Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25

Author Topic: National LCS Revisited (4.07.4 Beta Release!)  (Read 107161 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: National LCS Revisited (4.07.4 Beta Release!)
« Reply #285 on: October 06, 2013, 06:21:54 am »

Bug: I have snuck in unnoticed into the Oval Office and the message says that the President is in there, but there are only two Secret Service agents present, which, after being eliminated stealthily, still leave the President nowhere to be seen.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Liberal Elitist

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm more liberal than you are!
    • View Profile
    • The Liberal Crime Squad wiki
« Reply #286 on: October 06, 2013, 02:38:45 pm »

Bug: I have snuck in unnoticed into the Oval Office and the message says that the President is in there, but there are only two Secret Service agents present, which, after being eliminated stealthily, still leave the President nowhere to be seen.

That's not a bug, what's actually going on is that the President IS there (like the message says) but he's even MORE stealthy than you are, and is hiding in the shadows, quietly observing the Liberal Crime Squad, which is why you can't find him anywhere. This is because the President has an incredibly high Stealth skill and has switched from wearing an Expensive Suit to running around in a Ninja Costume. :o

Just kidding. You found a bug. :P
The Liberal Crime Squad wiki is your friend.

Quote from: Lielac
Edit: Figured it out via a little bit of trial and error and oH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT THE HECK IS IT SPACEBALLS MUSIC? WHATEVER IT IS IT IS MAGICAL

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 06, 2013, 07:55:30 pm »

Is it even possible to take out both agents without being noticed?
Oh, wait, are you using two people?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 07, 2013, 04:54:35 am »

Is it even possible to take out both agents without being noticed?
Oh, wait, are you using two people?

Yep. Two female super-stealthy (well, Stealth 5) assasins.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 08, 2013, 01:32:27 am »

I've been normally rolling with a single stealthy founder, but two sounds much more interesting.

FinetalPies

• Bay Watcher
  • Even on the battlefield.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 08, 2013, 01:35:43 am »

I've had entire squads of super stealthy assassin dogs before (They have fantastic agility, but maybe next time I'll bring along a human for first aid. Dogs' int is quite lacking)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 08, 2013, 02:01:29 am »

I've been normally rolling with a single stealthy founder, but two sounds much more interesting.

Two is a pretty good number, since there's still a low chance of a someone fucking stealth up, and most preset guards are in twos, but once the Oval Office bug is fixed, you will obviously want three of them.

Also, (when it's fixed) the best clothes for White House assassination is Black Suit. Works both as disguise and for stealth. In fact, I managed to get to OO, murder the Secret Service protecting the President and slip away unnoticed. Which, I imagine, must be quite embarrassing for Secret Service.

KA101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 14, 2013, 01:20:02 pm »

Doubleposting to call attention to a CONSERVATIVE problem.  >:(

I'm interested in people trying out a recent change I've made; creature types in xml.
http://dropcanvas.com/7k1y0
Here's a new executable and the new xml file you'll have to put among the others. The recruitment bug has been fixed in this too. There was some bug with saving and loading so your saves are not compatible.

I just went to pick up Carlos' version...and it's apparently expired.  Stanging time-limited services!

Carlos Gustavos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 15, 2013, 12:10:51 pm »

KA101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 15, 2013, 06:17:31 pm »

Got it.  Thanks.  Can post on my dropbox if that's helpful?

Liberal Elitist

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm more liberal than you are!
    • View Profile
    • The Liberal Crime Squad wiki
« Reply #295 on: October 17, 2013, 04:21:51 pm »

I currently use sendspace.com for quick uploads of stuff that other people can download. Much better than dropcanvas.com, the files there expire within a few days, not very good. Oh, and you should register if you upload stuff to sendspace.com. Registering is optional, but it allows you to update and/or delete files you've uploaded.

So yeah, here's a download to the test version by Carlos Gustavos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nntuex. Extract it into the folder where you have version 4.07.4 beta (it just contains the 2 files crimesquad.exe plus creatures.xml in the art directory). Enjoy this working link! ;)
The Liberal Crime Squad wiki is your friend.

Quote from: Lielac
Edit: Figured it out via a little bit of trial and error and oH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT THE HECK IS IT SPACEBALLS MUSIC? WHATEVER IT IS IT IS MAGICAL

Elodie Hiras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 22, 2013, 05:36:01 pm »

I've had entire squads of super stealthy assassin dogs before (They have fantastic agility, but maybe next time I'll bring along a human for first aid. Dogs' int is quite lacking)

So they had knives in their mouths... Tell me you've named one Koromaru.

FinetalPies

• Bay Watcher
  • Even on the battlefield.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 23, 2013, 12:21:24 am »

I had Sif at least. Also Amaterasu and Missile

Nicholas1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 07, 2013, 10:12:41 am »

You cant steal cars?????

Nicholas1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 07, 2013, 10:27:09 am »

Ah nvm
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25