Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199905 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: A House Divided
« Reply #975 on: June 18, 2013, 11:17:54 am »

"Connie. Truth or dare?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: June 18, 2013, 11:19:24 am »

"Hmm, lets do Truth this time."

Selina comes back from the bed, sitting next to Maria and tentively takes her hand as well.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: June 18, 2013, 11:20:36 am »

"Fae is a common term for homosexual in many parts of the world. Probably because of the common idea that fae creatures a sparkly and pink and stuff associated with homosexuals."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: June 18, 2013, 11:22:24 am »

"Well to me it is a language so don't confuse them." Conny looks a bit miffed at how stereotypical humans are. (Pretty much this whole game really.)
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: June 18, 2013, 11:25:24 am »

"Well, you guys can talk amongst yourselves. I'm going to go play some League, since I don't want to embarrass anyone here further..."

With that, Maria heads off to her games room.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: June 18, 2013, 11:27:03 am »

"I guess I should go to. You know things to do, noobs to crush. Bye."
And then Kyle walks home for once.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: June 18, 2013, 12:49:48 pm »

"Well, we should get some sleep. Good night Selina, good night Maria." Conny flops down on a couch and falls asleep.

"Good... good night..." Selina lays down on the air mattress, dreaming of herself and Maria holding hands while walking along a beach.
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: June 18, 2013, 01:21:25 pm »

Hours later, Maria returns from her games room and sees Selina and Connie asleep.
"Awww~"

Smirking, she kisses Selina on the forehead before heading off to sleep herself.....

Daytime. A cafe. Midsummer. Inner city, by the looks of it.

Maria and Kyle sit in front of a cafe, sipping coffee lazily over a view of the sparkling river that ran through the city.

"Wow. Days like these....I sometimes wonder why I missed my home town."
"M-me too...."

Kyle seemed shy. After all, it was not two days since Maria had found out he had a crush on her and, since today wasn't a day when Shadows were due to attack, it was a good day to talk. Hastu and Gregory were off doing stuff, and Nico was back at the dorm, doing homework. Maria, for her part, simply wanted to talk to Kyle, and not about his crush, but just generally. Like Hastu, he seemed like a decent guy.

So the pair talked. They talked about school, stories from their home towns, and the afternoon went by. For now, Maria considered Kyle a friend. A good friend, especially as he had saved her life many times against the Shadows they had battled.

A phone rang.
"Hello?"
"This is Ash. The boss wants you up here now, important announcement."
"Right now? Me and Kyle here are enjoying a nice coffee. I don't really want to go anywhere. You sure it's that important?"
Kyle, for his part, shrugged and blushed slightly. He didn't think Maria would take to him this quickly, and for now, he was happy to be her friend. Eventually though.....

"Dammit, Ash. Fine, we'll be up there in a couple of minutes. Come, Kyle, we gotta go. The big guy's calling us."
"N-now? It's not even past one in the afternoon!"
"Apparently he wants a presentation done or something. Don't worry Kyle, I'll foot the bill. I'm generous like that." Maria smirked.

After paying the bill, Maria and Kyle set off on a bus to return to the dorm. Suddenly, the bus stopped.

"....what the hell? We aren't near a stop yet."
"Maria, you sure it isn't an intersection?"
"Pretty sure. Wait..."

Screaming. A large, bestial Shadow smashes the bus backwards a bit.
Maria shouted.
"What the hell?! Shadows in daylight?!"
"Impossible! Mr. Kashima said they can't be out in daylight!"

The Shadow roared, and most of the civilians started pouring out of the area. Maria nodded to Kyle, and both equipped their summoning gloves.
"I'll take care of the civilians. You hold him off."
"Got it. Thoth, I summon thee!"

Kyle's Persona, Thoth, formed in front of him. He immediately slowed the Shadow, while Kyle equipped two pistols, firing them at the Shadow to keep it back.

Maria began herding civilians out of the area.
"Miss, move quickly please, there's been a bad accident!"
"Go! There's been a really bad accident and we need help now!"
"Seriously, you got to get out, bad accident's happened!"

Meanwhile....
"Yeah! Back! Get back you sonofabitch!"
Kyle got into the fight, and Thoth continued debuffing the Shadow, all while Kyle kept a barrage of bullets up at it.

Soon, the Shadow roared, and the roar echoed around the area. Kyle ignored it and kept firing.

