Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

No Poll.

No poll?
No poll.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 391

Author Topic: Fire Emblem On Forums: NoH: OOC thread: That's All Folks!  (Read 288084 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I overestimated my evade abilities and underestimated the opponents, that's why :|
I don't like to rely on gambles for a reason, they always burn you in the end.

Can't believe freaking archers only take 5 damage from a proto-bandit, grumble grumble...
Archers got crazy defense in this Fire Emblem for some reason. They're like knights with bows really. I've always figured archers being like, ranged physical glass cannons.

...In light of Xan's plan, it's kind of ironic that I chose now of all times to perform actions quickly...
I'm afraid the irony is lost on me.

Either way, I'm thinking Enoch gives Briggs his spare Vuln, danger close's the archer. Oscar deals just enough damage to kill the archer giving Ceil enough space to get Freya up. Diana and Tyrn need to either kill that archer, which I'm not entirely sure they can do since I haven't mathed it out, or work with Ortiros to take down that Axeman. Also not sure if they can do that.

If they go after the archer I suggest Diana being in the forest to attack because she needs the defensive bonus more due to low health while Tyrn might be able to survive. Might. I'm not really mathing most of this out because I gotta get back to work soon.

Retreating to the forests would be another good idea, but a hard one that we may not be able to do in time.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

The irony is that Ursa already used his action due to BMM42 updating quickly and is probably doomed. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

And what if those forces I mentioned getting distracted are fighting said Ulfijani patrol?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

The irony is that Ursa already used his action due to BMM42 updating quickly and is probably doomed. :P
Yeah, I just saw that after refreshing the thread. Er... Welp. There isn't a way to save him now that I can see really, beyond lucky evadehax.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Yep. Sorry Diana, but your future husband has just died, unknown and unloved, in an anonymous patch of trees to the north. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

He might survive, if Isard agrees to Diana's terms... and honors them. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BMM, I'm going to say this- if you're going to have enemies in the future with this many levels above the player characters, it's not going to be good to put too many of them on the map (i'll try to help with that :p)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, but Ursa isn't a member of your team yet. Just a random seemingly-crazy guy in the woods. They'd have no reason to spare him :/

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, maybe we do need a little Deus ex Machina :p

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Well, not literary irony. I made an action post for Sirus before I saw your post, and we all know those are no backsies (short of an error, anyway.)

That said, Serious... I am impressed. If you can convince the other characters, I will let you go ahead with the surrender plan and rewrite most of my campaign notes.

Yep. Sorry Diana, but your future husband has just died, unknown and unloved, in an anonymous patch of trees to the north. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors :P

Nah.

BMM, I'm going to say this- if you're going to have enemies in the future with this many levels above the player characters, it's not going to be good to put too many of them on the map (i'll try to help with that :p)

Okay. Cards on the table.

I think I made the archers too hardcore.

The main problem here is getting Ursa to surrender once you guys do.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You don't need to worry about Jago agreeing.
He's dying on the ground :p

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

They don't know that he isn't, Sirus. :P And I'm going to try, Blade, even if that means derailing the plot so the next chapter is a rescue or breakout mission or something. >.>

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, I just had a thought. Diana and the group surrenders, and around the same time Ursa gets taken down, but not yet killed. Just as they are about to finish him off, Diana passes by as a prisoner and requests they spare him as well. Bam! Instant reason for Ursa to join and everyone survives.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The party ends up in small enclosed jail cells?
hohohohohoho.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Oh, dear. Ursa and Diana, put in a cell together. XD
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 391