Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: Elements 2 - Day 3 - End of the Line  (Read 16922 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Elements 2 - Day 1 - An Explosive Escape
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2013, 09:30:22 pm »

Death: Probably water as most of its abilities are based around trusting other players which can be very tough to do in this game.

Are you [Insert Element]?
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2013, 09:50:14 pm »

NQT: huh, if your right, it'd be interesting to talk about how you found out so quickly.

Nerjin: i am [insert element].
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2013, 09:57:57 pm »

>_>

I hate you timezones.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2013, 10:00:15 pm »

Sorry Tiruin. You can take my place next game :)
[/quote]

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2013, 10:02:56 pm »

RC
NQT: huh, if your right, it'd be interesting to talk about how you found out so quickly.
Well, you know how to get in touch  ;)

Nerjin: i am [insert element].
I knew it!

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2013, 10:11:41 pm »

Woot!  Let's answer some questions

NQT:  Earth, simply because I once created a universe with a plot surprisingly like this one, with four elements warring over the Earth.  Earth had, in my opinion, the coolest elemtentals.  Also, I always play the tank, and prefer survivability over damage.  Hence, me like earth.
Which do you prefer, an aggressive or defensive playstyle?  How about aggressive or defensive abilities?

RangerCado: I can't speculate who I would like as a partner because I don't really know anyone else playing it.  I would choose water though, because they're all about helping their teammates.
What strategy do you think is effective in this type of game?

DS:  If a mass claim hadn't come out yet, and I knew who one of my allies were, I might consider fake-claiming their role to throw off the other two.  Not sure though, because this is the first time I've played this.
What do you think is the best ability out of all the elements? Why?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2013, 10:21:29 pm »

griffinpup, Earth is a solid choice. I always say that the best Offense is a good Defence. I'd probably go for Wood though-- good defensive abilities, with the deadly possibility for extra attacks. Which element do you think poses the biggest threat to everyone?

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2013, 11:16:40 pm »

The volcanos rumble in the distance, belching smoke and ash into the atmosphere as the air ripples from the heat. Waves continue to lap desperately at the shores of then newly formed islands, but to no avail.

Votecount

Nerjin (0)
notquitethere (0)
Griffinpup (0)
Rangercado (-1) - notquitethere
Deathsword (0)

Day Ends Monday, ~8PM CST

I've been online most of the night to answer questions right after the start of the game, but I'm going to bed soon. See you all tomorrow.

Also, a reminder to those of you who haven't chosen your abilities yet to do so.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2013, 11:34:02 pm »

NQT: Maybe i will, or i could wait till after the game ends.

Pup: Trying to find out who your enemies are seems a good strategy. If you can eliminate an element that clearly opposes you, you may guarutee an ally whos only other way to win is with you.
[/quote]

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2013, 11:25:15 am »

Huh, it's been pretty quiet. I'm sure you're all waiting for someone to make a move so you know who your enemies are. Guess it's up to me to make the first move. Because I'm a super genius, I've figured out a solid way of getting in touch with an ally without full claiming.

One of My Enemies is Wood. One of you also has Wood as an enemy and will know who I am. Please get in touch via quick topic and in the your quicktopic message say which element you believe me to be. I look forward to working with you.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2013, 04:42:35 pm »

Hmmm...  Interesting NQT.

griffinpup, Earth is a solid choice. I always say that the best Offense is a good Defence. I'd probably go for Wood though-- good defensive abilities, with the deadly possibility for extra attacks. Which element do you think poses the biggest threat to everyone?
Air seems like a very devious element.  I would have to say Air for the chaos it could instill in this game.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2013, 04:57:22 pm »

Extend I haven't had the time I'd like to devote to this game. I will on the weekend though.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2013, 08:07:17 pm »

Okay Pup, going out on a limb here and attacking you. I'm thinking your something i don't want to deal with right now. Lets get some questions in here too. Do you believe your element will help you to outlast the others? How about picking an ally? Do you think you'll be able to find a reliable ally?
[/quote]

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2013, 08:28:56 pm »

Okay Pup, going out on a limb here and attacking you. I'm thinking your something i don't want to deal with right now. Lets get some questions in here too. Do you believe your element will help you to outlast the others? How about picking an ally? Do you think you'll be able to find a reliable ally?
  I believe that my manipulative nature and exceptional writing ability will make my outlast the others, regardless of my element.  My allies are insignificant in my quest for domination.  They are there to be used, then discarded when they no longer serve a purpose.  I am naturally distrustful of people, so a reliable ally might not be in my future.  My element is mine to know only, though I do believe that it is a powerful element. 
My question, RangerCado, is what element do you think I am?  Do you happen to be in a private chat with NQT right now?  If you think I'm wood, you're wrong.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2013, 08:33:07 pm »

DS, are you going to let RangerCado attack your ally like that?  Or are you going to step in on my defense?  You know how to get a hold of me if need be.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15