Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268566 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

You guys should all go vote for Ross in the Upper Class GM of the Year thread.

SERIOUSLY DO IT NAOW
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

So, I think that Act 1.5 will officially begin on September 1st, barring unexpected delays.

In other news, I am apparently so good at microfilm research that I am the only office assistant in the Mail Process Center to not return to the mail room during Rush Time. Which is hilarious.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Hah, don't get good at something you hate eh?

Btw, feel free to do some more chatting via Blue before the next big update..(masterofsuggestion.jpg)
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

I'm a speed reader. I don't hate it, it's just not super exciting.

I'm actually pretty fast at opening mail, too. My record is like 1200 envelopes per hour with a specific kind of documents; others, I'm anywhere from 400 per hour (unsorted mail, unknown content) to like 600 (3535 documents.)

Duly noted.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

So, I think that Act 1.5 will officially begin on September 1st, barring unexpected delays.
Alpha Party will get some action before then, right? Right?!

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

Yeah, given that immediately after WAR,  Captain Greg is going to crash land in the city.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

That reminds me, I wish I had gotten some orphans for apprentices instead of the mages. Don't know why but I just wish that now. Oh well, I'll wait for this lot to die off then get some new ones.

Oh, is Beta Party gonna meet up with us? You do realise it's gonna turn into a blood-soaked murder-orgy right?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 12:41:33 pm by Gamerlord »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Oh, is Beta Party gonna meet up with us? You do realise it's gonna turn into a blood-soaked murder-orgy right?
Welcome party. Welcome party.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

Eventually (like an IC week) there will only be an Alpha.

Don't worry, you guys will have a sudden and pressing reason to delay the murder of their fellow adventurers: the murder of the Sun Elf / Nightwalker / High Elf / Drall cabal, as well as the True Demons and True Angel of Sa'ada. Their accompanying Elite Mook Squad won't be nice either.

It'll be fun to see how Thales deals with a True Demon of Magic with 200+ HP and 150+ MP.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

It'll be fun to see how Thales deals with a True Demon of Magic with 200+ HP and 150+ MP.
SMITEITSMITEITNOWARNUMHELPPLEASE

Something like that. Maybe with a Jewelteor to the face.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

To be specific :

True Angel of Vengeance (Sa'ada)
True Demon of Magic (Sa'ada)
True Demon of Chaos (Sa'ada)
True Demon of Destruction (Sa'ada)
Nightwalker Psion

That's the actual boss segment.  The Sun Elves, you know. Red, you know. The high elf, you'll see. And the Drall who carry them. Flying boss es accompanied by flying minibosses.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Isn't this considered fighting the gods?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Isn't this considered fighting the gods?
Not really; this is about the point we start summoning up our own gods/their angels/demons to help.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

My record is like 1200 envelopes per hour

Paper cuts?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 332