Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199916 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine
« Reply #4245 on: July 03, 2013, 03:08:03 pm »

"I'm sure they exist. Not entirely sure I want to meet any, no offense to any if they are present."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: July 03, 2013, 03:08:43 pm »

None taken.
"The one present didn't take any offense."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: July 03, 2013, 03:09:23 pm »

"Good to know. It would be fascinating to meet one and ask them about their perspective, nonetheless."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: July 03, 2013, 03:10:17 pm »

"I'm sure we can arrange that."
I knew admitting to being a demon was a mistake. Next thing you know, I'm going to be experimented on, or locked up, or put on Oprah or something.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: July 03, 2013, 03:11:08 pm »

"Um... Angel's magical form is... Is a demon who... Um... Likes to molest people... We're... We're working on that..." Selina remembers her shirt and realizes how bad Nuriel getting out again may be.

<You realize we're all a bit worried about that right?>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: July 03, 2013, 03:12:05 pm »

"I just wanted to know one thing, really. Angel's magical form is a demon? Huh, ironic.

Anyway. Is there an Elysium?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: July 03, 2013, 03:13:03 pm »

"It is no trouble, I assure you.my home becomes somewhat lonely when empty, and my only maid... she too her own life, this past week. it helps to have company."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: July 03, 2013, 03:13:50 pm »

"Um... Angel's magical form is... Is a demon who... Um... Likes to molest people... We're... We're working on that..." Selina remembers her shirt and realizes how bad Nuriel getting out again may be.

<You realize we're all a bit worried about that right?>
Hey! Stop misrepresenting me! YOU ARE PRESENTING ME AS AN EXAGGERATION OF WHO I AM! Would you like it if I introduced you as the girl who always blushes?
"That wouldn't be entirely false."

Ask Hollis what, exactly, he means by "Elysium".
"The demon wants to know what you mean by Elysium."
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: July 03, 2013, 03:14:48 pm »

"It is no trouble, I assure you.my home becomes somewhat lonely when empty, and my only maid... she too her own life, this past week. it helps to have company."
"That sounds not nice."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: July 03, 2013, 03:15:49 pm »

"I hope not, Ms Midorikawa, I'd hate to have burdened you with my children.

I want to know if there is truly a paradise. A place where the dead who have earned it live in eternal peace."

Maria raised her finger to respond, but she realized that she couldn't call on Anima's knowledge, nor Hestia's.

"And my sincerest condolences to you, Ms. Midorikawa. That is a true shame."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 03:17:39 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: July 03, 2013, 03:17:17 pm »

"Your maid what...? Oh... Oh... I'm sorry..." Selina pats Yuri on the back.

<Its true though... You like that and burning things... You've never show any other interests... And um... Thats accurate Angel...>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: July 03, 2013, 03:26:14 pm »

"I believe that Nuriel may not like being referred to as 'the demon'. as for me, I will be alright. she was a dear friend, and I still do not quite understand why she did it, but I will live."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: July 03, 2013, 03:27:43 pm »

((Summary: Minor embarrassing granddad moment. Matt character development and a little on how he views Selina and Maria. Also proposed to George the idea of George and his mom helping Angel... and Yuri. Whilst Matt is caught up up till the train ride with the portals, nothing hidden, such as most of the interaction with Rhad, was caught by George. He got... distracted.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: July 03, 2013, 03:30:07 pm »

"I want to know if there is truly a paradise. A place where the dead who have earned it live in eternal peace."
Toughie. It's kinda long, Angel--you might wanna take notes.
Angel takes out Kyle's phone and opens a word processor. "Ready."
First off, this is all as far as I know--Hell's educational system leaves much to be desired, and didn't focus a lot on stuff that didn't directly concern the demons. And there's quite possibly stuff we don't know about.
When mortal--humans, at least, I don't know where Layar and such go--when humans die, their souls can go to a few different places. Heaven picks the ones that they think would be best-suited to work there, the pure and hardworking souls. The rest get divided up amongst the myriad Archdemons to work for them. That being said, many archdemons like to place their famous or notable souls--"trophy souls"--on display rather than put them to work. The trophy souls do usually get about as much of a paradise as the archdemon that owns them can make for them. I'm not sure what happens to souls in Heaven, but it must be nice when they're not working. After all, everyone seems to want to go there.
In conclusion, the dead who "earned" paradise have a pretty good shot of getting it.

Angel relays this information to the others as best she can.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: July 03, 2013, 03:31:45 pm »

"I don't think I'll die then."
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 396