Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 142

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 190761 times)

moseythepirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Congratulations, you've managed to weaponize air.
    • View Profile
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #945 on: September 13, 2013, 12:26:20 pm »

Just letting you know, I crashed all the time in worldgen in 3g and 3h, even for worlds as small as the pregenned worlds, but in 3i the crash seems to have disappeared entirely. I don't have the numbers handy, but I can post 'em if you like.
Congratulations, you've managed to weaponize air.

Z1000000m

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: September 13, 2013, 02:11:34 pm »

Manual says the coin mint produces batches of 500 1000 and 2000, while reactions are set for 2500 instead of 2000.

Zeebie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: September 13, 2013, 02:35:00 pm »

Might be a side-effect from the boiling rocks that trigger the announcements. They might be so harmless, that they actually do cold damage to the leather, one of the buildmats of the furnace.

Weird. Any thoughts on the impossibility of building illumination?

Etherdrinker

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Etherdrink☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: September 13, 2013, 08:48:12 pm »

Tetradedeite bearing rock is not droping anything when mined? Was playing in a Scorching Shiv badlands map with a River (no volcano) and was trying to get some metal bars for a mood and not a single rock drops from those walls. So... GG  deleted map and I am creating a new one...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #949 on: September 14, 2013, 09:28:50 am »

Etherdrinker: Tileset version please. ^^

Zeebies:
Any thoughts on the impossibility of building illumination?
What exactly do you mean by that?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

cainiao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: September 14, 2013, 10:31:20 am »

It seems that in my worldgen Automatons lost war a lot and get wiped out quite early.

After 100 years, only <10 Automatons remains, or worse, none.

Using Diverse worldgen profile and try some random history seeds, still no luck.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #951 on: September 14, 2013, 10:58:23 am »

Yeah, thats a common problem... they die out often.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Arkenor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: September 14, 2013, 01:22:52 pm »

Getting certain races to survive worldgen is always an issue, particularly with the Dark Stranglers.

One thing I do that helps is hobble the races that always do well, by reducing the number of civs they start with. The elves, drow, humans, dwarves (and the evil counterparts of those), giants and a few others do perfectly well with just 2 civs each. As I have 60 civs on my map setup, that leaves more slots for the little guys, and more chances to make it through.

Etarip

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: September 14, 2013, 02:27:57 pm »

Getting certain races to survive worldgen is always an issue, particularly with the Dark Stranglers.

One thing I do that helps is hobble the races that always do well, by reducing the number of civs they start with. The elves, drow, humans, dwarves (and the evil counterparts of those), giants and a few others do perfectly well with just 2 civs each. As I have 60 civs on my map setup, that leaves more slots for the little guys, and more chances to make it through.

how do you limit them to two?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #954 on: September 14, 2013, 02:43:04 pm »

Entity file, it has settings for pop-cap and site-caps.

Z1000000m

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: September 15, 2013, 09:32:29 am »

I am still unable to make weapon stockpiles the normal way. It acts as workshop selector instead.

Instead of getting military screen i get dwarven preferences, sometimes after exiting the military tab, but now it glitched to hell and i cannot get my dwarves from the burrows without destroying it first. AS for the weird tab itself, it seems glitched as well, as S is supposed to toggle search, yet it is always active instead.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #956 on: September 15, 2013, 09:37:40 am »

Your ALT key is stuck... if you alt+tab out of the game it stays active. When you go back into dfhack it think you are still pressing it... just press it once, it will go away.

Z1000000m

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 15, 2013, 10:58:18 am »

Soundsense doesnt seem to recognise custom season announcements anymore. It only reacts to vanilla ones, meaning you have to fiddle with gamelog.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #958 on: September 15, 2013, 11:03:08 am »

Its because I renamed the seasonal announcements at some point... to show the active civs. Honestly, I think its not worth the trouble, and I gonna reset it to vanilla again.

Z1000000m

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 15, 2013, 11:04:46 am »

I know you did, but in .d it still worked with soundsense from what i remember.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 142