantly, an heir to the kingdom. And... I wanted to ask your opinion on what you think of these men."

She glanced at the group again before meeting Ciel's eyes with a shrug.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: February 24, 2014, 02:37:32 am »

Ceil's eyebrow shot up for a moment, looking more than a little bewildered. Such that her staff's glow stopped for a moment, but before a second's pass she was back at it.
: "Ah, yes. It would be a matter of concern given the situation..." Ceil chuckled, half-embarrassed, "Still, not something that comes up often during triage." She managed to seal one wound, slowly passing over to the other while speaking lowly, "Believe me, milady. You will not be called to do this for quite some time. Politics may demand otherwise, but I speak from second-hand experience when I implore you to give it thought and time. A good number of these men, men of your own banner if I understand correctly, you know far better than I. And I... Well... I am not the best judge of character."
Ceil slowly passed her gaze behind her, over the rest of the group, but focusing on Brann, and then Ursa.
: "Ah... But related to that, if I may, the question I was to ask earlier... Do you know those two?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: February 24, 2014, 02:53:29 am »

Diana sighed in relief as the healer's magics went to work on her body, closing wounds and speeding up the regeneration process. She was already feeling a little warmer.

"I can't say I do. But I spoke to Ursa, the big one, after he helped me escape my room. I trust him. He doesn't seem the type to lie or hide his motives. In point of fact, he believed the Exstenians were bandits and this was their hideout; he was only here to rescue us because it was the right thing to do. As for the other, I know he came with Ursa to help, but I haven't spoken to him much. Regardless, if he's willing to risk his life to free us, then I believe he can be trusted as well, should he want to come with us. And thank you for the advice. I was thinking I should wait and see myself, but... it's still something I have to consider. Sorry for such an odd and perhaps inappropriate question."

Diana laughed quietly.

"I've never really had anyone I was able to ask these sorts of questions before. Thank you."

Once Ciel was finished with her, Diana stood.

"OK, everyone! We have to get ready to move out! We may have only hours, or we may have days, but sooner or later their armies will return to this castle and we can't be here when they do. So... take whatever you feel you need, and get ready for travel."

As for her, she was heading to the armory, and then to the servant's quarters. There were a few things she needed to do, and first among them was find some appropriate armor.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 24, 2014, 03:09:45 am »

Ceil only nodded warmly in return as she finished sealing the last wound.
Scanning the rest of the group, her eyes settled on Ursa. The bear of a man was leaking far more blood than Ceil would think could be held even in a man of his size, but still she hesitated.
: ...Come now, Ceil... You've been through plague and decay far worse...
She calmly took a deep breath of the carnage-laden air and strode over.
: "...Ah, sir, can I ask you to hold still a moment? You've taken rather sizable wounds, I'd need a few moments more than usual to seal them properly." The staff in her hand gave a light glow as she attempted to work the lighter cuts while standing a few feet away.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 24, 2014, 03:18:28 am »

"Understood! I probably should finally give myself some kind of signature. I won't be needing this kind of armor anymore.."

Otiros was mostly wanting to get rid of it now to forget about the bad things that happened recently, but of course the extra armor would be welcome too. He ran into the armory as well to look for something REALLY different from the usual archer style, and he did find something, absurd, but he did.

He stepped out of the armory wearing what seemed to be a Knight armor, but instead of holding a spear, he was with his crossbow on hands, that surely would give a new meaning to crossbowman, right?

"So, how do I look? Hopefully this will provide me enough armor now. That and... look a little more important."
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 03:20:23 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 24, 2014, 05:42:13 am »

Oscar nodded to Princess.

"Then if you don't mind, I will go check the courtyard and the stables to see how many horses we've got." The blonde thought for a moment and then turned to Jago, of all people.

"Jago, right? Come with me, I would rather have someone watching over my back in case someone's lurking outside."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Peach

• Bay Watcher
  • Stealing is wrong, unless it's in a game. XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 24, 2014, 06:14:17 am »

Kale watches Diana stand and approach the throne. The thief looks around as more first aid takes place. He doesn't seem needed right now, so he simply stands by. After a little time, the princess speaks of how they should gather what they can. Kale already planned to do this eventually. He was simply waiting for the others to heal up a little. In hind sight, maybe he should have jumped to the treasure. He would have gotten more that way after all. As the princess wandered into the armoury, Kale followed her. "Princess, you know this castle. I think it would be best if we head to the kitchen for food. Also, if you know of any antiques you wouldn't mind selling I would be glad to go and fetch them." Kale noticed Diana's hatred for Extenese through words he heard her speak. He understood it too. He knew she would be better without it though. Still, anything he had to say on the matter, she wouldn't accept. They just met after all. It would be better to remain silent for now.
...You know, I've written my name on here, but it won't save. Does it only take certain inks or something?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 24, 2014, 07:06:57 am »

Jago opened an eye as Oscar spoke to him, listening.
:"Huh? Oh yeah, sure."
Getting up from the pillar, Jago rubbed the slight cut he had left from the battle, and followed Oscar, restringing his bow.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 24, 2014, 07:09:35 am »

Oscar nodded and then went with his companion outside to the courtyard, and barring any incidents, to the stables to check on horses (if there are any)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 24, 2014, 07:10:20 am »

Otiros was starting to feel awkward with people calling each other to different places, but he didn't make questions about that.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 24, 2014, 08:46:05 am »

Ursa stood still as the priestess got to work. He was at least somewhat familiar with healing magic, so he didn't freak out as his wounds began to close up. Sadly, the woman seemed scared to come near Ursa - not exactly a surprise - and so he tried to speak in anything other than his normal growl.

: "...Thanks, Healer. Ursa hurt a lot, but is okay."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 24, 2014, 09:15:16 am »

:"I'm going to get my horse from the stables, assuming that where they put him."
She walk off.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 301