Soon, the civilians left, and Maria sighed in relief.
Before being smashed into Kyle by another bestial Shadow, as three more appeared around them.

Kyle's concentration was broken, and Thoth faded, as both were knocked down.
"Ugh!"
"Dammit!"
"Maria! Are you o-"
"I'll live, but not for much longer against these Shadows!"

The pair got back up, and went back to back, facing the Shadows. Maria took out her staff and Kyle reloaded his guns.
"Damn it, he must've called for his friends."
"We're gonna have to fight."
"I'll cover you, you cover me."
"Agreed."

The pair extended their gloved hands and prepared to fight.
"PERSONA!"

A flash of light, then silence.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: June 18, 2013, 01:42:54 pm »

Selina awakens with a small, nervous smile when she remembers where she is. Sitting up, she sees Angel and Conny still asleep on the couches. She doesn't see Maria or Alistair awake yet so she takes a slice of pizza from last night and heats it up in the microwave for breakfast.

As it cooks, she starts to talk to herself.

"*sigh* Okay Selina, you can do this. When Maria gets down here, just ask her if she'll go out with you. Six words, thats all it will take. She likes you and you know it, just ask her. Whats the harm in it?"
[/quote]

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: June 18, 2013, 01:55:53 pm »

Matt slowly came to. Looks like it was day again. Well, that was good. Another normal day.

He slowly got out of bed, dressed and went to get breakfast. The house was as quiet as usual, only the tick tock of the clock the only other sound besides himself. He got his notes out to do some additional study because he had nothing better to do.
Till he remembered yesterday.
And the day before.
All came back yet again.

''Oh yeah, that wasn't a drrream...'' Matt said, hand holding his head. He mulled over what that Tabella girl had said for the first time, piecing together the puzzle. Seemed like they weren't as organised as first appeared. However, what did concern Matt was that the leader would be so willing to protect a mere soldier.
A cunning leader that cared for its subjects proves a far harder opponent than one willingly throwing them away. Though, it was weird why she didn't just kill them while she was there. Or the time before that.
''Plot shield?'' Matt smiled at himself, pretending reality was a game for a second. The only thing out of the ordinary concerning his private life was a note left by his parents. It was unusual, they never left notes. He picked it up to read:
''Stay tough, be safe. Love you.''

Half an hour later (a few minutes after Selina got up) Matt was wondering a more fundamental question. One part of his memory didn't recall where Maria lives, and with no number, nor mobile phone, he was stuck hopefully waiting on Kyle to pick him up again. More time to get worked up about seeing Selina again, and Maria for that matter. Matt had a couple of questions for Kyle, that was for sure. It was weird though, how in two days, Matt had gone from wary of the guy with knives and swords to considering him someone he liked talking to.
''Funny little world.''

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: June 18, 2013, 02:00:40 pm »

Maria woke up, smelling pizza downstairs.
"Morning, Selina."
She was smiling happily.

A knock on Matt's door.
"Is anyone in?"

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: June 18, 2013, 02:03:14 pm »

Matt got up from his fried eggs, sausages and beans (it's near food time for me, so food's on my brain) and went to the door.
'Who's this?'

''Coming.'' Matt opened the door to reveal!!!....

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: June 18, 2013, 02:03:52 pm »

"Oh! um... g-good morning... Maria..." Selina nervously takes out the slice of pizza and gives it to Maria before putting in another one.

"H-h-how did you... s-sleep...?" Shes blushing and appears to have something on her mind.
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: June 18, 2013, 02:07:02 pm »

A hooded teenager, holding a sword in his right hand. He kept his face hidden from Matt, and simply looked to the side while speaking.

"Are you Matt, Selina's friend?"

Maria smiles.
"Thanks. I slept well. You?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: June 18, 2013, 02:07:16 pm »

Kyle woke up at his computer.
"When did I right a threesome between Matt, Selina, and Maria? Never mind."[/color
Kyle gets up and walks into the lab donning his power armor before noticing something. There was a phone in one of the pockets and it wasn't his.
"... Oops."
Returning Matt's phone to his pocket he checked the time on his watch.
"I should get Matt and then tell the girls where my house is. Nevermind, I'll just text it to them."
Kyle pulls out his phone and sends Selina a text that says where his house is. With that he walks out of the shed and flies off to Matt's house.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 396