Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268720 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 12780 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4485 on: September 17, 2014, 03:45:22 am »

I don't breathe or have a heartbeat to hear as well as not necessarily needing to wear clothes that rustle or clank and we're inside something that I pretty much completely control (the GHOULSHIP) or will soon anyway. I'd be worried if he could hear. Plus, it's for the sake of comedy. I'm fully expecting my head to be lopped of or something. You know, it's a good thing that I can put myself back together or I might actually be worried about getting Morgrod killed with something like this.

FAKEEDIT: Actually, why don't you just have your character just hit Morgrod across the back of the head. That will fulfill my need for comedy and move things along slightly.

EDIT: As to you being in the doorway - I do have at least nominal control of the ship. Coming up through the floor or through a wall would not be implausible.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 03:47:11 am by Gamerlord »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 12780 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4486 on: September 17, 2014, 04:56:04 am »

Just how many corpses have been incorporated?!
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: September 17, 2014, 05:01:08 am »

No idea. Ross didn't say how long I have been doing it for or how much progress I've made.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4488 on: September 17, 2014, 05:05:24 am »

Then I'd assume no progress..you guys kinda all just arrived there at the same time.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: September 17, 2014, 08:28:26 am »

Assume some progress.

Would "Mor was waiting just outside, and when Telcontar left, he nearly ran into everyone's favorite skeleton whose gender is HATRED?

If you guys need, I can roll checks to resolve this, but I'd rather y'all handle it.

It did NOT cross 50. They are holding the line!

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 18544 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4491 on: September 17, 2014, 08:54:54 am »

Yes.

18544 acres, meaning about 29 square miles. I am DEFINITELY seeing and smelling smoke.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 18544 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4492 on: September 17, 2014, 07:41:59 pm »

Ross, what do you mean "cross 50"?

Oh, and I'm going to go update IC thread. I wish I had gone there first....sort of spoiled it for me. I will, however, definitely like beat him up or something. Probably with telekinesis. Because that's what I envision my character doing. Jumping at the first sign of quiet-like trouble and hit something. Hard. And telekinetically.
Did I mention I'm planning to have my character like telekinesis?
I like telekinesis.
Am I getting repetitive here in the Redundant Department of Redundancy?
I like telekinesis.
And redundancy.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: September 17, 2014, 07:43:02 pm »

Ross, what do you mean "cross 50"?
50 refers to Route 50, which the firefighters are trying to hold the fire on one side of.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: September 17, 2014, 08:05:47 pm »

Ah. That makes sense. A road, especially a large road, makes a good place, I'd guess, to hold off a fire. That, and it also makes a place too close to people for comfort.

Lenglon, sorry if I spoiled the idea of a hyper-stealthy character. Probably wasn't the most thoughtful thing to do, being able to suddenly see you it wasn't even a little bit thoughtful. So, you know, oops ;)
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4495 on: September 17, 2014, 08:18:53 pm »

Gamerlord said he expected to get wolloped, (so I don't think he wants to dodge), but yer still assuming your hit connected there. Watch out for that.
Badges of honor

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: September 17, 2014, 08:28:41 pm »

Proposed convention / unofficial rule :

For PvP non-serious violence under 5 HP damage, it is up to the discretion of the players until and unless arbitration is requested.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 27930 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4497 on: September 17, 2014, 08:43:03 pm »

SHIT.

27 930 acres is 43.640 square miles.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 27930 Acre Fire, 5% Contain
« Reply #4498 on: September 17, 2014, 08:58:28 pm »

So if we go on a rampage of the local first-level halfling population, we don't need to roll?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4499 on: September 17, 2014, 09:00:53 pm »

Only if they have <5 hp.
Badges of honor
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 332