Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268643 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 73814 Acre Arson, 10% Contain
« Reply #4515 on: September 19, 2014, 06:23:39 am »

>.> colored text's fer talking.
shur et ain't quotation marks fer dat?
Yap, both. Mostly color tho.

Been the convention so far.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread -Adventures in Being Next to a 73814 Acre Arson, 10% Contain
« Reply #4516 on: September 19, 2014, 08:37:37 am »

Quotation marks are for talking. No quotation marks or indicators that they are talking means they aren't. In reference to my posts, I mean.
Ha, Lionan must have some self-assurrance or some serious hate to dislike liches openly (if it's genuine dislike). They're kinda mainstream, got their greater-god Mingan doing his busnuss. Aside from just the individuals' powers, I imagine Mingan wouldn't like having one of his aspects disrespected so- 'tis smite-bait, even if Mingan isn't particularly prideful, without protection it's bound to get Lionan in trouble eventually.
Well, there's also the fact that not everyone is going to be completely at ease around an animated corpse.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:07:29 am by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: September 19, 2014, 02:05:39 pm »

Before I respond, what kind of mood is the music trying to evoke?
excitement and sorrow, like would be used for the tale of a hero who dies in battle to save his people.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread-Adventures in Being Next to a 76,379 Acre Arson, 10% Contain
« Reply #4518 on: September 19, 2014, 07:12:17 pm »

One of my best friends can finally come home!

Even better, they have a home to come back to!

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread-Adventures in Being Next to a 76,379 Acre Arson, 10% Contain
« Reply #4519 on: September 19, 2014, 08:08:29 pm »

Sounds like the fire is coming under control.
Is it?
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: September 19, 2014, 08:14:38 pm »

I hope so. It sounds utterly awful. Sorry for my silence, college is sort of a time eater.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: September 19, 2014, 08:50:25 pm »

Let us instead say that the lines protecting the evacuation town and Highway 50 are being held firmly, and that conditions are remaining steady.

Also, I am one of the "scanner jockeys" who is monitoring the emergency frequencies for people's information. If you would like, I will post the unofficial daily summaries for you.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4522 on: September 19, 2014, 10:19:02 pm »

Oi, bowtie! We have an OOC thread!

also,
Well, there's also the fact that not everyone is going to be completely at ease around an animated corpse.
What I said was based on colored text = speech.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: September 19, 2014, 10:42:08 pm »

I know.
Lionan is actually just extremely racist mistrustful of undead.
Black lives matter.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: September 20, 2014, 04:47:19 am »

And that, is that.
any more questions?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: September 20, 2014, 04:50:10 am »

Not really, plus yay I get to have Morgrod have a minor flashback! Oh and I wrote that little song thing in about five minutes, I know it sounds really bad.

EDIT: Morgrod did experience the song the same as everyone else, but with an 'overlay' of children playing I think you could call it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:53:37 am by Gamerlord »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: September 20, 2014, 04:59:47 am »

heh, fair enough. who am I to dictate how a lich perceives an illusion made by a mixture of magic and song. If you think it would evoke an 'overlay' of children playing, then I'll go with what you think is most accurate for your character.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: September 20, 2014, 05:03:45 am »

Eh, the 'mood' you said it evoked made it seem appropriate. This sort of thing won't happen often, but when it does it'll be important to some degree.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: September 21, 2014, 01:23:41 pm »

With any luck, I will be able to resume soon.

Here's the Unofficial Report on the King Fire, from Wednesday to about 2 AM PST this morning.

http://pastebin.com/72iLQMth
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:39:49 pm by Ross Vernal »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread-Adventures in Being Next to a 82,018 Acre Arson, 10% Contain
« Reply #4529 on: September 21, 2014, 02:36:19 pm »

Thanks for keeping us up to date Ross. Hope things continue to improve.
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 332