Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199679 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: The breathing ship
« Reply #2190 on: June 27, 2013, 07:13:25 am »

"I'm sure they feel the same way, Sorcerer."
Kyle rolls his eyes. (Not Kyle disapproves -5)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: June 27, 2013, 07:15:09 am »

"Why are any wars fought? Any sensible ones anyway. Resources. But I don't why we open just open trade-" Kyle magically pick him up "Touch me or any of my friends again and I will break your your toes starting on your left foots pinky toe going over to your right foot then I will do the same to your fingers; next your arms and legs will be broken and then I'll crush your ribcage. Then I'll start cutting of your extremities in the same order before I cut off your ears and nose and then slash your eyes. You savvy?"

"I see." he deadpan "Disregard my ally. He is...not quite himself.

Very simply put, let us pass. We will not leave without achieving our goal. If we have to, we will fight and we will not let up until you die or plead surrender, in which case we shall be merciful.

Or you can leave peacefully and not force our hand."

"Unfortunately, ours mission is to stop you." (5+10vs9+5)(2+10vs14+4) Yellow dashes behind Kyle and knock him away, dropping Green. Kyle seem unharmed.

*Combat begin, everyone has 3/3 points to add to their stats so do it*
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: June 27, 2013, 07:20:19 am »

Kyle points at Green.
"I will give you three second to accept this as duel before I will allow my friend to get involved. Do you accept?"
If he accepts Kyle indicates for him to make the first move. If not then Kyle holds him down with magic and goes for the throat.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 07:25:10 am by kj1225 »

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: June 27, 2013, 07:23:28 am »

''Oh crikey!'' Matt takes a jump back. ''Thought you were just scouting! FYI, trade would be lovely.''

<Great, more soldiers that would rather see peace. Gintama will just have to stun them... if I'm in lightning form...>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: June 27, 2013, 08:41:36 am »

(holy cow theres words... Retcon Ho!)
((Same here.))

"Although that last part Angel did not say, i'm sure Selina would be happy to have Angel with her... As long as you behave." Ghost stares at Nuriel accusingly.
"Alright..."

"To be fair we all will probably be touched by Nuriel. Inappropriately.
"Glad you approve."
That is not approval, that is acceptance.
"Whatever."

"That's interesting."
"Very..."

"...I'm thinking I should not have said that with Nuriel in earshot...
Probably not.

"It not just us who called you rats." Jack clime in "It true, rats is more or less a racial slur toward humans."
Nuriel, can you inform them that--
"No."

"Very simply put, let us pass. We will not leave without achieving our goal. If we have to, we will fight and we will not let up until you die or plead surrender, in which case we shall be merciful."
"I dare you to fight us." Nuriel created a little jet of flame to hit a random wall. "I've been itching for a fight."
I do not want to fight! I am still hoping that a peaceful resolution can be achieved.

"Why are any wars fought? Any sensible ones anyway. Resources."
Nuriel, could you inf--
"No."
...Ghost, could you inform the Layar that any resources that are on Earth are present in nonterrestrial bodies within and without the Solar System? Could you also thereafter request the actual reason that the Layar are invading?

Once the combat began: "Ex-cel-lent. Hey, Green, you're missing a little Red..."
Fly in between Red and Green, and slam a bunch of flames into Green if they continue to attack.
(If there is an attack:) For the record, those flames are more orange than red.
"Shut up."

(Stats added.)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 09:46:22 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: June 27, 2013, 09:28:37 am »

(...eh... not much that i could see retconing... well, combat because Nuriel is... Nuriel)

"Angel says that whatever resources we have probably aren't on Earth so why are you really... Dang It!!! Nuriel, why couldn't you just wait 1 more minute!" Ghost prepares her shield and goes over to Blue.

"Why don't we negotiate then? This Ship race were here well before humans so they would get a say, and if we could benefit both sides without killing eachother, why not do it? Also, shes crazy. She gets a thrill out of violating my other form." Ghost has an annoyed expression when talking about Nuriel as she gets her shield ready to fly up and block, but is trying to not look aggresive.

"Nuriel! let us negotiate, or we'll throw you into a pool!" (not the best threat) Conny shoots a light orb (not an arrow) at Nuriel so she stops attacking people and is blinded.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: June 27, 2013, 09:40:20 am »

Anima sighs.

Abraxas uses Subjugate on one of them, making vile runes appear under them and slowing them to a crawl, snaring them if they don't get out in time.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: June 27, 2013, 09:42:58 am »

''Yes, let's tell these ET's who can space travel and have fought galactic wars what we in our solar system, have and don't have...'' Matt thought quickly, as the others dealt with Nuriel. ''Your job here and now is to stop us. Well, I declare you have stopped us! That's enough, right! You've done your job, you can go. Or are you itching for a fight as much as two of our idiots here?'' Matt clearly referred to Not-Kyle and Nuriel, neither of which he was impressed with at that moment. ''Or do we have to do something else to allow this meeting to end peacefully!''

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: June 27, 2013, 09:45:04 am »

Nuriel stopped when she was between Green and Red. "But...I already started...You guys are no fun at all."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: June 27, 2013, 09:47:38 am »

"I don't wish to inflict the punishment of Abraxas upon you, but as you have decided to attack first..."

Anima gripped her staff.
"We must defend ourselves."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: June 27, 2013, 09:49:11 am »

"Why have you guys suddenly gotten all anal about this!? They have openly declared war on us, sent attack dogs after us, sent attack monsters after us, and are wearing horribly garish colors!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: June 27, 2013, 09:50:11 am »

"And we also have evidence that they may have been coerced into this war."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: June 27, 2013, 09:51:00 am »

"Your point?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: June 27, 2013, 09:51:41 am »

"So what? Should we attack them and risk a genuine want for war?"

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: June 27, 2013, 09:52:19 am »

''WHAT the HELL is wrong with you? It is ALWAYS better to find a peaceful way out. If we can instigate it enough, we can lessen bloodshed. If we attack willy nilly, it'll only bring more bloodshed, and well, just incase in your head you care, more bloodshed isn't just on them, or the military. It's on civilians and innocents. Think about the bigger picture or don't think at all and just follow!''
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 396