Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 142

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 186039 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 09:26:48 pm »

That is a disease. Rare, but it subsides after a while. There are 10 of those btw, some might turn dwarves sterile, others blind, others give fever...

Changelings should be super weak, the certainly cant hurt anyone much... but I think people without edged weapons might have problems killing them, because they are a blob, more or less.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Puddingkuchen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 09:53:34 pm »

I just put a dwarf with an adamantine long sword and 15 in fighter and swordsdwarf against a changeling in the arena.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
from my gamelog.txt
not even tearing apart the heart is killing them.

(Sometimes they don't even have a heart?)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 10:11:18 pm »

Thank you for testing this. They definitely have to be changed.

I could make them out of a material that shatters, one hit: dead. Like a titan/fb made of flame or water, they would just deconstruct.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

lwCoyote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2013, 12:32:57 am »

I keep managing to post in the wrong topic. Ignore this, reposting under general >.>
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:34:57 am by lwCoyote »
This is an exceptional obsidian statue of Daral Darkscab.
The item is an exceptionally designed image of Daral Darkscab the dwarf and a slag bar (massive) in obsidian by Ksoth Lolorumril. Daral Darkscab is raising the slag bar (massive). The artwork relates to the masterful slag bar (massive) created by the dwarf Daral Darkscab for the Corridor of Matyrs at Monstergores in the late spring of 312.

I'm so glad my masons have chosen to memorialize the really important events.

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2013, 03:41:11 am »

i did have a titan show up made of bright flash of light .. i believe, scared the living crap out of my hunter =) cause the titan appeared and died jsut as fast

lwCoyote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2013, 04:59:10 am »

I believe I've found a bug.

I went to build a Tanner's Shop, and its telling me that I need Diplomacy to build it.
This is an exceptional obsidian statue of Daral Darkscab.
The item is an exceptionally designed image of Daral Darkscab the dwarf and a slag bar (massive) in obsidian by Ksoth Lolorumril. Daral Darkscab is raising the slag bar (massive). The artwork relates to the masterful slag bar (massive) created by the dwarf Daral Darkscab for the Corridor of Matyrs at Monstergores in the late spring of 312.

I'm so glad my masons have chosen to memorialize the really important events.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2013, 07:36:12 am »

I believe I've found a bug.

I went to build a Tanner's Shop, and its telling me that I need Diplomacy to build it.
The tanning labor has been renamed to diplomacy.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2013, 08:01:26 am »

@lwcoyote: It was in the very first reply of this thread. I made all these different threads so that people can actually read them, or search in them to see if it has been posted before.

I've come across a small discrepancy. Building a "Tanner's Shop" in Dwarf fort mode requires the "Diplomacy" skill after the revamp of the labor names. I dont know if this is one of those vanilla things that you cannot change, but if it can be changed to the leatherworker that would be great!

@Fairin: Thats ok, titans can have random materials :) There was once one made of iren rune-coating ^^

RickRollYou2

• Bay Watcher
  • [START_BIOME:EARTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 09:30:54 am »

Not sure if this counts as an issue, but the new Illumination objects don't show up as they should in Ironhand. I understand this is probably because you used Phoebus to do the graphics, but having braziers look like gift boxes is really quite amusing.
If it can't be helped I guess I can pretend I'm looking at a brazier. DF is about your own visualisations and interpretations anyway  :P

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 09:33:20 am »

Ah, yes, I can fix it for ironhand, but I wont touch Ascii. How would a brazier look in ascii anyway ^^ People would lynch me if I include graphics in ascii ^^

Hefateus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 10:18:23 am »

@Meph  Have you thought about how the tanner/ambassador will have a "mood"? Will they go to the Tanners shop or the expeditioners or...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 10:19:46 am »

(I thought they cant) Scrap that, they CAN. In that case the ambassador would indeed make an artefact. He would go to the Leather works.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 10:22:39 am by Meph »

Hefateus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 10:27:50 am »

I was just looking at Therapist and noticed that one of my dwarves had it as their highest moodable skill. Would it be possible to swap skills with say the runesmith and have him go off and make an artifact runic weapon or armor or something to that effect?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 10:31:33 am by Hefateus »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 10:32:31 am »

I could swap diplomacy and runesmith, but the runesmith would still go to the leatherworks and make a leather artefact ;)

Golym

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 12:16:44 pm »

Hi.

My games always crashes when I try to cancel some orders in the Fountain of Eternal Youth as the healing, training and meditate upon life.

And what is the order that in fact work likes a Fountain of Eternal Youth?(What I mean is the order that makes the dwarves stay younger)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 142