Advanced search  

Poll

So, when will this start up again?

Abandon Ship - all hope is lost...
Our Necromagicks have failed us!
Next year...
Next quarter...
This quarter?!
Never - The GM is just playing with you!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 37

Author Topic: (ISG) You are a bound familiar  (Read 46962 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) You are an unbound familiar
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2013, 11:12:25 pm »

Step 1 of all good plans at this point: Follow. The. Adventurers.
+1
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2013, 11:41:47 pm »

+1
+1

Also, eat master, yay or nay?
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2013, 12:34:14 am »

Well, on the one hand, we are hungry, on the other, it would provide a pretty easy conduit for Vengeance so we may as well do it...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Scionox

• Bay Watcher
  • Rawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2013, 12:38:07 am »

+1
+1

Also, eat master, yay or nay?

I'd say nay, we could use him later along with some necromancy if we learn that later and illusions vs adventurers. Also +1 to following le adventurers.
Also look at stats and figure out whatever inventory system we are using anyways, if we have one.
Rawr

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2013, 01:26:42 am »

-1 to eating the master. At the moment.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2013, 01:47:13 am »

It isn't going to become a better idea with time, unless we cure them...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2013, 03:24:08 am »

No honey.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2013, 11:30:41 am »

Ptw.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2013, 11:39:08 am »

As demanded, we will risk our hide by following the Adventurers. Also, Charsheet is up.
Also look at stats and figure out whatever inventory system we are using anyways, if we have one.
Done and done.  :P The former was planned, the later.. well.. uh. Go figure.

After thinking about it, I have decided on a quite simple system - based on skill-levels rather than creature levels. The later would me strike as kind of silly in our case - "I have trapped the whole village in Illusions. Time to level up my Agility!" - Yeah, not going to do that one.

Spoiler: Indezi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Abilities (click to show/hide)
Day 1

You really do not feel like taking it up with some guys who just were able to slaughter your creator, but following them is another matter. With your mana so low, it actually could work out. You are mostly used to have an expanded pool, provided by Master - seems like you will have to do with less from now on.

Anyways, channeling your powerfull draconic mind to the task, you soon present yourself with the arcane mind-map. You also realize that you don't know where most of these paths actually lead to, seeing as you only were to the town and the monastery in this area. Master was quite often at the former, quite less so at the later. He was quite taken to the native elven dances - they put on a show of these in town. The elves seem to guard this cultural heritage with great fervor, as one needs to part with coin before they are willing to show them. You only were able to observe them once, after you helped master with some errands, but fondly regard the unity and acceptance of their own nature that was portrayed by them.

After deciding not to snack on your former masters corpse for lack of honey, you start the hunt on these adventurers. Soon you realize that they were even more formadible than you originally thought - shortly into the forest that surrounds the tower, you find the tracks of four horses. To even have horses, these seem like quite the adversataries indeed. As a rule of thumb, only the more succsessfull adventurers take to horses, the lower ilk traveling by foot instead.

Seems like you belong to the former, because after checking to make sure, you see that they also liberated masters horse. You are not sure if to curse them, or applaud their thoroughness - they seem like experienced looters indeed. Onwards then, as no other option comes to mind - the ones about eating master already exhausted.

You make ample progress with your travels, pushing yourself quite over your normal limits. The sunny afternoon turns to evening, with you making sure that the scoundrels did not take one of the first two forks. With the end of dawn you realize that the distances portrayed on your mind-map may have been on the optimistic side, but a soft glow in the distance announces the township of "Slatespring" not to be much further. When you arrive you can feel some magic in the city - it might just be the small society teaching lower magic that master talked about, but it could be that sorceress as well.

The wooden barricade is surrounding most of the town, the farmsteads outside obviously not included. Not minding the night, you very much doubt that the two guards would open the gate for you even during daytime. Right now they are closely guarding the small door, with the occasional farmer leaving the pub for his home being the only disturbances. For now you are hiding in the shadow of a nearby arbor, but you might want to spring into action before they close the small gate for good.

You have exhausted yourself: -1 max Stamina untill rested
You have gained hunger: -5

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2013, 11:45:26 am »

Make an illusion that causes us to look like a cat. Enter the town.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2013, 11:54:40 am »

Took the post right out of my brain. +1
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2013, 11:56:39 am »

Took the post right out of my brain.
I like when I'm on the same wavelength as everyone else, because constantly arguing with people gets kinda old.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2013, 12:01:15 pm »

I'll +1 this as well, since we're not big enough to murdernate everything. Yet.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2013, 12:02:45 pm »

+1
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Canisaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2013, 12:20:22 pm »

That might not work so well.

Small Illusions - Illusionist - 3 MP - Moderate

Allows you to decieve either the eyes of a single person with an object, or create sounds in the target area as you please.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 37